Wren’s 3x3: x4 Gorilla Glue By Elev8 Seeds In DBHBB, May 2019

Howdy gang! Just wanted to get my new journal up and running as my seedlings are alive!

Here is an overview,

3x3x7 Cheap Zon tent.
4inch Filter / In-line Fan. Cheap Zon
20W Secret Jardin Monkey Fan 8inch Oscillating Fan
1 Gal pots for veg after seedling containers. 7 Gal for flower.

Perfect Sun Dwarf Star 230w LED. Using this for week 2-3 till harvest.
Perfect Sun Mini 125W LED using this for the first week or two of veg then adding in for flower.

Exhale CO2 Bag and last but not least Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend Kit. Using first run soil that has been in a storage tote since October. It was still damp and ready to use 7months later!

May 1st I germinated 4 seeds. I’m excited to get the show going. This will be my second grow in the kit. And the last was by far the best. Thank you Doc and the Brix Gang and also Dr Ziggy and the Low and Slow crowd :circle-of-love:

After a 12hr soak in a glass of room temp spring water the seeds sank and were cracking. I removed them and poured the water onto a piece of paper towel. Folded it up gently and stuck this into a ziploc bag. The bag sat on my PVR for my tv. It’s dark and warm on top of it. 24-30hrs later I checked and had 4 nice white taproots.

They were planted into small square pots. I made small holes in the soil with my index finger. Only about 1-2 cm deep. A pinch of roots powder and watered in with 75-100ml of RO.

My basement furnace / laundry room hasn’t had a grow in it since early March. I monitored the Rh and temp a day before the babies went down into the dungeon. It was cold and too dry. Around 65f and 30-35rh. Not ideal for babies. Setup the 6gal Humidifier set it to 65% RH and ran it for days straight. Now room is a healthy high 50s to low 60s. I set my furnace a few degrees higher and that helped bring the space to low 70s. Broke out my new seedling mat and temp controller. Set it to 80f and sure enough the saucer got nice and warm to low 80s.

May 4th I checked on the babies and 3 of 4 broke soil.

Not sure what happened to the other one. I gave it another day and it wasn’t happening. So I germinated another GG seed and repeated steps. Still waiting for the 4th to break soil. I’ll be checking on them later today.

I’m using a single 23w CFL in 6500K at around 4-5 inches from these seedlings for the first week or so.

I like starting them under CFL. It’s very low energy and I can get the seedling so close it warms them up. The cotyledon and first sets of leaves are always so green and plastic looking. I’m convinced it’s due to the Kit soil.

Anyways that’s about it for now. I plan on vegging these 4 out for 30-45 days. Up canning to 7Gal pots. Taking 5 clones from each and then flipping to flower. Hopefully I get a really nice pheno as the 6 pack of feminized seeds were quite pricey $120 CAD.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Will be updating 2-3 times a week if possible.

Cheers friends! :passitleft::ganjamon:

Finally got my 4th bean to germinate and sprout. Here’s the 4 Gorilla Babies. Swapped out the CFL for the PS Mini. Will keep them under this for another week or two and then upcan into 1gal.

I’ve never grown Glue myself so this should be a good learning experience. Excited to clone these in a few weeks.

:ganjamon:

Finally got my 4th bean to germinate and sprout. Here’s the 4 Gorilla Babies. Swapped out the CFL for the PS Mini. Will keep them under this for another week or two and then upcan into 1gal.

I’ve never grown Glue myself so this should be a good learning experience. Excited to clone these in a few weeks.

:ganjamon:
Yahoo!! aaaaaand, we're off! :ganjamon:

Hey @Wrennakken - awesome setup and nice genetics :ganjamon::yummy:
Them younglings are looking healthy! I'll be along for the ride :passitleft:
Happy growing :Namaste: See you around

Hey @Wrennakken - awesome setup and nice genetics :ganjamon::yummy:
Them younglings are looking healthy! I'll be along for the ride :passitleft:
Happy growing :Namaste: See you around

Thanks for following along Irie and glad you like my little setup. I’ve heard some good things about Elev8 and wanted to give them a try after I saw a friends Tangerine Cookies plants. The kit will bring the best out of these genetics!

Just wait a few more weeks when they blow up and get their shine on :cool: They do look pretty happy now that they shed the seed casings and got their feet under them.

Always a pleasure to share my grow with this community. Have a awesome day!

Howdy gang. Sorry for the lack of updates. Hope everyone is doing well.

The Glue babies are doing well and are almost ready to go into 1s. One of them has already reached the 5th node.

I’ll be giving them their first taste of Brix tonight and another 1/4 strength Trans + Water.

Here they are at Day 20 from germination or Day 17 from sprout.

I think I will top one time and LST. I’ve been having nice results with this method for Hybrid strains and it worked out almost perfectly last grow in my space.

2-3 more weeks and they should be ready for the final pots.

I reckon after the brix and watering tonight they will start to look really nice.

Happy gardening Friends :ganjamon:

Garden Update Day 25 from Germination or 22 from Breaking ground.

They are ready to be upcanned to the #1s. Will also give them a brix foliar with next watering.

For only being 5 inches tall and on the 5th nodes approx they have some nice smells.

I will be topping these all soon then training them in the 1s as much as I can before the final pot.

I added a tiny space heater for this grow. It has been helping keep temps in the tent from 75-80. Without it I was seeing 70-75.

Also started two Super Lemon Haze Autos by Canuk Seeds for outdoor. Plan is to just drop them into 3Gal square pots and see what I can pull from em. Should be interesting to run autos in the kit.

SLH is rated at 9 week from germination to harvest by Canuk. I have the seeds in paper towel now. Will check them later tonight for taproots and plant asap. I will use this journal for the Autos aswell consider it a side show :popcorn: :ganjamon:.

Happy growing Gang :Namaste:

Hey @Wrennakken, they are looking great! :ganjamon: Looking healthy and happy. Strong, big plants for day 22!
They seem to be loving life, keep doing what you're doing :yummy::bravo:

Garden Update : Day 28 from sprout / 30 from germination.

Top of the week to ya gang! Hope everyone is doing well. The Gorilla Girls are starting to put the glam on.

I upcanned from little solo cup type square containers to my fav almost 1 Gal pots!

Here are some pictures of the process. They took a day or two to settle into the new pots and soil but took off with some nice new growth. I picked the lower starved leaves off for the most part and Topped 2 of the 4. The others need a couple days to grow and then I can safely top them.

Little more rootbound then the last grow. I scored the roots on 4 sides but not the bottom! A nice dusting of roots and into the new pots they went. They were thirsty so I then gave GE+tea dunk.

Here they are 2-3 days after the upcan. The front two were topped. Lovely shine to the new growth and nice and green.

Will give them a brix soon and let them dry out over the work week. I’m thinking somewhere around two weeks and the roots will fill these pots up.

Some Raspberry Diesel from the last grow. I vac sealed this stuff April 19th. Def worth buying the vacuum sealer. These buds are perfect for smoking and I harvested late March. Super dense and getting some good smells.

Lots to go around :passitleft:

LST Training will commence soon. Can’t wait too see these Girls flower out. Have yourselves an awesome day gang!

Good looking roots @Wrennakken, those girls are looking so healthy :yummy:

Thanks Irie just how I like my girls :cool: , all credit goes to Doc’s Kit and the strain. Looks good so far. Hoping for some nice phenotypes. Will be cloning these 4 out soon. Will have a bunch of extras if anyone in the GTA West area wants some PM me.

Congrats on the Nug of the Month :bravo:

I’ve always wanted to grow some crazy purple / dark strains like your Red Poison. Killer look!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :Namaste:

Sorry for the absence , summer hit and I’ve been super busy.

Here are the Gorilla Girls on Day 7 of Flower.

They got hit with Snake Oil + Brix Foliar almost a week ago. Also they were up canned just over a week ago.

They are due for a GE+tea tonight and maybe a last leaf stripping. LST went okay but due to me being so busy I neglected them a little on this task.

Super healthy and stretching decently. One plant at the front left of the tent is a perfect Bush but it’s also fairly shorter then the other three. White pisitils have shown up in the last couple days.

I’ll be top dressing EWC and Recharge within 7-10 days, and then Cat drenches in 14-21days time.

Happy growing guys more pics soon when the preflowers form.

Healthy and happy garden :yummy::morenutes: i'm looking forward to see them push some pistils!

Heyas Ween, thanks for following. Here’s the girls at day 20 of flower. I actually ran out of recharge and did not have any for this grow ‍. Doh. I did get some fresh EWC and too dressed 2 cups to each plant.

I’ve been feeding these girls rather strong with tP and ge to fill the void. I’m hoping the cat drenches quicken flower on set. Last grow by day 20 of flower I saw more reproductive growth. But non the less they are doing well stretch has been pretty good and flowers are formed. Cat Drench will come in the next 4-5 days as they dry out.

Here they are at around day 18 post flip.

Back two plants. Welcome to the jungle boys and girls!

After TP+Tea. Day 21 of flower below.

Still not showing much resin or trichomes but they should be coming on strong once cat Drench happens.

Used a wooden stool to raise the shorter bush plant up approx 9-10 inches and that helps the canopy be even. Hoping for some fire GG from these.

Here they are still stretching for the heavens.

I’ll take some closer ups next update when the cat drenches get these flowers in gear.

Cheers all and have a great day :ganjamon::morenutes:

Looking really good in there Wrenn :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom