Digby's QB Photo Funhouse

The humidifier in this tent is having a really hard time keeping up with the winter lows in humidity. I haven't been able to get it above 50% for like the last week and have to refill it multiple times a day.

Any of my cold weather growers have a suggestion for a good humidifier that can keep up? Something that doesn't take up too much floor space preferably

heya digger,, as above,, yep,, helps tons,, some points tho,,

P1170386.JPG

i have that very scenario described by @HiddenGrow ,, hidden mighta heard this from me,, i have been suggesting this a lot lately.

a towel,, hanging into a tray of water,, with a fan blowing on it or around it,, raises my rh in my 3'x 5' flower room by near 20%,, when i keep the door closed,, which is never when lights on

btw, ive had to raise my light as high as i can and lower the power,, i was getting pretty bad foxtailing,,

have you seen any of that?

cheers friend,, karma sent to yer rh issue

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I will definitely consider the towel method. I've also heard from folks that say using one of those exhale bags will raise the rh by 10+%, so I am definitely considering something like that or the towel.

Niv, as far as foxtails I have not had any issues with my white widows under the growmau5 fixture, and the big one is starting to creep up pretty close again. They're still in the first month of flower though, so have not really swollen all the way up yet. I'll keep you posted if I start to see any

Got the gals all transplanted last night. We're at nearly three weeks since they popped soil. I'm feeling like these might be vegging a little slower than the last couple of rounds. I'm wondering if It because I have the hlg dialed down a little bit or maybe these are just some slower beans. Either way, they're in their pots and ready to start spreading out.

Probably going to top and start training in the next couple of days, just waiting for them to get used to the new pots first.

Here's the question of the day. As I am about to flip to flower and ponder the arrangement of my tent I'm left thinking maybe I should cull this little shite in the back right corner and let the huge amazon Chronic x Northern lights take over the whole back row.

That little one is a week younger, but all three of the others looked way better and bigger a week ago. It has wanted to grow like a tight little ball of cabbage that I haven't even really been able to train with the nodes being so short and compact. It also didn't seem to like the ipm spinosad they all got and has some brown spotted leaves from right after that.

What do you think my friends? Should I let it stay and produce what it can or let the bigger thriving plant get that light?

Here they are almost a couple of weeks into flower. The chronic x nl in the back is still stretching. I'm probably going to have to make a second platform for the two in the front; I already raised them up about 3 inches. I'm definitely glad I took the runt out- these 3 have filled the scrog in pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom