Thanks for the helpful advice. I’m going to leave the seeds in the water and follow your advice.

How long does it typically take for them to crack?

And any tips regarding dampness of the medium will be implemented. How damp should it be and how can I tell if it’s too damp?

Thanks so much for the advice!

if the soil is shiny,, it's too wet,, but needs to be moist enough to sustain the little one.

no shine, you will be fine,, haha,, just made that up

seeds will crack in 24 to 36 hrs. if no crack in 48 - 60 hrs,, time to move to plan b to try and save it

Question regarding lights:

The Platinum LED P450 unit has been burning anything under it... it’s awful. Even a meter of clearance isn’t enough.

The P150, on the other hand, is excellent and with both veg and bloom on all sorts of plants ie: basil, dill, mint and now both strains of OCS distributed Tweed recreational cannabis (Bakerstreet and Argyle) thrive.

I will post some pictures of my two very young plants shortly.

I noticed that the Cree 100 watt COB caused significant stretch... I may have just put it too far from the plants but the P150 LED seems to perform better than any of the other lights that I have used so far (including any other Platinum LED models).

Random new light arrival:
I now also have an ONEO LED (ordered by mistake)... it was like a hundred and fifty Canadian and looks like a knock-off P150. I may test it but since it isn’t UL certified I’m concerned about leaving it unattended.

My questions:

1) If given the choice, would you use one p450 or two p300s in a 4x4 grow tent for 2-4 cannabis plants?

(In this case two P300s cost 600$ CAD together and one P450 alone cost 900$ CAD - looks like the vendor may have sent two P300s but billed for only one... or maybe P300s come in packs of two and no one told me(?))

2) Does the P450 LED do anything that 2 P300 LEDs side-by-side cannot do?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to consider my questions and to repond!

Back
Top Bottom