FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

FutRfarmer

Hi everyone here's a basic rundown of my equipment. I'm open to all suggestions and guidance.
STRAINS-4
1) Northern Lights
2) Blueberry
3) Amnesia Lemon
4) LSD
LIGHTS and GEAR

VEG- 1 HLG 135w 4000K V2
TENT 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 GORILLA
vivosun 240 CFM with charcoal filter
solos to plastic 1 gallon pots

Flower- 2 HLG 320w XL 3500K V2
TENT 5x5 Gorilla
vivosun 440 CFM with charcoal filter
2 oscillating fans
10 gallon smart pots

I need to get a humidifier that has a exact control setting. I don't mind getting 1 for my 2.5x2.5 and 1 for my 5x5 as this will be my set up for a while
for now humidity ranges from 30-45%
temps range between 66-71 lights off
72-81 lights on.
I have my exhaust fan set to run for 3 minutes every 10 minutes
veg light is on 18/6 and lights out at 1 pm, lights on at 7 pm

SOIL and Food- using the KIT
Doc Buds High Brix

seeds where soaked for 6 hours then I wrapped them in a damp paper towel and put them in a zip lock. I then put them into a small cardboard box and placed them on my furnace.
Blueberry and Northern Lights popped in 24 hours and went into solo cups.
10/23 they broke soil.

Amnesia lemon and LSD gave me some issues( both barney's farms)
They both broke soul 11/2
Amnesia is stretching LSD is sort of staying in limbo.

I gave both the LSD and Amnesia a mild rescue drench today to try and help them along. also I wrapped 4 solo cups with tape and put the existing cups into them to help block light, to get the roots back in motion. I will be up potting into 1 gallons as soon as the plants are ready and will from here on out only plant directly into 1 gallons. That being said I will post a pic from today
Front left is Amnesia Lemon
front right is LSD
Back left is Northern Lights
Back right is Blueberry

Fan has been clipped to the pole away from plants and pointed upwards, also solos have been placed in another solo that has been blocked with tape
9E41C3DA-FC2C-47CC-AEEB-9621BCC32D1F.jpeg
0D1DAF3E-51BE-4040-9A48-13A645ABFDB4.jpeg
62B9E8D8-5D65-4AA2-85B0-96893070745F.jpeg

I found NL to be a very easy strain to grow. I plant to give it another shot one of these days. I ordered a bunch of seeds during Seedsmans Halloween sale and one of the freebies is Aurora Indica from Nirvana. Cross of Afghan and NL. Should be interesting

Hey Farmer! I'll pull up a seat and help when I can. Did you say it's your first grow or just the first kit grow? Doing 4 different strains at once could get tricky because they could all be different heights and have different feed/water needs. I know it's too late but figured I'd mention input for future reference. For the Huey, don't get too caught up on the exact setting, mine and I have 2 of the same one, has a dial and I estimate but it is usually on full tilt or close to it and get the tents right in the zone, only problem is you have to fill it every day or two. Looking forward to seeing that 5X5 filled with beautiful buds!

:passitleft:

Hey Farmer! I'll pull up a seat and help when I can. Did you say it's your first grow or just the first kit grow? Doing 4 different strains at once could get tricky because they could all be different heights and have different feed/water needs. I know it's too late but figured I'd mention input for future reference. For the Huey, don't get too caught up on the exact setting, mine and I have 2 of the same one, has a dial and I estimate but it is usually on full tilt or close to it and get the tents right in the zone, only problem is you have to fill it every day or two. Looking forward to seeing that 5X5 filled with beautiful buds!

alright ween!!!! glad your here, and it is my absolute first grow. I knew 4 different strains would be tricky I did did do some research.... a lot of reading as my wife would say, and for the most part except the possible stretch of the Northern lights they all relatively grow the same, but every plant is different so we shall see, I do plan on only running 1 strain at a time after this, guess I got excited. I'm ok with filling it every day or 2, I have my lights set to try on at 7 pm every night it's about the time I get out of the shower every night and dinner is done etc, so I'm nice and clean going into the spare room and checking the girls. figure that's a good game plan:passitleft: I will be doing a back to back and next run I will follow docs instructions from the start, NO solo cups :oops:

Sounds like a plan FF! Make sure lights on time stays the same throughout the grow. I'm using 16/8 for veg per suggestion from Duggan, save a little on the electric bill and it's plenty of light for them. One more suggestion, if you get a chance to pop in on other Brix journals to say high, you will probably pick up some more followers (but you should get a few from the Doc thread.) I tried clicking on the link in your sig and it did not work so you may want to fix that, basically go to your first post and copy the hyperlink, then go to your sig settings and the link icon.

Sounds like a plan FF! Make sure lights on time stays the same throughout the grow. I'm using 16/8 for veg per suggestion from Duggan, save a little on the electric bill and it's plenty of light for them. One more suggestion, if you get a chance to pop in on other Brix journals to say high, you will probably pick up some more followers (but you should get a few from the Doc thread.) I tried clicking on the link in your sig and it did not work so you may want to fix that, basically go to your first post and copy the hyperlink, then go to your sig settings and the link icon.

on it brother

link is active
My wife fixed it:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom