New Auto Grow - 4x4 Grow Tent

3 weeks on the big plants, 1 week and 3 days on the other smaller do-si-do, I moved the other outside. I’ve soaked 3 more lemons and planted one this evening. Hopefully this one will grow!!
Lemon haze is struggling. I might pull her up

IMG_8383.jpeg

Today.

IMG_8394.jpeg

Downloaded the Phototone app and got a few readings.

IMG_8391.jpeg

IMG_8387.png

IMG_8388.png

IMG_8389.jpeg

IMG_8390.jpeg

The lower DLI, and PPFD was measured from the cup on the smaller plant. I just sat my phone down on top and got the reading . The others was taken from the tops of the bigger plants and that’s also the measurement taken for LUX.

Haven’t looked into anything on the readings yet.

The light is set to 60-65% I think, at around 24”.

Big girls got there first big watering to some run off. Took about a gallon, hopefully it wasn’t to much! Shouldn’t be depending on the size of the girls but not so sure with autos 🤞🏻
We shall see tomorrow!
The Do-si-do is going into flower. I believe I’m seeing some pistils

Also done a little bit of some leaf tucking on the Amnesia.

IMG_8405.jpeg

IMG_8404.jpeg

Update today.
Tall one got water, another gallon.
I’m hoping the extra mag will correct the coloring.. I may add some mag next watering. Probably should have now but I didn’t want to take a chance on adding to much.
The amnesia I will pick up again tomorrow and check. She’s light but not too light.
RH has been kinda high from all the heavy rains lately and I have brought a dehumidifier in and set to 55%
IMG_8465.jpeg

Found something intriguing. I gave all of the wife’s plants outside, I had given them a scoop of the geo flora veg and these are outside plants. Same looking stuff on the top. They all look amazing though. 🧐

IMG_8467.jpeg

Yesterday morning the amnesia was droopy so she took a gallon and a half before I got little water runoff. Perked back up after a few hours.
The do-si-do is stretching like crazy! I had to move my light back up from 11 to 14”
They look good other then the light green they are getting. Not sure if that’s the new growth or mag issue.

IMG_8468.jpeg

IMG_8469.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom