Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Ha BLS,...ya, kinda repetitive...or A LOT repetitive..lol. Wat a bonus day today was....sunny and warm all day. Didn't have to get up at 6 for work...all's good.. :surf:
Glad it was a nice day while you were home

Hay duggan sounds like you are having a good mental health day. We all need those now and then. I had to put up soffit around my garage today.

:woohoo:Time to fill up the house
why can't they all be mental health days!? I took one myself today. Got about 1/2 my crap out of my storage unit with help from a friend. A few more trips and I won't have that monthly bill of 150 bones! Plants looking good brother!

:passitleft:
:woohoo:Time to fill up the house:high-five:

Good day gang!
Tonight is the night....its 'clip'
night.
I tried some LZ last night and i am very very happy .It was just a wee lil bud i had sitting on my workbench since Sat.
Very tasty.......i love it.
Anyhow its dry and ready for weighing and jaring.
Got my sis comin over to help out again.
Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:
You will have a good stock once you harvest those. I am looking forward to what the weight will be. I am way too inexperienced to even guess but it looks like a lot to me.

Good day gang!
Tonight is the night....its 'clip'
night.
I tried some LZ last night and i am very very happy .It was just a wee lil bud i had sitting on my workbench since Sat.
Very tasty.......i love it.
Anyhow its dry and ready for weighing and jaring.
Got my sis comin over to help out again.
Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

You have to love a helpful sister that's nearby. Mine are too far away to help.

Hey gang....i'm still here....just sat down. It's all in the jars,..and i got numbers.. :surf:
FYI, all the colas were broken down considerably.
593 grms of Lemon Zkittles and 410 grms of Bubba Hash...totaling 1003 grms.
Divided by 28.3 =35.4 oz's.
A big congrats to the old Salty.....who guessed it perfectly at 35.4. Waddaya know....cheers ya old fart...oh,..i mean salt...:rofl:.
A few pics of things, minus a couple jars that went to my sis. These are the 1/2 gal. size.
OK, so anyhow the lids on these (once situated) have been left 'cracked' open. I will check them daily and adjust lids accordingly to get things perfect, then tighten the lids down for the cure.
I wanna thank all you gang a mine. Such a hoot havin ya'l with me doin this. Cheers to all of ya who hung around and enjoyed this journal. Its been fun. :circle-of-love:

couple bowls of Bubba Hash..

Right on salty! You’ve had your eye on the prize for a while now! Congrats to you!! It’s too bad it can’t get shipped your way, Although I’m pretty sure you smoke cbd, so all is well! Congrats to you!

duggs! Great job man! Great yield and even better smoke I bet!! Congrats to you sir!

I shown up to the party late, but I made it, through the snow storm up hill the entire way, snot frozen to my moustache, and I’m glad I made the trip! It’s been a great journal to follow along! Congrats again! And thanks for the grow show! :thumb:

Half and half sounds great! Would you like Some of the S1 Candidas, and F1 Candida X Cream & Cheese seed from my last harvest? If you don't need them yourself, perhaps pass them on to someone that needs them.

Sending PM...

Back
Top Bottom