Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Hahaha love the pipe cleaners things all multicolored an shite lol. It reminds me of my 2 Sweet Tooths i have going right now. I have colas flopping over so had to string it up all weird like tht as well lol. But yea the girls lookn alil plump an on the heavy side. This is prolly the only time i would say i like my ladies on the heavy side :laugh: . Cant wait to hear what u come back with for a dry weight bro.
How do you like the Sweet tooth I got some seeds from Seedsman to try this spring several people recommended I try it so I got some seeds to try. I hope I like it.

Ya eh Newb...he got it right on the money too. Thanks BTW.
The other night i tried a lil bud , i had sitting on my workbench since Sat. I thought it was Lemon Zkittles, and commented on how good and how much i liked it. I was wrong,..it was the Bubba Hash that i tried. Fantastic smoke...hits all the check marks. I can clearly see why Neiko and some others like it so much. Very , very flavorful and such a nice mellow, but very 'up beat' buzz.
Still haven't really tried the Lemon Zkittles properly yet. Those buds are coated with nice , mature gland heads...prolly gonna wack me good... :ganjamon:
Just about time to get this next journal movin. cheers gang.

Congrats on the harvest Duggs! And Salt for the prize :ganjamon:!

Going to order some BH once these Black Friday Sales kick in. Or Xmas.

I also had issues with SLH seeds not germinating well. They were not from the same breeder as yours. I do have some more beans of them but going to wait till next summer For outdoor.

Lemon Zkittles terpenes are supposed to be very tasty and high in resin. Enjoy the harvest and hope your keeping out of this damn wind.

Cheers Gang:passitleft:

Yes....you chose right PC.
The ST will NOT disappoint outside.
It is a very fast finisher of very high quality meds. Is pest and drought resistant too.
How do you find or would one find out more info on beans and if they are mold resistant and like colder weather is that indica ?

Also congrats on hitting the finish line Duggan..great guess to I'd be more then happy with that number. I am going for 16oz of smoke this winter and my personal best to date.

Feels good when you break personal records and knock it out the park like you seem to do on the normal bro..well done Duggan.

Seedfinder.....or sometimes the breeder will say in the description .
Yeah I knew those just thought maybe indica is more mold resistant then say sativa or what not . Think I am approaching veg phase two or sexing the plants ? I will take pics tomorrow and see if cool o post here to share my question dugs?

Yes,..come on Joe, of course it's ok , ask away , If i know the answer i'l share. And yes, Indica's are primarily more cold /wet resistant than Sativa's. Any landrace Afghani will be a faster , more mold resistant than , say a Mexican Sativa.
Most of the Indicas we smoke were/are derived from old Afghani/Paki/Kush strains.
Time for a puff...Cheers Joe.

Yes,..come on Joe, of course it's ok , ask away , If i know the answer i'l share. And yes, Indica's are primarily more cold /wet resistant than Sativa's. Any landrace Afghani will be a faster , more mold resistant than , say a Mexican Sativa.
Most of the Indicas we smoke were/are derived from old Afghani/Paki/Kush strains.
Time for a puff...Cheers Joe.
Man I got so much to learn I really got to start reading some books I think .

Evenin everyone. Playing with lids on my jars... :ganjamon:
Hey gang,..got some feedback from my sis tonight on the two strains.
Married couple...wife absolutely loves the Lemon Zkittles,..and the guy said the Bubba Hash was the best weed he's ever had.....:slide:...DBHBB produce....Of course i wasn't surprised , but it's always nice to hear that stuff. :circle-of-love:
Another Bubba Hash convert hey? Some times I just intentionally overdo the bubba hash and it sends me off on a narcotic journey, like floating on cloud bodiless. It's also an excellent strain to mix with. Try it with any of the sativa you have left, it's a whole new journey unlike either plant by themselves.

Yes, i would highly recommend growers trying the BH. Not only is the buzz a nice one , but the flavor is for sure addictive,...for me anyhow.. :ganjamon: Cheers Neiko.
Sounds like down the road I need to try some Bubba Hash

Back
Top Bottom