New Auto Grow - 4x4 Grow Tent

Homegr0wer89

Hi everyone. 👋🏻

So I have soaked some seeds from Barney’s farm for 24 hours. lemon haze auto, amnesia haze auto, and do-si-do auto.

My grow consists of pro mix hp and fox farm ocean floor mixed to a 1 to 1 ratio in 5 gallon fabric pots. I have also sprinkled some dynomyco into the mix.

My goal is to ph my water to 6.3 for the grow and just water until a few weeks in and then I’ll slowly introduce and supplement with bottled nutes from then on out.

4x4x80 tent
Mars tsw 3000 light
Two 4” fans. Intake/exhaust.

IMG_8178.jpeg

Lemon haze - Amnesia Haze - Do-si-do

Welcome to the forum! Nice set-up! Two observations: Lose the humidity dome, Silly rabbit, domes are for clones, and are an open invitation to damping off. Lastly, I would not wait weeks to to start feeding, maybe a week or two, the residual in the FFOF won't last more than a couple weeks and you've cut it by 50% with the promix. Whatever nutes you're planning on using, use them as the manufacturer instructs, there should be a recipe for seedlings. Best of luck, I'll follow along.

Welcome to the forum! Nice set-up! Two observations: Lose the humidity dome, Silly rabbit, domes are for clones, and are an open invitation to damping off. Lastly, I would not wait weeks to to start feeding, maybe a week or two, the residual in the FFOF won't last more than a couple weeks and you've cut it by 50% with the promix. Whatever nutes you're planning on using, use them as the manufacturer instructs, there should be a recipe for seedlings. Best of luck, I'll follow along.
I removed them. They wasn’t even doing what I was had in mind.
Welcome to 420 magazine
Thanks Keith!

So I guess I will start feeding them immediately then with half strength for seedlings. Once they pop.

Looking good and welcome to the site! I personally would prefer to use a smaller pot first but I know there are different opinions in the matter just be careful watering them. Good luck with your growing adventures!
Thanks bro!
I gave it some thought and decided to just do the final home.. I might do a solo cup with another lemon if the current one doesn’t pop up soon. I haven’t tried it but, I’ve just read some on transplanting autos.
Been using my spray bottle for now for water. Just giving her a few sprays to saturate the top around it a bit.

I removed them. They wasn’t even doing what I was had in mind.

Thanks Keith!

So I guess I will start feeding them immediately then with half strength for seedlings. Once they pop.
Not immediately but keep them damp not wet (water) Wait till they get their first set of leaves and then feed as your instructions say. Use a spray bottle to water them it was easier for me.

Back
Top Bottom