True Living Organics - LED - Tea - Seeds

brazel

Odeley my homies,

Ran into some memphis belle seeds, pretty sure they'll be female.
so I ordered some jilly bean from tga.
hopefully I'll have a male jilly bean to breed with the belle.

I also ordered the starter kit from true living organics .com
it includes everything to grow. here is a c&p

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The TLO Starter Pack contains everything you need to grow 5 - 6 large plants in 3 - 5 gallon containers. The TLO Starter Pack is designed for the small home gardener looking to produce the highest quality organic flowers, fruits and herbs possible

The TLO Starter Pack Contains:

40 Quarts of 2.1 Master Mix

16 Quarts of Mellow Mix

16 Quarts of Manure Bottom Layer Blend

1 lb. Pure Power Spike

1 lb. Flower Power Spike

1 lb. All Purpose Veg Spike

1 lb All Purpose Flower Spike

1 lb High N Layer Blend

5 New Roots Teas

5 High Powered Veg Teas

5 Flowering Teas

5 Finishing Teas

i'll be using the topLED reflectors as of now.

pop the seeds in h20 today

stay tuned...please feel free to provide your own high

Re: True Living Organics, LED, Tea, Seeds

Good stuff! Subbed. Haven't really seen anyone run their full kit yet. Wonder if the 2.1 soil mix has enuf perlite and has it already been cooked? I'm guessing yes but u could fry a plant if it wasn't.
I've also been considering running jilly bean in the future!

Cheers to using a great living soil mix with teas!

Good stuff! Subbed. Haven't really seen anyone run their full kit yet. Wonder if the 2.1 soil mix has enuf perlite and has it already been cooked? I'm guessing yes but u could fry a plant if it wasn't.
I've also been considering running jilly bean in the future!

Cheers to using a great living soil mix with teas!
thanks bro and yeah everything comes ready to use and precooked! good question on the perlite. but if the rev's recipe works then they say it is the exact same. you have more expertise in this field then me! so you better belive i'll be asking you for advice! :adore:

Happy paddy's day!
Not to much going on around here, just playing the waiting game.
Definitely a good day for good read.... and lots of green!!!:reading420magazine::ganjamon:
ENJOI
CAM01162.jpg

Sweet! Another TOP LED grower. Can't wait to see the organic goodies that come outta here. JillyBean looks great from other grows on here I have seen. Great lights, strains and food. What else is there in life?

Sweet! Another TOP LED grower. Can't wait to see the organic goodies that come outta here. JillyBean looks great from other grows on here I have seen. Great lights, strains and food. What else is there in life?
Alakazam, that cracks me up! Yeah love my topled's, price and performance combo cant be beat! some might perform better but the price aint worth it to me. this is my hobby not my job, hobbies are expensive and the markup of every led except topled is stupid, just like 70% of what you buy in hydro shop. I understand thou...it's a business.

CRAZY FACT(for the moment) THAT BLOWS MY MIND.........get ready for it......THE MORE I GROW THE LESS I SMOKE?!?!?!?
I find it relaxing and peaceful , serenity, like my herb. I assume thats how powerful herb is! it can make you over come a lot of shit, just by growing....smoking a bonus
BONG!

Alakazam, that cracks me up! Yeah love my topled's, price and performance combo cant be beat! some might perform better but the price aint worth it to me. this is my hobby not my job, hobbies are expensive and the markup of every led except topled is stupid, just like 70% of what you buy in hydro shop. I understand thou...it's a business.

CRAZY FACT(for the moment) THAT BLOWS MY MIND.........get ready for it......THE MORE I GROW THE LESS I SMOKE?!?!?!?
I find it relaxing and peaceful , serenity, like my herb. I assume thats how powerful herb is! it can make you over come a lot of shit, just by growing....smoking a bonus
BONG!

Totally agree on the pricing and product side. Mine should be at my house today. I hope so!

Funny on the smoking thing, same thing has happened here. When I really started to get serious about growing and taking a real interest in making the product as good as possible, I also quit smoking cigs after 30 years, turned almost totally to vapes, and actually cut down the amount. Sorta wrecks that whole argument that some make that if MJ was legal everyone would go crazy. Sometimes just being illegal makes for abuse of things that wouldn't be abused otherwise. Being a gardener makes me a happier person.

Bob ;)

Subbed...Best of luck look forward to seeing your progress

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of our sponsers *****HERBIES! MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT FIVE STARS***** I only order on a specific day of the week, and I always receive them on a different day of the week. lol that sounds funny... ok say I always order monday well I always receive them friday. multiple orders with them and its always been the same excellent treatment! Jilly bean, I'd like to welcome you to GOOD TIMES FARMING! hope your stay is wonderful:welcome:

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of our sponsers *****HERBIES! MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT FIVE STARS***** I only order on a specific day of the week, and I always receive them on a different day of the week. lol that sounds funny... ok say I always order monday well I always receive them friday. multiple orders with them and its always been the same excellent treatment! Jilly bean, I'd like to welcome you to GOOD TIMES FARMING! hope your stay is wonderful:welcome:

Same here on Herbies. They have been great and totally customer service focused (at least in my experience). :high-five:

I've happily switched my style of grow and do not want to waste time on this grow. I'm sorry that I wasted computer space with this thread, and money wasted on kit, but hey minds change!
ENJOI MY FRIENDS =)

THE END GOOD BYE
ABANDON GROW ABANDON GROW ABANDON GROW

Back
Top Bottom