Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Alright, totals are in. :yahoo: The low and slo buds are dry enough to jar up.

IMG_271523.JPG

I've smoked at least a gram out of the bags already, so we'll call it 14 grams. Added to the 14 I got from the dehydrator and I got a clear ounce from her. An ounce of some of the best I've had. And it's all mine, to do with as I choose, with a monster clone coming up behind. :slide:

IMG_271722.JPG

On the left, dehydrated buds. On the right, low and slo. The low and slo are slightly more potent, at this point. That will likely balance out in the cure, and I'll probably jar them up together in the end.

IMG_273017.JPG

Both methods gave me comparable product. The dehydrator did it in three days, the fridge in 13.

IMG_273124.JPG

I'm attempting to smoke through this low and slo bud. Three hits was as far as I got before I had to put the lighter down. :laughtwo:

IMG_273416.JPG

What a delicious life we lead. :circle-of-love:

Just imagine smoking an entire joint of it in a single sitting. It's quite the experience to say the least. A month or so ago we pressed a few grams to make some rosin. It didn't yield as much as other strains so I decided to smoke it all at once. What an experience that was lol.

She beautiful Nis! Now are the buzzes different between the green and purple phenos? I may have to pop a new seed, my clone is really unhappy for some reason. It's throwing 1, 3 and 4 bladed leaves. She's stressed from something. None of my other plants are doing this so I don't think it's a light leak. I'll give her time but I still want the purple one.

She beautiful Nis! Now are the buzzes different between the green and purple phenos? I may have to pop a new seed, my clone is really unhappy for some reason. It's throwing 1, 3 and 4 bladed leaves. She's stressed from something. None of my other plants are doing this so I don't think it's a light leak. I'll give her time but I still want the purple one.

Agreed on the purple. I may keep a clone of the current pheno on the side for a few cycles to pop another seed and hope for the purple. That's beautiful Nis. :dreamy:

The highs between my purple pheno and green pheno were the same. Their purple looks a bit lighter though. Almost pink. Looks killer.

My DC buds are a dark purple. They are getting huge. How long are you letting your DC go Nis? I'm somewhere around 6 weeks post flip. Buds are huge already. Very exciting. Hope everything is well with you and your fam.

My DC buds are a dark purple. They are getting huge. How long are you letting your DC go Nis? I'm somewhere around 6 weeks post flip. Buds are huge already. Very exciting. Hope everything is well with you and your fam.
9 weeks seems to be about perfect.

Things are going great for us, thanks for popping in bud.

:roorrip:

Does any1 know how to save pollen to be able 2 be used at a later point also can I store it in a empty pill bottle its a see threw orange color the bottle i mean
You can store pollen in any container. Put some rice in there to act as a desiccant and store it in the freezer. It would also be a good idea to seperaste some of it so that you don't have to pull it all out when you want to use it. Then you ha e to worry about moisture again.

Hope this helps.

You can store pollen in any container. Put some rice in there to act as a desiccant and store it in the freezer. It would also be a good idea to seperaste some of it so that you don't have to pull it all out when you want to use it. Then you ha e to worry about moisture again.

Hope this helps.
Ok sweet thanx i got it sitting out over night n all day 2day from yesterday so do u think it's dry enuf to put into containers now?? Also u mentioned put rice in it as a desiccant do u mean put a few rice grains actually in my pollen or should I jus put some rice in a baggie and then set my pill bottle with pollen in it open in the baggie so the rice don't actually touch the pollen??

Nis..... I just caught up on this thread. And to everyone growing these phenos. Congrats. Beautiful flowers. I'm a huge fan of the purple expressions in the plants. Nis question... Do the green and purple pheno of this strain taste different?? (As far as like terpene/flavor expression) Enquiring minds wanna know!!! :bravo::goodjob::volcano-smiley:

mouser, how did she end up after the stretch? I had much better luck with my clone. She stopped somewhere around 4'. She's 31 days from flip and racing to the finish line. I don't know if she'll make 40 days at this pace, but I'm sure gonna try to get her further.

IMG_461714.JPG

IMG_461811.JPG

IMG_461917.JPG

Shes still pushing out new hairs, but they're changing at a rapid pace. I've accelerated her weaning off the nutrients. You can see she burned all her tips when I got up to the highest level of nutrients, so I've made a note to level off at a lower rate from now on.

IMG_462017.JPG

IMG_462416.JPG

IMG_462514.JPG

IMG_462614.JPG

IMG_46379.JPG

IMG_463817.JPG

I can tell she's still only going to produce about an ounce, just like her mother. It's tops I want with this pheno, lots and lots of tops to fill out with blooms. Right now the chemovar is in limbo, being cloned until I'm ready to run another. I'll be going with another seed next time in hopes of some purple. This pheno will wait patiently for another chance.

Enter her Canna. I'd go with the next to the last picture in the array and the one with glasses for the entry. She looks like a contender, and a right saucy one at that. :laughtwo:

What a beautiful plant she turned into. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom