FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

I placed a humidifier in the room along with a oscillating fan. once lights come back on I'll place the humidifier in the tent, unless the humidity is ok in the tent I'll leave it outside, I do have it set up in front of the intake port. I have my intake port with just a 6 inch ducting and bug screen, my exhaust fan is a 4 inch and running for 3 minutes every 10 minutes, seems to keep the temps great

Northern lights and blueberry are taking a solo cup every 2 days of water
They are getting ready to need a transplant I would venture to say. I would think you’d be better served going to the 1 gallon, finish vegging, then transplant to your final and flip to flower.

Question about drenches: is a drench just a watering? I can’t say the guide that comes with the kit spells it out. I could be mistaken.

Anyone more qualified to guide me and FF would be awesome

No, drench is a feed, either transplant drench (TD), growth drench (GE for Growth Energy even though it's now called Growth Ionic) or catatonic root "cat" drench. Now a "Dunk" can be feed or water, it's when you dunk you plants int,the water or drench. 1/4 trans is when you water between drenches, lots of folks add 1/4 strength transplant.

:passitleft:

No, drench is a feed, either transplant drench (TD), growth drench (GE for Growth Energy even though it's now called Growth Ionic) or catatonic root "cat" drench. Now a "Dunk" can be feed or water, it's when you dunk you plants int,the water or drench. 1/4 trans is when you water between drenches, lots of folks add 1/4 strength transplant.

Thanks for your time brother! So drench is a feed, when would one need a dunk?

Hi
You have gotten a good crowd here
Hi guys :hug:
A partner in life is good to have, you compliment each other :love:.
Did you send link to your journal to doc?
@Doc Bud please read and see if he is on the way to success.

They are getting ready to need a transplant I would venture to say. I would think you’d be better served going to the 1 gallon, finish vegging, then transplant to your final and flip to flower.

Question about drenches: is a drench just a watering? I can’t say the guide that comes with the kit spells it out. I could be mistaken.

Anyone more qualified to guide me and FF would be awesome
I agree those 2 are close I’m hoping the amnesia lemon and LSD will catch up so I can do all 4 at once but I’m thinking at the rate they are drinking they are ready now

All feeds and waters are supposed to,be dunks when they're in the 1's. Once in the big pots, they're too big for dunking. When you drain after dunking it pulls,air to the roots and they love it. Doc has videos of dunking on his site.
Glad this came up I’ve been meaning to ask, can I mix and fill a 5 gallon bucket and dunk all 4 plants in the same mixed bucket? Or does each plant need its own bucket.

Hi
You have gotten a good crowd here
Hi guys :hug:
A partner in life is good to have, you compliment each other :love:.
Did you send link to your journal to doc?
@Doc Bud please read and see if he is on the way to success.
Thank you! I’m excited for this, I’ll be sending doc my link today, I’m sure he’s watching and will interject when I fall off track, as he gave me some directions to change things this weekend :Namaste: He’s a great guy and does amazing things for our community

Glad this came up I’ve been meaning to ask, can I mix and fill a 5 gallon bucket and dunk all 4 plants in the same mixed bucket? Or does each plant need its own bucket.

Only 1 bucket filled with about 2.5 to 3 gallons of water with about 30ml of trans (if you only bought the basic kit you may need to do less or buy more trans and GE) plus 3-5 ml of tea. So 1/4 trans water would be 7.5 ml of trans and no tea, this is an option to straight RO.

Have you read the Dark/Doc journal? That is highly reccomended. Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

A couple of spots he posts what he gives them, when and what dose. I.e. When the plants got bigger he started filling the buckets and upping the drench to 45ml.

Only 1 bucket filled with about 2.5 to 3 gallons of water with about 30ml of trans (if you only bought the basic kit you may need to do less or buy more trans and GE) plus 3-5 ml of tea. So 1/4 trans water would be 7.5 ml of trans and no tea, this is an option to straight RO.

Have you read the Dark/Doc journal? That is highly reccomended. Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

A couple of spots he posts what he gives them, when and what dose. I.e. When the plants got bigger he started filling the buckets and upping the drench to 45ml.
I was following that journal when they started! That’s what gave me motivation, I’ll have to pop over am sure say hi to dark. And I did buy the bulk kit:thumb:. And I was hoping I could fill 1 bucket and dunk all 4 in the same bucket.

I was following that journal when they started! That’s what gave me motivation, I’ll have to pop over am sure say hi to dark. And I did buy the bulk kit:thumb:. And I was hoping I could fill 1 bucket and dunk all 4 in the same bucket.
Yes still curious about this as well on the using the same bucket for dunks. I haven’t found my answer in the thread @weenmeoff posted. Again great thread I’m 20 pages in and can’t put it down hardly!

Hey Archie! I did answer that above. You're gonna use 1 bucket. Farmer has 4 plants so I said add 2.5 to 3 gallons of water, about 30ml of drench and 3-5ml of tea. Dunk all 4 plants until soaked 1 at a time and drain. There should be a little left over in the bucket. The dark/doc journal does a good job of showing slight difference, when and why.

Hey Archie! I did answer that above. You're gonna use 1 bucket. Farmer has 4 plants so I said add 2.5 to 3 gallons of water, about 30ml of drench and 3-5ml of tea. Dunk all 4 plants until soaked 1 at a time and drain. There should be a little left over in the bucket. The dark/doc journal does a good job of showing slight difference, when and why.

Ahh sorry man I must have misunderstood you earlier, thank you for clarifying. I suppose I have a ways to go in Darkscotias thread before I see where that comes up. He’s still in the seedling stage for the most part where I’m at and hasn’t transplanted from 1 gallon to final container ( I think 7 gallon)

Edit: Oh I forgot, I started a pot for my non420 garden today, a little succulent pot from my bigger succulent. Anyhow, I tried the dunk method to prep the soil for germination and I understand the bubbles now. Pot submerged and pouring a little water on top forced out a ton of bubbles. Bad ass :thumb::thanks:

No worries! I am happy to,help where ever I can. One thing I loved bout that journal,was the schedule he posted with amounts, why, because even though not all plants are the same, it gave me a general idea of how long for things to happen, I.e. After the initial water and seed pop it was about 30 days before his first water and mine was just about the same. It can be seen on this page, Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Back
Top Bottom