QB In A 2x2 With GG Allin's & A Dark Devil - Second Grow

So this will be my last update for a week or so. Going on holidays so it's in the hands of the gods... and my friend who'll be doing a watering in 4 days.
Will water heavily tomorrow morning before i leave and hopefully they'll get through.
The larger plant is still stretching and is at just over 13" now. Amber is doing a great job of reaching up to the others.

Have a great week everyone!

I hope the gods watch over the beautiful plants.......

Hope it's a great holiday and things work out for the best. :thumb:

Im back baby!

Well i didn't expect what i saw. The message i got from my friend while away was that i need a bigger tent and the small one is getting tall.
He wasn't wrong. The stretch is real.

The GG's are flowering nicely, and will need a defol soon i think. I haven't attempted it before so i'll look up some info before i go all in. Amber is sooooo tall and lanky. I supercropped her main stem last night and held it down to try and regain some height, as it's like 9" from the light. This morning though, it was already pointing back up to the light.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Looks like they did great!!!!!

Happy to see everything worked out. :thumb:

Still nice and green in there....Like the way, the back is peeking above everything.

Still nice and green in there....Like the way, the back is peeking above everything.

Yea Amber is really towering above them. I'm glad she's thin and not blocking out too much light.
I've got the heater running right next to her so i'm limited as to how i can position the pot so her foliage isn't sitting against the ceramic heater.

I'm going to run 3 Auto's next so it shouldn't be so tight in there. I'm not sure if i should be stripping back some leaves to allow more light to get to the buds or just leave it be? I pull off a few leaves each time i check in, but as you can see it's like a forest in there.

Yea Amber is really towering above them. I'm glad she's thin and not blocking out too much light.
I've got the heater running right next to her so i'm limited as to how i can position the pot so her foliage isn't sitting against the ceramic heater.

I'm going to run 3 Auto's next so it shouldn't be so tight in there. I'm not sure if i should be stripping back some leaves to allow more light to get to the buds or just leave it be? I pull off a few leaves each time i check in, but as you can see it's like a forest in there.
If they don't slow down I would keep defoliating to let light to the buds. But I'm conservative with defoliation.

Quite the verdant grow you have there. Great job!

Hah, in my 30's and i had to Google what "verdant" was.

Still progressing nicely. Stems are all starting to fill with buds. Amber is doing much better than expected considering she is like 8" from the centre of the led.

Smells great, looks great, not much else to say really! I did drop the feed significantly on Amber and the plant on the left as they were starting to show some slight burn. The other got half feed as her burn is even more minor.

Both GG's got plain water with only Bio Boost added (Not a nutrient apparently) as i haven't given them a 100% plain water drink since the start. Tips are still showing slight burn so i thought it was time. Next feed should be at full strength then one more plain should get me over the 8 week flower line.
Amber looked hungry despite the slight yellowing tips. Her fan leaves are either yellowing (down low) or going a strange washed out green up top, so she got a proper feed.
I've cut out the cal-mag as i realised they've had it every watering since germ.

Other than that, still progressing nicely! Temps are cold at night (9 degrees c) and with the heater and light i'm sitting on 27 in the tent, which seems perfect. My cheap carbon filter is starting to struggle with the smell a bit, so i've got a Phresh filter coming tomorrow as i can't risk the smell to get too overpowering. Last run during drying the smell completely overwhelmed the filter and it was quite whiffy around the shed.

Back
Top Bottom