Wrenn's Grow: x4 HSO Raspberry Diesel In DBHBB 10/2018

Howdy folks and welcome to my grow. This will be my first run using Doc Bud’s Kit. I’m super excited to kick things off and share my experience with all of you!

Yesterday marked Canada’s legalization of cannabis! So congratulations if your living here and get to legally enjoy the plant we adore so very much. This is my third grow and I am very much still learning. I have had some success in my first two grows. But much was left to be improved upon.

I hope my grow can help others that find this page. Hopefully I can do Doc’s Kit proud. I would like to thank all the members using Doc’s Kit and Doc himself for helping the community out. You guys really do a great job!

So let’s get a run down of what’s happening with my grow,

Environment : It’s Fall now in Southern Ontario and my home is sitting around 70f and 40% RH. Great for late flowering but I’ll have to run a Humidifer until I get into the final few weeks. Temps should not be a issue. The tent is all cleaned out and ready for the seedlings once they are done germinating. I have a bunch of small pots ready to
go.

Strain : Raspberry Diesel Feminized by Humbolt Seed Organization 70% Sativa I believe...

Equipment :
- 3x3x6’7 Cheap Amazon Tent with Passive Intake
- X1 Secret Jardin Oscillating Monkey Fan and x2 6inch Clip Fans.
- 4-Inch Cheap Amazon In-line Fan to a 4inch Carbon Scrubber.
- 230w PS Dwarf Star - Will Veg with this and Flower.
- 125w PS MiNi - Will use as supplemental light for Flower
- Exhale 365 CO2 Bag
- 8inch plastic pots. Approx 1 Gal
- 7gal Plastic Pots or I have 7gal Fabric pots. Not sure which I will use yet.

Put 4 seeds in room temp spring water for 8-12hours. They sank with a little tap of the finger. Set them on a piece of papertowel. Folded gently and stuck into a ziploc sandwich bag. Storing them in a wooden box in my living room for darkness. I’ll check on them in 24-36hrs for taproots. Temps are around 74-78f in my living room.

The HB soil began cooking Oct 4th. Should be ready the first week of Nov. I moved the plastic 31G totes upstairs in my living room for the higher temps. Hopefully this will speed the cooking process by a few days.

That is about all for now guys. Just wanted to get my journal up. I took pictures of most steps along the way. When I get home from work I’ll load them up. I have not yet uploaded pics and done a signature so hopefully that all goes well.

I will post over in Doc’s “In The Lab” thread to notify the High Brix Brigade! Hoping for any help or guidance I can get.

Have a great day everyone! :green_heart:

I made the first page finally!! Can't wait to see how you do with doc's kit, your going to have some monster's.

Thanks for joining in Cav, glad to have you aboard :high-five:

Thanks bro I have high hopes. Just a bit worried because I’ve never used anything but Advanced Nutrients and the drenches / foliar sprays and reamendments are new to me but seem fairly straight forward.

Hoping I get some taproots today so I can Pot these seeds. If not today it should be tomorrow based on past experience with how I’m germinating.

Exciting times for me and my little garden :slide:

Hey there, I’ll follow along if you don’t mind.
Wishing you the best of luck with your HB growing!

If you want, you can post here as well: Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Lots of traffic from HB growers there, you’ll have all the help you need and then some!

Your most welcome dajerm! Make yourself comfy and here’s some Gorilla Og to puff on :passitleft: Careful this shit is a heavy hitter o_O

Hey Ken...got room for me to ride along sir? I'm in Southern Ontario too.....my RH is the same.....i don't bother with adding RH ....no worries as long as it doesn't go much below 40 OK. Check out my plants...the RH is low too, but all is fine cuz all other limiting factors are peachy....especially with our fantastic soil. It's the best...IMO!

Thanks for being here OL, I’ve enjoyed watching your grows. And Ive been told by a few friends they might be getting me a early Xmas present ... a new 4x4 or 5x5 with the new Spydrx light... nice to have such generous friends!

Hey Ken...got room for me to ride along sir? I'm in Southern Ontario too.....my RH is the same.....i don't bother with adding RH ....no worries as long as it doesn't go much below 40 OK. Check out my plants...the RH is low too, but all is fine cuz all other limiting factors are peachy....especially with our fantastic soil. It's the best...IMO!

Hell yeah hop on in brother, :thanks: for all you do to help us new comers on the forums.

Wow that’s good news I have had winter grows in my basement suffer due to low RH. Last winter I saw it go as low as 25% I’ll be buying a free standing unit this coming week. I’m still worried about low RH in Veg. We stoners tend to worry a bit too much no?

Sorry I haven’t got any pics up yet. Should all come fast and furious in the next few weeks.

:ganjamon: Have a great Day Duggs

I'd like to have a seat and watch this as well, my Raspberry Diesel was just up thru the coco 2 days ago...

:ciao::popcorn:

Heyas MrIcculus the more the merrier :cool:! Awesome do you have a journal up ? If so I’ll stop by and follow.

Coco eh? Nice, coco grows can achieve amazing growth from such small pots. Have you grown Raspberry Diesel before? Or is this a first run?

Heyas MrIcculus the more the merrier :cool:! Awesome do you have a journal up ? If so I’ll stop by and follow.

Coco eh? Nice, coco grows can achieve amazing growth from such small pots. Have you grown Raspberry Diesel before? Or is this a first run?

Hi there Wrennakken. :ciao:
I'm working out the journal and hope to be getting that up before the weekend is over. I'll get a link up in the signature when it's up and running.

This will be a first run for the raspberry diesel, not with HSO genetics though, their gear seems quite solid. I love the way the HB kit plants look and am excited to see yours progress. I'll catch you around the neighborhood. :cheer:

And it begins.....

Thanks for following along Neiko & Doc. Will have some updates soon. My seeds will be finished in the paper towels this afternoon.

All 4 have taproots showing. I plan on potting them into the 8inch pots. Only thing is they won’t have access to HB soil for two more weeks.

Another option is I can throw them into Solo cups filled with Plain Promix HP + 15-20% EWC. Then up pot into the 1Gal pots of Cooked HB Soil in two weeks.

What do you guys think is the better option here ?

Hi there Wrennakken. :ciao:
I'm working out the journal and hope to be getting that up before the weekend is over. I'll get a link up in the signature when it's up and running.

This will be a first run for the raspberry diesel, not with HSO genetics though, their gear seems quite solid. I love the way the HB kit plants look and am excited to see yours progress. I'll catch you around the neighborhood. :cheer:

Sounds good! I’ll keep an eye out for it. I have grown some Bubba Kush autos by HSO and they did not disappoint. I’m a fan of their genetics. I plan on growing some Master Kush , Mango Sapphire and a couple other strains in Doc’s Kit.

The High Brix plants sure do look sexy:drool: Thanks for following, I’ll have my first update up by the end of the weekend.

:ganjamon: Happy Friday 420 Fam!

Back
Top Bottom