Living Organic Soil - No Flushes - No Bottled Nutes - No Meters - Pure Enjoyment

brazel

Hello & welcome to my first grow using tea!
Please, come in......be sure to wipe your feet!
I really want to move out of the satly propaganda
so with guidance from BID among other 420 members
I'll be getting more in touch with my herb!!
another grow I would like to try is docbud high brix
but for now LETS GROW!

soil mix
roots soilless - 1bag
domolite - 11tbsp
gold worm plus - 12lbs
azomite - 2 cups

biovam for roots

and for my tea
T&J tea
Yucca
Biominerals

fabric pot - 5 gallon

(2)topLED reflector series 96x3

3x3 tent

and the girls, well they are from Dinafem
original strawberry cough
blue cheese
amnesia

12440.jpg

blue cheese popped up and the OSC is kinda in a stuck stage? it looks like the tap root did a 180 and is growing up instead of down. never seen this before, I very carefully rerouted it. will it work, I have no idea? but I went ahead and dropped the amnesia in a shot glass last night in case the OSC dont make it. so I might have two or three strains going.
41084.jpg

Please don't hesitate to share any advice or thoughts, it's very welcomed here!:Namaste:

Re: Coco w/ Amendments, T&J Tea, topLED, Dinafem Seeds

good job!, mind telling us about your enviros?:Namaste:
enviros? Still learning the lingo lol. Is that like my air? I have a six inch inline fan for exhaust and a eight inch intake with a fan inside that blows straight up to knock the air down and all around plus a tower fan that oscillates in a natural breeze

CAM00974.jpg
CAM01004.jpg
CAM01089.jpg
CAM01092.jpg
While we're waiting for them sprouts to grow, i have another grow going on at the moment. Blue dream, green crack, Alaskan thunder fuck, and purple kush! Coco hempy, cns17 bloom, kelp, molasses, humic, pro tek silica

Looking good! have you harvested and previous hempy coir's?
no I have not, that is my first coco grow as well as the hempy style. I have hydraton on bottom, coco in the middle, and like 1 inch of hydraton on top. I am three weeks into flowering on those. in a 4x4 tent. I noticed you are growing amnesia as well! I'll be heading over to your grow and checking that out. I've never had that strain before but always admired it!!!

Your doing heaps good for first time! Good choice with putting that bottom layer so they dont soak
Ill keep an eye on your cheese grow should smell awesome. Your original amnesia will smell like guava fruit through veg and flower.

The one im growing is somas amnesia haze x skunk 1. But I say from experience super lemon and amnesia haze are closely familiar

CAM01096.jpg
CAM01098.jpg
Update the strawberry cough has started to pop above the soil! Woo Hoo!! And the amnesia, things are going smooth. The soil is developing its soul, patiently waiting for his girl. ENJOI

Good morning bid. I know i still have some time! But i would like to know what your recommendation is for transplanting? Is it time I'm waiting for or growth? Hell maybe a lil of both! Anyway thank you and Enjoi the weekend.

Good morning bid. I know i still have some time! But i would like to know what your recommendation is for transplanting? Is it time I'm waiting for or growth? Hell maybe a lil of both! Anyway thank you and Enjoi the weekend.
well you would be surprised how big they can get in a solo seen em 18 inches topped and doing fine, but you dont wanna wait that long,what i prefer is to let them go till they are 8-12inches tall and have 6-8 sets of leaves or nodes, you will notice they seem to be doing nothing after the first couple sets grow out,they are growing roots,when they start growing up that usually means
the cup is prob solid roots in the lower half thats perfect time to transplant they will reach out fast in the new smarties, you can check by putting your hand flat on top of the cup stem of the plant between your fingers and turn it upside down the cup should slide off easy and if the lower half is mostly roots and holds together well thats the time, make sure you lossen the root ball before dropping them in their new homes, some powdered root mykos or wc in the hole is good,and water/tea them into the pots,if you have superthrive and or liquid kelp/seaweed to add to the tea and a mist of those 2 will help with any stress, then its time to wait till they are 1/3rd to 1/2 the size you want them at harvest, if your going to move them to bigger pots i recommend a week before flipping them 12/12, give them an extra boost of foods in the first,4th and 6th week of flower, and weekly seaweed misting,after buds are formed i try to avoid hitting the buds very heavily, and harvest day will be here before you know it:thumb: :rocker:

CAM011091.jpg
People come from miles around to see this.
Feast your eyes on a feast of growth. Oh, dang. It's stuck.
CNN will turn around and go home now.
I saw a snail over there. He said:
"That thing's slow, it ain't moving fast, it's boring, dull, I'm yawning."

They are only babies feed them 50ml in this early stages its best to under feed and feed often rather then flood to waste

I going to follow along if you don't mind. Looks like the little ones are off to a good start. :goodjob:

Thanks!
yeah man, The moment they pop above ground is so rewarding, now I'm waiting on four or five sets of leaves! It's kinda like different chapters to a book, suspenseful, a roller coaster of ups & downs, best seller world around, sure to leave you breathless! BONG!

I don't mind at all man, I'm stoked to have you here!

CAM01116.jpg
CAM01116.jpg
This little bad boy will allow me to drill 254 micron for a airlift tea brewer I'll be making this weekend! So STOKED!!

Back
Top Bottom