Blue Skies Indoor to Outdoor - Bubba Kush - Hash Plant - Trance

Re: Blue skies indoor to outdoor: Bubba Kush/Hash Plant/Trance

I gotta get in on this one. I love outdoor grows. I get tired of seeing all the same setups and 1 ft plants in the indoor grows. Glad I caught this. Later.

I am glad you caught it too! Outdoor grows sure are a lotta fun and definitely a nice change of pace from the indoor grows.

I am glad you caught it too! Outdoor grows sure are a lotta fun and definitely a nice change of pace from the indoor grows.

Indeed. They take a lot of patience. I'll have about 8 months invested in this season by the end. It will be nice to take a break from growing in the winter and chill on some homegrown buds.

Nice that sounds fun, good luck with the outdoor crop man. You planing on keeping a journal with the outdoor plants as well? It would be cool to compare some local outdoor Colorado plants.

IDK that i will make a seperate journal probly just throw pics in on my indoor journal as these outdoor plants will be outside of my medicinal regiment and will most likely be more self sufficient than grower sufficient cuz my spot is really really deep and hard to get to in the woods and i will most likely get up there no more than twice a month, i will be making 4ft tall chicken wire enclosures around each plant and they will all have a doublestack 10gallon home depot rez with a 1/4 inch hole drilled in the bottom and a 3" hole with a 240 micron screen covering the hole in the top lid in order to collect water and then drain through the bottom slowly I will def get pics up though once i get it going and will let you know sorry to ramble haha

IDK that i will make a seperate journal probly just throw pics in on my indoor journal as these outdoor plants will be outside of my medicinal regiment and will most likely be more self sufficient than grower sufficient cuz my spot is really really deep and hard to get to in the woods and i will most likely get up there no more than twice a month, i will be making 4ft tall chicken wire enclosures around each plant and they will all have a doublestack 10gallon home depot rez with a 1/4 inch hole drilled in the bottom and a 3" hole with a 240 micron screen covering the hole in the top lid in order to collect water and then drain through the bottom slowly I will def get pics up though once i get it going and will let you know sorry to ramble haha

Sounds like you have it all planned out, actually gave me a couple of good ideas with the chicken wire and self sustaining watering system so ramble away!

If I am understanding you correctly, each plant will have 2 10 gallon buckets or just one? I know those standard orange home depot buckets are usually 5 gallons so maybe the doublestack you speak of is just one 1 10 gallon bucket? I am trying to visualize how these will work and be put together but I have a hard time conceptualizing things by reading, much more of visual learner. At any rate sounds like you have a good plan and I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together.

yeah dude the plan is to take two five gallon buckets cut the bottom off one and then seal it on top of the other making one 10gallon rez for each plant but my plan flipped a script on me yesterday and now i have a private aspen grove in the mountains to use so we are gonna use that plastic fencing from wal mart or chicken wire for one big tilled patch and i will have a homie that can water so IDK if we will do the rez but i will have a new journal since he is a med patient and it is on his private land there will be no worries:grinjoint:lookin foward to comparing progress and notes my friend:roorrip:

yeah dude the plan is to take two five gallon buckets cut the bottom off one and then seal it on top of the other making one 10gallon rez for each plant but my plan flipped a script on me yesterday and now i have a private aspen grove in the mountains to use so we are gonna use that plastic fencing from wal mart or chicken wire for one big tilled patch and i will have a homie that can water so IDK if we will do the rez but i will have a new journal since he is a med patient and it is on his private land there will be no worries:grinjoint:lookin foward to comparing progress and notes my friend:roorrip:

I am looking forward to comparing some notes as well and what a nice turn of events for you with access to that nice pace of land.

Short update today........Planning on sticking the Hash plant and trance outside real soon here, haven't started hardening off yet but I am going to try and have the two of em outside permanently a week from today. Probably move em outside for a couple hours a day over the course of the next week to get them transitioned nicely. Once they are outside for good I will transplant them into these containers (They are 20 inches across at top and 15 inches deep, I'm guessing around 10-15 gallons)

S7301245.JPG

Hash plant

S7301242.JPG

Group shot left to right: Hash plant, trance, bubba kush

S7301233.JPG

Oh, yeah. Those things are going to be huge. Mine are looking nice, but not quite as nice as those. I put two plants outside yesterday to start hardening them off and they grew 2 inches. They'll be committed to the ground by the first of next week. Have you got your outdoor spot ready to go?

Oh, yeah. Those things are going to be huge. Mine are looking nice, but not quite as nice as those. I put two plants outside yesterday to start hardening them off and they grew 2 inches. They'll be committed to the ground by the first of next week. Have you got your outdoor spot ready to go?

Yep outdoor spot is all ready, just going to be in my backyard so only real work that needs to be done is to set up some sort of privacy shield from the adjoining neighbors backyards. I am not too worried about it, I grew outside in my backyard last year with no problems security wise plus I have a ton of lush green foliage from rose bushes, trees, regular bushes, and will have all sorts of veggies and fruit bushes as well that will hopefully serve to camo my plants a little bit.

nice job dude those are some fatty girls can't wait to watch em really get big outside:goodjob:

Thanks man they are really starting to come along, I can hardly wait to get em outdoors and see them take off. I put them outside for about 4 hours yesterday and the day before to harden them off a bit and they loved it. No sign of stress or shock whatsoever. Now if the damn weather would just warm up a tad I can transplant them into their big containers and let em really take off.

Thanks man they are really starting to come along, I can hardly wait to get em outdoors and see them take off. I put them outside for about 4 hours yesterday and the day before to harden them off a bit and they loved it. No sign of stress or shock whatsoever. Now if the damn weather would just warm up a tad I can transplant them into their big containers and let em really take off.

For real dude were is summer when we need it? the homey that was hookin me with the private land ended up buying an air stream trailer that he converted into a grow room instead of putting em outside cuz all of em were sativa so we were'nt gonna have near enough time so I'm goin back to the orignal plan of my deep woods grow but it'll be only two girls and they are gonna be full indica:thumb: good growin to ya brotha:grinjoint:

For real dude were is summer when we need it? the homey that was hookin me with the private land ended up buying an air stream trailer that he converted into a grow room instead of putting em outside cuz all of em were sativa so we were'nt gonna have near enough time so I'm goin back to the orignal plan of my deep woods grow but it'll be only two girls and they are gonna be full indica:thumb: good growin to ya brotha:grinjoint:

Nice, a deep woods grow sounds very interesting and promising hope it all works out for you. According to the weather channel it's gonna be warming up for good on May 15th so I have my fingers crossed. I just moved my three ladies outside about a half hour ago guess it supposed to be fairly nice today, high of around 70 degrees so I figure I'll let em soak up some sun for 4-6 hours. Good luck to you too!! :peacetwo:

Bringing those in and out has got to be a bitch. I'm carrying four 5 gallon buckets in and out to harden them off. It is starting to really burn me up, but I'd do anything for MJ. Just like you I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a couple notches before they go out for good. I ended up leaving them outside last night and they got a downpour. They are looking pretty decent though. Later, brother.

Bringing those in and out has got to be a bitch. I'm carrying four 5 gallon buckets in and out to harden them off. It is starting to really burn me up, but I'd do anything for MJ. Just like you I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a couple notches before they go out for good. I ended up leaving them outside last night and they got a downpour. They are looking pretty decent though. Later, brother.

It wasn't too bad actually, all I had to do was bring them from my basement to the backyard for a week or so. I just transplanted them outdoors into their new containers two days ago on Monday and they seem to be loving it outside thus far, hopefully I will have some free time tomorrow and I can get a few new pictures up. Take it easy.

hey bluesky. i know im jumping in late but im going to try and follow your journal. everything looks amazing so far very very very healthy looking ladies you have there and such a nice strain selection. looking forward to future pics of the ladies soaking up the beautiful sun in mother nature. keep up the great work ;)

hey bluesky. i know im jumping in late but im going to try and follow your journal. everything looks amazing so far very very very healthy looking ladies you have there and such a nice strain selection. looking forward to future pics of the ladies soaking up the beautiful sun in mother nature. keep up the great work ;)

Better late than never and now is the time where it should start getting good anyways time for some explosive growth hopefully. Thanks for stopping by and the kind words I should have some pictures tomorrow or the next day so stay tuned.

so bluesky, once your ladies are moved outside for good what soil will you be using ? are you going to stick with the ffof ? or are you going to use somting different also what about the mix of soil to perlite ? i would recamend you go with just the foxfarms and dont mix perlite outdoor they are gonna soak up a ton more water and really thrive they dont need any perlite the fox farms already has enough. have you hear of roots organics .. im gonna try it out this year instead of the usual fox farms.

i cant wait to see these ladies flourish. i do thought wish you were gonna be putting out the bubba kush ... its a strain iv been wanting to try for somtime now i was looking into going with the purple bubba kush by Dr. G but eh hopfully next year you will have tons of clones to put outside or even a nice winter indoor bubba kush grow ;)

BLACK LIPS is here!
Great start!
I am germinating a Bubba Kush seed as we speak I like the way yours look! props on correcting the nutes for her!

Back
Top Bottom