My Big Girls - Outdoor 2015 - Central WA - Blue Hash & Power Kush

image33368.jpg

Preparing for harvest. Should be getting my scope and shears tomorrow. Drying will take place in my 4x4x8 grow tent, equipped with a fan/filter combo. Still need hangers and a shitload of 1 quart mason jars. Stay tuned...

I'm right there with you, DD. I may chop some of mine today.

Nice Donny! It looks like the pistils are reeceeding. Almost there... It's hard when depending on mother nature. If the weather looks good and you feel secure you should let 'em ride a little longer but if you decide to chop 'em you're going to have a ton of nice smoke.

I have plants out in a cheapo greenhouse right now and it is taking a lot of discipline not to take them down. I want to scream, "hurry up and be done already!" If you can let them go another week then you should. They will add a lot of bulk as the pistils pull back if you can wait it out. Have you done any sampling?

For my part, when things get close I like to take a good sized sample cola, trim it down and let it dry for about four days. It is a good way to see where things are at and always buys the plants four more days of life when I start getting antsy to chop! Most often I end up waiting a little longer after smoking the sample.

It's been fun watching your grow. I haven't said much but it has been a great show.

Nice Donny! It looks like the pistils are reeceeding. Almost there... It's hard when depending on mother nature. If the weather looks good and you feel secure you should let 'em ride a little longer but if you decide to chop 'em you're going to have a ton of nice smoke.

I have plants out in a cheapo greenhouse right now and it is taking a lot of discipline not to take them down. I want to scream, "hurry up and be done already!" If you can let them go another week then you should. They will add a lot of bulk as the pistils pull back if you can wait it out. Have you done any sampling?

For my part, when things get close I like to take a good sized sample cola, trim it down and let it dry for about four days. It is a good way to see where things are at and always buys the plants four more days of life when I start getting antsy to chop! Most often I end up waiting a little longer after smoking the sample.

It's been fun watching your grow. I haven't said much but it has been a great show.

Thanks for watching! Conditions are fairly dry with lows in the mid 40s for the next week or so. The BH is a bit behind, so I will probably chop most of the PK next week, and the BH the week after.

Back
Top Bottom