Bonnie - DinaFem Blue Hash

Wow thank you very much trig, coming from you that means a lot. I've have had a wealth of knowledge to learn by from good people to literature they really all deserve the credit. You know what man worry away, the day you don't worry about your plants is the day you should stop growing. No matter how much of an expert I may become I couldn't see thinking I never had to worry about my girls, we all care to much, and it shows in our grows!

Hey Lab, thank you very much. I think she should yield quite nicely too, fingers crossed. All the recipes used in this grow came from True Living Organics by The Rev, it has been a helpful tool in the beginings of my organics journeys.

Amazon or any big book store would have it. I bought my copy from Barnes and nobles. It is definitely good to get your foot in the door with organics, or there is a huge community of organic growers right here on this wonderful site, that have knowledge and recipes galore. I wish you all the luck as you start in your organics adventure.

If you want a real simple compost tea just some pure water, earthworm castings/ compost, and a carbohydrate to feed on and increase population such as molasses(always unsulphured). Bubble that with a cheap air pump for 24-36 hours and boom a simple tea.

Here is a great recipe from The Revs book True Living Organics.
This is a well balanced all purpose tea which is aerated for 2days.

Day one
1tbs kelp meal
1tsp high N bat/bird guano
1tbs 5-5-5
1tbs molasses
Bubble for 24hrs.

Day 2
1/4cup FF Big Bloom
1tsp fish fertilizer (i use something along the lines of 3-3-0.3)
1/2cup fresh compost/ EWC
10drops CalMg+
Bubble for 24hrs

This tea recipe is for 1gallon of water from a pure water source which doesn't include Chlorine or chloramine. Adjust amounts accordingly.

Jan, 6, 15

Bonnie is 49 days flowering today! She was given 1 gallon RO water Jan 5th.
She is roughly 10.5-11in tall, and will finish under a foot. Her biggest buds measure 6-7 in long over 2/3s of the total height.
Tricomes are turning cloudy now, but still have clear trics as well. Leaves at the bottom are showing early signs of N deficiancy, looking light green now . She seems right on track for harvest around 63 days. Calyxes still haven't swollen yet, hopefully they will within the next 14 days.

Bonnie_49_days_Flowering_a_.jpg

Bonnie_49_days_Flowering_c_.jpg

Bonnie_49_days_Flowering_b_.jpg

Her smell is getting very apparent now, smells amazing, like I took a basket of blueberries and mixed it with a brick of hash mmm.....

Thanks for stopping by Kronic, She is looking super tasty:). Actually it really hasn't been bad, especially since winter came and the A/C is off. Maybe 80-100 for the whole house.

Dec, 7, 15

A little update on Bonnie. Temps are good 76℉ - 78℉, 26%RH. Her lighting schduele was shortened today to 11/13 till harvest. More Trics are becoming cloudy by the day, and I noticed the first Amber trics on her sugar leaves.

Jan, 9, 15

Well, I a bit of a bad update on Bonnie. Noticed 2 bananas on her today. Chopped off that bud to be safe. I'll keep an eye on her, if I see anymore she might be cut a little early. This probably came from a friend who doesn't understand the importance of lights off! Annoying. Plus side is I had a sample of her bounty, smoking it now......let's just say I'm excited!

She received 2 gallons of RO water today, leaves at the bottom are looking lime green now. Most Tricomes are cloudy, with smaller amounts of clear, and the smallest amount of Amber( mostly sugar leaves, or top colas).

So after doing some research, and reading on these 'Late Flower Bananas' ; it looks like I may not have to worry. They should mature around the same time the plant comes down from what I gather, so pollination
Is highly unlikely, whew. I gather this is a stress response from a female plant who hasn't been pollinated, a last ditch effort in species preservation. I'll still keep an eye on her, but my mind is a little more at ease.

:thanks:oAH Ha.......Thanks Trig I appreciate that. She is the best looking plant I've grown, hopefully things only get better

Dec, 13, 15

Alright so it's been another week, 56 days flowering now! Calyxes are starting to swell, trics are probably 70-74% cloudy with maybe 5% Amber. Hairs are about 80% Orange! She seems right on track for harvest at 63 days. Pot was still heavy so I'll hold off on water for a few days. Has turned out to be harder to flush organic soil then first thought, still only seeing light green leaves at the bottom.

Bonnie_56_days_flowering_c_.jpg

Bonnie_56_days_flowering_a_.jpg

Bonnie_56_days_flowering_b_.jpg

Bonnie_s_bounty.jpg

Beautiful_Blue_Hash.jpg

Swelling_Bud_a_.jpg

Frosted_nugs_a_balanced_breakfast.jpg

So, my sis came over today said she could smell that girl outside the house Haha, I knew she was stinky but not THAT stinky!
Just sitting here counting down the days till harvest argh!

Dec, 14, 15

While watering Bonnie today curiosity got the better of me, ended up trimming off all her OLD, YELLOWING leaves. All the younger leaves connected to the buds are still there, plenty of leaves in my opinion. I've been reading a lot about the controversial topic, defoliation, people who say they LOVE it, and the people who believe it is SACRILEGE in growing. So instead of just following one side or the other I thought I would try it out myself, since my last grow was left untouched with trimming. There are a lot of variables between the two grows, but this isn't a thesis. I did not go as EXTREME with my defol as I have seen others, cause I believe the plant needs SOME leaves.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom