Hutch Grows Autoflowers In ProMix HP

And you're just gettin' started...the next run will be even better...and the next...and the next...etc.
Love the colors on that bud!

Welcome Canuckush! It's a little slow in here at the moment as my two Lamb's Breath don't do much at this stage. Counting down to harvest day. The topped plant is now 90 days old after 50 days in veg. It is still mostly cloudy with no amber.

Ok, I also got my seeds from CKS and have heard about the genetics issue but that's above my head, learn as we go!

Lamb's Breath (not topped) Day 78, starting week 6 of flower
Mostly white pistols though the trichomes look 80% cloudy to my inexperienced eye. CKS says 7-9 weeks of flower which looks about right to me, at least 9 weeks. Today was feed day so she got 4ml/gn ProTekt, 7.5ml/gn FloraBloom and 2ml/gn Sensi CalMag Xtra.

This is the first time I've used ProTekt and probably gave her a bit too much but we'll see, I guess. It really, really cranks up the ph! Got it down to 6.4 with vinegar. Decided not to give her any FloraMicro or FloraGrow to avoid nitrogen toxicity which plagued me in my Amnesia grow in the later stages. The bloom nutes are 0-5-4 which I
have been giving her every watering the last few weeks.

Without further ado...
IMG-1702.JPG
IMG-1693.JPG
IMG-1695.JPG
IMG-1698.JPG

White Widow Auto Day 60, starting 4th week of flower.
She has responded well to topping and LST and has shown no signs of deficiency or stress. Lately her leaves have been yellowing and it's too soon for old age so I'm guessing calmag deficiency. Her upper leaves are quite green so I'm a little worried about nitrogen but she needs to have some food! I watered her with 2.5ml/gn ProTekt, 7.5ml/gn FloraBloom (0-5-4), 2.5ml/gn FloraGrow (2-1-6) and 3ml CalMag (4-0-0). The Flora chemicals are at 50% recommended.

IMG-1703.JPG
IMG-1704.JPG

She's looking good,Hutch,what a difference topping and LST make!
You might want to leave the yellowing leaves on there till she's done with them...
If she's getting something from them and you remove them,she'll start on other ones,
which could make the problem seem worse than it is...just a suggestion...
She does look like she's needing a little something,hopefully someone with more "nute knowledge"
than I have will know what it is. Something the flowering nutes aren't giving her enough of.

She's looking good,Hutch,what a difference topping and LST make!
You might want to leave the yellowing leaves on there till she's done with them...
If she's getting something from them and you remove them,she'll start on other ones,
which could make the problem seem worse than it is...just a suggestion...
She does look like she's needing a little something,hopefully someone with more "nute knowledge"
than I have will know what it is. Something the flowering nutes aren't giving her enough of.
Thank you! Yeah, she needs something. Hoping what I gave her today makes a difference.

Enjoy ! That's what this whole thing is about...enjoying your own homemade cannabis:bongrip:

Ok, here's my thoughts after smoking Seedsman Amnesia Haze Auto after two weeks curing. Very clear headed, effects almost entirely cerebral. Nice energy, not speedy, actually kind of relaxing in that there was no residual paranoia or anxiety (I felt more anxiety before smoking concerned about disappointment, lol). Perfect smoke to start the day. The high was not long lasting, maybe an hour, but there were no aftereffects to speak of. I would guess the THC to be in the 14% area as it was not intense. Not sure yet about the medical effects. In particular I need a fairly strong sativa to calm my legs in the evening and for sleep so we'll see tonight. Otherwise, the psychological effects are as implied above, uplifting energy, mental clarity, anxiety relief.

All in all I'm quite happy with it. I'm pretty sure if I had let the plant mature another couple of weeks the effects would have been better but I have no complaints at all.

Back
Top Bottom