Tweed BakerStreet & Dark Angel

Bushsmasher308

420 Member
It seems this time of the year has me tending to the grow room less often as much heart desires but just getting back to giving these two ladies all the love and attention they need . Growing on the right is bakerstreet from tweed a Canadian company and on the left is dark angel from crop king seeds another Canadian company. My neglect has given them a slow start but I hope to turn things around and make them both live on and on with babies of there own....I was given the dark angel seed by a fellow member @Backlipslide and hope to keep her around our grow rooms for the next little while.....cheers and merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Merry holidays. Whatever is most politically correct to you all.

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_110442.jpg
    IMG_20191226_110442.jpg
    786.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20191226_110434.jpg
    IMG_20191226_110434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
You should start a journal with these two bad boys girls!

here is a link to where you get that going!

But first check out this link on how to make a journal! :thumb:

It seems this time of the year has me tending to the grow room less often as much heart desires but just getting back to giving these two ladies all the love and attention they need . Growing on the right is bakerstreet from tweed a Canadian company and on the left is dark angel from crop king seeds another Canadian company. My neglect has given them a slow start but I hope to turn things around and make them both live on and on with babies of there own....I was given the dark angel seed by a fellow member @Backlipslide and hope to keep her around our grow rooms for the next little while.....cheers and merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Merry holidays. Whatever is most politically correct to you all.
I live not far from Tweed Ontario Canada. I purchased the Barker Street seeds but have not grown them. I look fwd to seeing how yours turn out.
:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom