Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

I got 3 Humboldt Legacy OG. I searched for these pics and see that the GSC is crossed with Pakistani purple kush.

I also see what CSI stands for. Duggan was asking yesterday! See below! :passitleft:

IMG_20171130_174829.jpg

IMG_20171130_174839.jpg

IMG_20171130_174913.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That sucks about the machine. Esp knowing someone else got it and it seems you cannot do anything to get it back! I really hate the mail system some times. When things take way longer than expected or get lost it annoys me.

You are welcome bud! What did you get for freebies? I got a 5 pack of slow flow which I have seen some pics of and they all looked really nice. this seed addiction is a real thing. it is tough to deal with some times :laughtwo: Always looking for that next fix! Just glad I havent had to pawn any of my stuff or anyone elses due to it :laughtwo:

Lol. Loving the comment haven't had to pawn anything as of yet to feed seed addiction. Nope not me either just some credit card sent to collections lol. Not really

Those are some monsters You have in 1G pots bud! Nice. If you are using the site that ween used they also carry a bunch of other breeders gear you just have to search for breeders to see if they have them. That is the other issue I have with the site. It does not give you a list of breeders they carry. They have Dynasty gear and Bodhi and some others.

Yes sir those amnesia lemon blow me away. Went from looking like was in need of transplant at about 1foot tall and now there 4.5 feet maybe 5 on the tallest and still loving there soil and feeds. Can't believe they haven't got root bound as of yet. Only down fall is there getting pretty stiff branch's and may be hard to clone.

About the Bubble hash machine...try googling mark, the Bubbleman. he sells them ..they are called the 'bubblenow' Fresh Heddies distributes his gear but there might be a link for the machine on his sight! He will NOT rip you off. Very respected person and his bags are simply the best too!

His site ones to fresh headies but I also found a local store that carries his products. I'll have to go there to see if they have it. FH is still out.

I got 3 Humboldt Legacy OG. I searched for these pics and see that the GSC is crossed with Pakistani purple kush.

I also see what CSI stands for. Duggan was asking yesterday! See below! :passitleft:

IMG_20171130_174829.jpg

IMG_20171130_174839.jpg

IMG_20171130_174913.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I may have only gotten 3 slow flo I guess I need to check. Yeah all his "F1" strains seem to be crossed to it. From what he says though it just adds bulk and such while letting the moms take over.

Lol. Loving the comment haven’t had to pawn anything as of yet to feed seed addiction. Nope not me either just some credit card sent to collections lol. Not really

Yes sir those amnesia lemon blow me away. Went from looking like was in need of transplant at about 1foot tall and now there 4.5 feet maybe 5 on the tallest and still loving there soil and feeds. Can’t believe they haven’t got root bound as of yet. Only down fall is there getting pretty stiff branch’s and may be hard to clone.

That is great they are doing well. Just cut them where they are still on the softer side :laughtwo: You should have plenty of clones coming from those girls bud!

Hey Yeti. I just mentioned it because you said it was PCK so wanted to make sure you had the correct info. This stuff is all way over my head so take it with a grain of salt.

:passitleft:

Have a Rockin Super Bowl Sunday and go Eagles! Not an eagles fan, I just hate the pats!

:theband:

Ahh, got it! Hope I get some nice purple GSC when I get to them. Not really a big football fan, mostly watch during regular season hoping to win the pool I'm in.

Hey Dark, can you post an update of what you did and when? I'm about 10 days away from transplant but it's still taking 3 days between watering, I could have probably fed last night which would've been 2 days but I just got the water from the mountain spring so it was ice cold.

Hey ween are you aware if that site sends to Canada. Can’t find any contact info on there site to ask them personally or q&a that might have answered that

I don't know but am guessing they would just like most other site ship to us. I had emailed them to ask if the seeds shipped and never got a response. I can did up the email if you want but not sure they get back to you. I'll pm you.

Yup just over checking them out now. Already have 400 worth of seeds in the checkout for frig sakes. Just wasn’t sure how many seeds came in each package lol. One seed for 50-100 seem excessive lol. Bit 7 seeds is good. I’ve never had to contact bank while ordering from over seas even when I ordered my bm i didn’t have to call them. Maybe there used to me being all over the place they don’t even question it lol
Btw I already had seed addiction that I have been dealing with for years now. I also have a light addiction. Probably already had 20 different leds since trying led about 2 years ago while trying to find suitable led to replace all my hps grows.
Everyone enjoy there weekend.

Well some call it a GATE WAY drug :) apparently it is, not just in the way
they think

EDIT: GATE WAY Hobby

Ahh, got it! Hope I get some nice purple GSC when I get to them. Not really a big football fan, mostly watch during regular season hoping to win the pool I'm in.

Hey Dark, can you post an update of what you did and when? I'm about 10 days away from transplant but it's still taking 3 days between watering, I could have probably fed last night which would've been 2 days but I just got the water from the mountain spring so it was ice cold.

Nice ween I've been meaning too just finally coming around to normal again. Will get that done tonight worst case tomorrow.

43399273e88e5a07a56870e27c7cdf38.jpg

Passions
Jan 11- 60ml tp/5ml tea 5 gallon water
Jan 13-60ml GE/5ml tea 5 gallon of water
Jan15-1/4 oz tp to 5 gallon of water
Jan17-60ml GE/ 5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan18-60ml GE/5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan19- brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml water
Jan20-60ml tp/5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan21- up potted to 10 gallon pots with 2nd run soil
Jan22- 1/4oz tp to 5gallon water/ 4ml tp to 1 gallon water
Jan29-brix spray with snake oil-10ml brix/2ml snake to 350ml of water
Feb1-45 ml GE/3ml tea to 5 gallon/10 ml GE-1ml tea to 1gallon of water

Bluecheese
Jan9-brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml of water
Jan10- 60ml tp-5ml tea to 5 gallon of water
Jan13-30ml tp-2.5ml tea to 2.5 gallon of water
Jan15-5ml tp to 2.5 gallon of water
Jan17-60ml GE-5ml tea to 5 gallonnof water
Jan19-brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml of water
Jan20-60ml tp-5ml tea to 5 gallon of water
Jan21-up potter to 10gallon pots
Jan22- 1/4oz tp to 5gallon water/ 4ml tp to 1 gallon water
Jan29-brix snake oil spraying-10ml brix/2ml snake oil to 350ml water
Feb1-45ml GE/3ml tea to 5gallon of water -10ml ge/1ml tea to 1 gallon of water

I never did get down to feeding daily. I probably could have gotten away with it without water login soil but all pots still felt a little heavy to me so I feed about every 40hrs toward end of veg.
Also I didn't write down when I flipped to 12/12 but think it was Jan 22 or so. Was going to wait a week but wanted to be in same time frame as doc and he flips as soon as he up potted

Hope this helps some

Hey Dark! I really appreciate you posting this, it really helps me with following along.

I am confused though. Why did you move up to 60ml of drench and 5 gallons of water, still in #1's? Did they drink all that in or did you dump out a bunch. I'm using 30ml in 2.5-3 gallons of water and dumping about a gallon. My last feed I actually upped the trans to 40ml so there's that.

Also, do you use all that Brix? I've never done more than 4ml of Brix in 4 oz of water and that is just about the right amount to fully spray the bottom sides of 3 big plants. I use less with the smaller ones.

I'm just asking because I want to dial this in and get better.

Thanks again Dark and Doc!

Back
Top Bottom