Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Morning everyone my little DDA is 44 days old and doing quite well. Deffinately not going to be the beast my last dda was but I'm hoping it will still grow a bit taller yet. It looks like its in flower but it never changed from symmetrical nodes to offset nodes. Usually when I see the plant start to offset the nodes it starts it flowering stretch soon after.
20200620_071357.jpg
20200620_071416.jpg

20200623_150808.jpg

Day : 56
Coming along nicely, trying to fatten up but the sun has been missing for the past week and half. It's a beautifull day today in the UK, so hopefully it stays.
20200623_150557.jpg

Lots of frost covering, the purple stems contrast with the dark green and white pistels make her pretty to have around.
Some of the leaves have a hint of purple but still refusing to color the buds.
The plant smells amazing now, I can't wait.
About another 2 weeks I reckon.:lot-o-toke::kiss::party:

Wow - they both look like green ones then. :popcorn: By many reports it’s more potent.

That makes total sense (to me) - because I have thought for a while, now, that the genetic "purple thing" was probably just a genetic "cannot properly process phosphorous - and that element is important in flower formation / etc.

A much as I like the idea of making sense to you TS : D - actually I’ve always thought (a little speculatively, but there is some basis) it was because purple in plants can be an indication of High levels of beta-caryophellene (something I remember gleaning from @SweetSue many moons ago) and that is a terpene that can (and does) temper the psychoactive effects of THC. So I’ve always figured it was because there wasn’t so much of it In the green ones and therefore the potency has fuller effect.

:thumb: am I imagining it, or is it already looking happier in there? I mean - it looks happier, so is that because it’s been in there for a day or so? :D

Mine is coming along pretty nicely. Still looking more like the green pheno than anything else, but with pink inside the bract where the pistil hairs emerge.

I just love the shapes of the stacked flowers DDA makes :love:

:ciao:

:thumb: am I imagining it, or is it already looking happier in there? I mean - it looks happier, so is that because it’s been in there for a day or so? :D

Mine is coming along pretty nicely. Still looking more like the green pheno than anything else, but with pink inside the bract where the pistil hairs emerge.

I just love the shapes of the stacked flowers DDA makes :love:

:ciao:
She's a beauty Amy! And GREEN!

Back
Top Bottom