Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Howdy Gang :bongrip: Sorry for the absence I’ve just been super busy.

Wow news sure travels fast! :ganjamon: Mrs Ken & I are happy to be having our first baby!

Ive been going like a factory these last couple weeks. Got all 8 girls down now and fit into the fridge for low and slow. With budwashing it was a big task to handle with just two people at any time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and time with your family. Thanks so much for the checkups on the boards.

Going to be another busy week recycling the soil and re amending. Then clean the tents and setup the next girls. I’ll pop in to give updates in the coming days.

Cheers All:passitleft:

big task to handle with just two people at any time.
Wow! You guys really were getting busy the past couple weeks! :rofl:

congrats dude! Your in for a very special time of your life, following with the worst times of your life! Kids suck! Lol just kidding around... I wouldn’t have it any other way. Definitely life changing. your world might get flipped upside down. When baby comes, you won’t have much time for anything other then baby, and sleep (when/if you can)

Ask @BudGinger I warned him and now he never ever comes online. She must be getting to be two years old now eh bud? (If you ever come back online and see this)

Morning Gang :nomo: & Thank You for the kind words all:Namaste:

I already run on very little sleep approx 5 hrs during the work week and 7-8 on weekends. So yeah I’m a bit worried on the rest factor once the baby comes. I’m sure I’ll be bone weary after the first week. Ah well we are just hoping for a healthy and happy child

I have plans to keep the garden going but will see how I juggle it all. My wife is at 10.5weeks now so the first Ultrasound is in under 2 weeks.

if anything I can always just run one tent. Definitely getting rid of all these clones though. And since I have until Mid Sept till the baby arrives I want to focus and reset the tents now so I can finish another grow before the delivery date.

We got all 4 Mauis out of the fridge yesterday and trimmed up into jars. Well most of it into jars. The rest is in a shoebox and is still a little dank. Sitting at 69-70% RH so I’ll let them air out another day or two wise I get some more glass cookie jars.

Ive been smoking the finger hash all weekend and it’s lovely. So fruity and hashy. The high is so mellow and full body.

Here’s what I got for now. The 4 Lemon kush plants are still in the fridge until the end of this week.

A small & fresh nugget of Maui.

DC3A40E8-DEA0-4625-AD83-AA421AD2C21B.jpeg

1F12EA1D-AE4C-43AC-8754-A86358EB5203.jpeg

EED0D7AD-AE4E-4D94-8EA2-D7626EB668A6.jpeg

Haven’t done a dry weight yet but this is almost all the Maui’s. there is another shoe box that is about 2/3 full. The walnut top Cookie Jars hold approx 5oz. So guessing around 20-24oz dry of these.

I have a oz set aside of lowers in the sandwich bag that I will be pressing into live rosin or frosin. I can’t wait to sample that because the terpenes and aromas are so nice.

Will have another update later this week with the dry weight and updates on the Lemon Kush and reset of the tents.

Hope everyone has a good day:)

5 hrs during the work week
I’ve went to work at times with maybe only an hour of sleep. If that... I’m lucky I didn’t fall asleep for my travels in and back from work... it’ll be a rough first 4-6 months, but it gets better from there!

just hoping for a healthy and happy child
Yes sir! That’s all that matters! :high-five:

my wife’s about 7 days away from the third trimester, with our second child. We’ve only got two bedrooms (besides the master) so our oldest daughter gets moved to the room I have my grow in. Her old bedroom will be the the nursery. So I’m forced to shut my “operation” down for a while till I get my basement gutted and renovated.

great job with the harvest dude! It looks great! Awesome numbers too!:high-five:

Howdy Gang :nomo: Hope everyone’sbeen well.

Finally back on top of the harvest. All flowering plants are down and done the low and slow. Some went 2-3 weeks in there due to higher RH from a rammed fridge.

Curing in jars has begun and most jars are approaching the two week mark.

Thanks for the kind words guys & Congrats on you guys 2nd child :slide: hope your wife is doing well bud.

Man that is dangerous, I have been there too driving from work on very low hours of sleep. Hopefully you don’t have that come up again. I haven’t had any Indica for months so I’m basically an insomniac night owl. And yet still behind on the garden.

This weekend my goal is to have the new four Gorilla Glue Clones in the 5x5 and four seedlings in the 3x3. I’ll be shutting down the clone station as well. With the baby coming I need to get the garden downsized to just flowering tents in hopes I will be able to keep up with that.

I’ll be running x4 Bubba’s Gift by HSO in the 3x3 for a quick turn around. Shows as 48-56 days in flower.

Should have them germinated and sprouted by the weekend with any luck.

I also have 70gal of soil to re-amend and cook. Luckily I have another 80-90 ready to use.

Our first Ultra Sound is March 6th so we’re excited to hear some good news.

I will leave you guys with a few pics of the harvest and pre harvest. samples will be sent out within a week or two as curing tightens up. Getting some nice fruity smells already.

7E376454-87DD-4118-8E64-BAE63B1CDC5C.jpeg

A beautiful nugget of Maui Waui.

F52357A7-4FEB-4BD2-AB11-CB5565C35C84.jpeg

Sweet Tropical smells and taste of citrus and pepper or spice when hit.

I have yet to take some closer shots of the Lemon Kush but I will tonight and get those posted within a day or two.

The total yield for the 5X5 Maui’s was 23.8oz. My new personal best for 4 plants:cheesygrinsmiley: that doesn’t include any trim or larf. Pretty happy with that using 10gal pots.

The 3x3 was not very good. I split one plant and lost 1/3 of it and stunted it in week 3-4 of flower. Then I left 1 plant for an extra week and got sick with the flu for 3days so it went to crap. Still the buds are ok. I didn’t even bother bud washing that last plant. Just doing a air dry and I’ll make Bubble with those nugs.

Total yield for the 3x3 Lemon Kush was 9oz. Not including a little buds / trim.

All in all I am happy with that run but I am just too busy to keep up with 8 flowering girls and mothers and clones.

I’ll downsize to just the 8 flowering plants this run and the Veg tent will only be used to start the next grow about 4-5 weeks early from seeds. Or clones directly into veg not waiting around for 3 months for a spot in the flower tents.

Cheers all:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom