New Auto Grow - 4x4 Grow Tent

Had to water the Do-so-do again… just watered to run off Friday.. moved the light up some more, still at 50% power.

IMG_8482.jpeg

Smaller Do-so-do.
IMG_8474.jpeg

This was honestly the size I was expecting on the first 2 seeds but I didn’t expect them to grow as big as they have..

IMG_8473.jpeg

IMG_8477.jpeg

IMG_8479.jpeg

Baby Lemon

IMG_8472.jpeg

Hi Homegr0wer89, looks nice,good job,hope have a better harvest,Looking forward to your more grow journal :love: :circle-of-love:

Had to water the Do-so-do again… just watered to run off Friday.. moved the light up some more, still at 50% power.

IMG_8482.jpeg

Smaller Do-so-do.
IMG_8474.jpeg

This was honestly the size I was expecting on the first 2 seeds but I didn’t expect them to grow as big as they have..

IMG_8473.jpeg

IMG_8477.jpeg

IMG_8479.jpeg

Baby Lemon

IMG_8472.jpeg
Very nice garden. :goodjob: :peacetwo:

This evening.
Do-si- do auto barneysfarm
IMG_8493.jpeg

BF Amnesia auto. She’s my favorite

IMG_8492.jpeg

IMG_8495.jpeg
Good morning my friend, hope everything is going well.
Are these the girls you mentioned?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Girls are nice and big. :thumb:
But hungry and overwatered looking.
Droopy and very light in color.
With 50 / 50 promix and soil it's nomads land.:rolleyes:
I'd try calmag in your water first.
Your using Geoflora right, cover the top of the pot with nutrients.
Feed like soil, 6.3 ph with a dry period.
Uppotting to just one or the other might be prudent.
But keep lots of nutrients on top of the pot until they are a lush green again.
See if they perk up or keep heading down hill.:thumb:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Girls are nice and big. :thumb:
But hungry and overwatered looking.
Droopy and very light in color.
With 50 / 50 promix and soil it's nomads land.:rolleyes:
I'd try calmag in your water first.
Your using Geoflora right, cover the top of the pot with nutrients.
Feed like soil, 6.3 ph with a dry period.
Uppotting to just one or the other might be prudent.
But keep lots of nutrients on top of the pot until they are a lush green again.
See if they perk up or keep heading down hill.:thumb:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

I was hoping they wasn’t over watered… 😑

So i will let them dry out and I will top dress another half cup of geo flora bloom and then wait till she needs water again and add cal mag. Should I wait 15 minutes to let it bond with the water or will it be okay to just add and water, since I’m not adding in any kind of liquid nutrients?
I really appreciate you bill! Thanks for the advice.

Note on the water, I watered her Friday with 1- 1/2 gallon and come Monday she was light as a freaking feather again and gave her some more water to run off but she never perked back up, She did but nothing like the amnesia haze did.
I’m hoping that this is a ph issue and cal mag 😆

Thanks man. Hopefully changing my pH on my waterings will correct the uptake levels of nutrients for the plants and get back to normal,
And the extra feeding. They are definitely wanting more than the recommended amount which was a cup to 10 gallons so I use half a cup.
I know nothing about Geoflora I may try it as I am going to need something new next year.

I know nothing about Geoflora I may try it as I am going to need something new next year.
So far man it’s honestly been easy just top dressing. Once you dial everything in I’m sure you can get some killer results from this stuff. It’s organic also which is a plus for me. It would suit your plants well I’m sure, they are massive!

So far man it’s honestly been easy just top dressing. Once you dial everything in I’m sure you can get some killer results from this stuff. It’s organic also which is a plus for me. It would suit your plants well I’m sure, they are massive!
Never used dry nutes but a lot do with great results. Something to think about.:dreamy:

Yesterday evening.

IMG_8557.jpeg

Watered them both to runoff Sunday morning at like 4:30 am. Took my time, both plants took little over 2 gallons @ 6.3 pH. Checked yesterday and they looked good. Both plants standing back up! Today the do-si-do is light as a feather again like supper light and the amnesia haze is still heavy.

So I’ll probably have to water her everyday or every other day…

Today
IMG_8554.jpeg

IMG_8556.jpeg

This evening.
Should I even bother with the big plant? I kno autos are like on a timeline or whatever and I honestly don’t want to waste the geo flora stuff. I do have some general hydroponics flora series nutes I could add if that would work with the geo flora? I do not know. Bottom line is , if it’s best to just scrap it and move on I will.
Remind me not to do autos again lol
IMG_8568.jpeg

IMG_8567.jpeg

IMG_8565.jpeg

IMG_8569.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom