FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Congrats brother! Beautiful trim! Way more than I ever do but I'm lazy and don't mind "scraggly" buds.

Enjoy! :passitleft:
:yummy: :Namaste: Thanks brother! The sugar leaves where absolutely caked on trichs I should’ve left them on. I plan on making some bubble hash with all the trim from this round since they are all just covered :passitleft:

Since I tried leaving everything on, I don't think I could ever trim that much again! Maybe a few to see the look.....but a lot less time spent snipping away is beautiful thing.

That Napoli is looking good!
Seriously brother!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I should’ve learned my lesson last run! I’m guessing I pulled over 10 zips of Napoli from how long it took to trim

Seriously brother!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I should’ve learned my lesson last run! I’m guessing I pulled over 10 zips of Napoli from how long it took to trim
Yeah.....too much work! No risk of snipping too much somewhere and making a mess of things when you're too high (like I always seem to do! :rofl:). Now it is just aim for the fan leaves the call it a day :bongrip:. I'm glad there is added benefits as well, so it isn't just a case of pure laziness!

Yeah.....too much work! No risk of snipping too much somewhere and making a mess of things when you're too high (like I always seem to do! :rofl:). Now it is just aim for the fan leaves the call it a day :bongrip:. I'm glad there is added benefits as well, so it isn't just a case of pure laziness!
I like to see the bud structure and can honestly say I’ve gotten really good I didn’t have one slip of the scissors :lot-o-toke: you are right though there are benefits to leaving those sugar leaves on and the buds would’ve looked amazing still. I actually meant to but once I got going after working a 13 hour day I was on cruise control :laugh:

Hells yeah, I'm here just in time to miss trim jail! Nice fucking haul sir :high-five:

Looks like you have some good candidates for multiple contest too!

You should tag mms on insta to show of your plants, hes been known to give out free seeds to good growers.

From the stuff I've seen him post on IG seems like a good dude, talks about real stuff, how to grow his plants and isn't in the game to pump out seeds and make cash.
Exactly!!
I’ve had many conversations with MMS and have sent him pictures privately, Very genuine and knowledgeable! Check out his pod casts of you can get past the voice there’s some great info in there. unfortunately I started my IG before growing so family is on there lol :straightface:but thank you:headbanger: and #pupil fam:passitleft: I’ll be trimming the goji pupil and dandelion Gum tomorrow!

Long night last night and your just in time for trim jail killer:ganjamon:
Napoli Blue
278 grams 9.9 zips:headbanger: dried in the jars. Last night humidity was at 51 climbed up to 55-58 if they hold steady over night I’ll burp and seal for cure
A5F33FDC-73D6-4486-9F11-B3B6AA6A1302.jpeg
1595E354-3919-4342-819A-9BD923CCDEA7.jpeg

Exactly!!
I’ve had many conversations with MMS and have sent him pictures privately, Very genuine and knowledgeable! Check out his pod casts of you can get past the voice there’s some great info in there. unfortunately I started my IG before growing so family is on there lol :straightface:but thank you:headbanger: and #pupil fam:passitleft: I’ll be trimming the goji pupil and dandelion Gum tomorrow!
What's his podcast? I listen to them all day and if u need recommendations I got u!

What's his podcast? I listen to them all day and if u need recommendations I got u!
rock on brother :passitleft: His is just a link on his website from his IG. I'd love some links or podcasts, especially on breeding I plan to cross super silver sour deisel Haze(connoisseur Genetics) x blue gorilla (maines honest herb) just for me and fun

Hells yeah, I'm here just in time to miss trim jail! Nice fucking haul sir :high-five:

Looks like you have some good candidates for multiple contest too!

You should tag mms on insta to show of your plants, hes been known to give out free seeds to good growers.

Hey KB! Been a bit. Good to see ya! :high-five:

10 zips, wow, congrats! :high-five:

:passitleft:

Hey KB! Been a bit. Good to see ya! :high-five:

10 zips, wow, congrats! :high-five:

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween :passitleft: got some of this Napoli Blue for you to try:headbanger:
I'm puffing on a small sample before jarring it's a hard hitter and really relaxing looking forward to the smoke on all these ladies after a cure. I'm trimming both the goji pupil and dandelion gum tomorrow. I think I'm going to leave the sugar leaves on the haze since there is so many damn Trichs:yummy:

rock on brother :passitleft: His is just a link on his website from his IG. I'd love some links or podcasts, especially on breeding I plan to cross super silver sour deisel Haze(connoisseur Genetics) x blue gorilla (maines honest herb) just for me and fun
Check out dude grows show on YouTube I know mr soul was on there talking about breeding, also check out the episode featuring Colin from ethos think he talked about it also.

Check out dude grows show on YouTube I know mr soul was on there talking about breeding, also check out the episode featuring Colin from ethos think he talked about it also.
Great shows! I haven’t listened in a while but I’m in it. Have you checked out GML on Friday nights? Also a great show Loki is on there a lot also

Back
Top Bottom