Hutch's Perpetual Grow Journal

When you have time if you could let me know if any of the values on the back of you bag matches the values on the image below. Namely the Ca and Mg.
1600304903352.png

:thanks:

When you have time if you could let me know if any of the values on the back of you bag matches the values on the image below. Namely the Ca and Mg.
1600304903352.png

:thanks:
Sure, first here's the quote re. Mega Crop in the future:
July 13, 2020
"...the new formula is based on ingredient content %, so it doesn't specify if it is ground up or not. We are alternating batches and will probably go to "balls" type formula moving forward, since it has a lot of advantages over drawbacks."
Best Regards
Customer Service

Here's the breakdown
IMG-6682.JPG

Mine appears to be v2? Maybe we should call it v3.5

Thanks a lot Hutch!!
Actually before I posted that table I edited the v number which said v whodda%$^knows, but 3.5 is probably more appropriate. :)
They seem to change it every other week and they use old bags too so many times growers really have no idea what formula is in there. If it is what it says then your Ca and Mg levels are good in that one, and you shouldn't have to add anything else to make up for it.
A good ratio of K:Ca:Mg is 4:winkyface:1 so you can see yours is pretty close with what you are feeding at 4.5g/gal. The most a plant really wants, or the ideal K levels, are 200 ppm. P should stay between 15-30 ppm but there's nothing you can do about that. When it gets too high it will cause issues so that's why I try not to go past 4.5g's until the plant starts to show signs of a lack of nutes.

1600367633584.png

Thanks a lot Hutch!!
Actually before I posted that table I edited the v number which said v whodda%$^knows, but 3.5 is probably more appropriate. :)
They seem to change it every other week and they use old bags too so many times growers really have no idea what formula is in there. If it is what it says then your Ca and Mg levels are good in that one, and you shouldn't have to add anything else to make up for it.
A good ratio of K:Ca:Mg is 4:winkyface:1 so you can see yours is pretty close with what you are feeding at 4.5g/gal. The most a plant really wants, or the ideal K levels, are 200 ppm. P should stay between 15-30 ppm but there's nothing you can do about that. When it gets too high it will cause issues so that's why I try not to go past 4.5g's until the plant starts to show signs of a lack of nutes.

Hey MrS! I can now report that you have saved my plant! She and I are very grateful for your support and goddam, you got some serious knowledge there!

Here's an update on our sickly Northern Soul
Day F08-2.JPG
Day F08-3.JPG

Flip day 8. She is looking lovely now. Small, but there will be some nice buddage and small is ok this time anyway because she will be sharing a small tent with two other plants, a Dr.S which I'm trying to keep small as well and an Expert Seeds Gorilla Cookie which has grown fairly large.

She received 3L with 4.5 MC on day 2 and she is still working on that but the recovery has been miraculous! She was being underfed at 3.0 MC for quite awhile and her lower leaves were getting brown, mottled and sad. The jump from 3 to 4.5 had zero negative effects.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hey 420mag folks! Can't believe how long it's been since I've updated this journal but here we go...

First up is our Dr.S. CBD. She is very close to harvest.
Day F60-7.JPG
Day F60-8.JPG

Dr. S. CBD. This is from earlier today being 60 days from the flip to 12/12 (7 weeks full flower). She has some battle scars but I think she's come through in the end. I expect to chop her on Monday, two days from now. Trichs are mostly cloudy with no amber to speak of on the calyxes.

I haven't grown a CBD plant before but I think I remember people saying that the best expression of CBD is just before the trichomes start to degrade. I would like to get it right as I have never had a chance to see what all the fuss is about with CBD.

Here's Expert Seeds Gorilla Cookies.
Day F56-2.JPG
Day F56-3.JPG

These two pics are from 5 days ago on day 56 from flip.

Day F61-1.JPG
Day F61-2.JPG
Day F61-3.JPG

Day 61 from flip. These were taken today. Both these plants suffered light damage a few weeks ago but rebounded well. Both plants have been getting 5.0 to 5.5 Mega Crop. The overall yellowing at the canopy started a couple of weeks ago so probably isn't due to the lighting. Anyway I'm not worrying about it. Expect to chop a week from tomorrow. Trichs are getting cloudy but I think she'll benefit from a little bit of amber on the calyxes.

We have a couple of replacements for when the Purple Haze x Malawi finishes up.
15-.JPG

Humboldt Seed Organization 707 Headband. Day 15.

11.JPG

Royal Queen Seeds Sour Diesel. Day 8.

That's all for now. Thank you all for the amazing support I've received here. I just can't imagine trying to do this without you! :love: :peace::hookah:

I do! Also use one in a a 2x2x4. Still dialing in my nutes (MegaCrop) in the Autopot system, but the light works wonders. I've only used it to 60Watts, though.

20210225_122408.jpg
You did that with 60W?!
:welldone: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom