FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Interesting and simple.
The biggest thing I can say is that you should spend money on a good press. The Harbor Freight ones are known to get destroyed easily. If I were to buy things again I think I would have also sprung for some caged plates. Tyring to keep plates lined up can be a pain in the ass!

The biggest thing I can say is that you should spend money on a good press. The Harbor Freight ones are known to get destroyed easily. If I were to buy things again I think I would have also sprung for some caged plates. Tyring to keep plates lined up can be a pain in the ass!
I was looking at the rosin tech or squash presses Rosin tech isn’t bad about $600. Thanks for the headache saver to make sure the plates are caged I wouldn’t have thought if that. There were some at necann that were close to 5k! A bit much of a new homeowner :rofl:

Duggar’s right, once they hit 62% RH stop burping. Give em 2 weeks and then sample some. Only burp if the Rh creeps up over 62%.
LSD is holding at 63% I’ll leave them be
BB is at 46% I’ll get that up tonight
Northern lights is at 56% I’ll get her up tonight also and hope it holds.
Amnesia lemon is hanging whole plant, I’m excited to see the difference. I also have the tent at 66 degrees and 58% so a better drying environment

I was looking at the rosin tech or squash presses Rosin tech isn’t bad about $600. Thanks for the headache saver to make sure the plates are caged I wouldn’t have thought if that. There were some at necann that were close to 5k! A bit much of a new homeowner :rofl:
I have not looked at either company but $600 is not bad if it is a whole set up. I have about that in my home made press! $5k is stupid expensive. I could not even see spending $1500 on one. I do wish I did a little better with my set up but with having minimal amounts into it (comparatively speaking) I cannot complain.

LSD is holding at 63% I’ll leave them be
BB is at 46% I’ll get that up tonight
Northern lights is at 56% I’ll get her up tonight also and hope it holds.
Amnesia lemon is hanging whole plant, I’m excited to see the difference. I also have the tent at 66 degrees and 58% so a better drying environment
In my experience, once you lose the cure zone of ~62%, the metabolic activities that result in a great cure have stopped, and there’s no going back. You can rehumidify, for storage but the metabolic conversions have ceased. Not the end of the world, just something to keep in mind in the future.
:high-five:

In my experience, once you lose the cure zone of ~62%, the metabolic activities that result in a great cure have stopped, and there’s no going back. You can rehumidify, for storage but the metabolic conversions have ceased. Not the end of the world, just something to keep in mind in the future.
:high-five:
Great info thank you brother

Nice slow dry going on the amnesia lemon! Buds feel very sticky and still fresh, leaves are starting to hug the buds a little more and tips are getting that darker green. Temps pretty solid st 62-65 degrees and humidity 58%-65%. Stem and bud smells are very spicy and citrus. Hoping for a strong haze affect from her

Sounds pretty great Farmer! When you have a moment please post some pics of your beautiful buds, maybe a couple plant pics and a little review of your first experience with the kit. Over at Docs Q&A. It will go a long way with others considering it. Awesome work brother!

:passitleft:
Once amnesia is done and trimmed and weighed I plan on doing a recap and final weights all together over there especially with the 13.5 0z with the kit in my first attempt, that BB was killer

And we have Blueberry jar bud as a sampler :ganjamon::passitleft: very tasty and potent! Has me melting in the couch cheers everyone this ones with you
A13722CB-D1EE-4F70-909A-53C816BB1470.jpeg
688D4E3D-3C06-4EA6-819B-609DD0515984.jpeg
D58383CB-3FD7-4775-A507-D2D4792DF034.jpeg
9D016DE3-2E13-47C3-9C57-4DF6D716921D.jpeg
F3B57D41-71A5-4E86-8AD1-DEB3C3237908.jpeg

Damn Farmer, talk about spoiled, those are some top shelf buds right there. Just think it's only going to get better from here on too.
BB is amazing! I still have the amnesia lemon on a whole plant slow dry! I can already tell the difference just on the touch and stem rub. LSD and northern lights are locked in humidity wise and curing

Back
Top Bottom