Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

They'll come around. Remember, these were the ones without minerals in the soil.

They'll need time to adapt. Patience.

That's what I was thinking. But then started to think did I over water. Did not I drain long enough. Is there sufficient drain holes in pots and so on lol.
I'll sit back and wait these are just good practice for our other adventure anyway.

So all girls got feeding of water yesterday and took some lower branch’s off. Leaves were looking like shit anyway. So here we are the poor little bastards.
EC8D7B87-98C8-4DD0-8EC3-D55E4D9DD97A.jpeg
B619ED97-B4EB-41CF-A53E-1BDE13FD1E9C.jpeg
AC1E58A9-B181-47A0-B548-AF4B2210C6BA.jpeg
884AB51D-9DBC-4920-A68C-EFCFEF00BDD1.jpeg
79209EAC-DDEB-479F-B0C4-5186F144A7BE.jpeg

Those are the naked Promix plants, correct? If so, just be patient. They'll get situated. We won't see this on the other journal.

Very correct doc. Bare promix no casting or admenment. Same reason why my first grow went to shit as well. Started in naked promix and feed straight water to long and didn't wait long enough before transplanting. And I was still very impressed with that smoke lol.And I'm a very picky smoker I give most shit away lol. So I can't wait for the smoke from our journal.

Very correct doc. Bare promix no casting or admenment. Same reason why my first grow went to shit as well. Started in naked promix and feed straight water to long and didn’t wait long enough before transplanting. And I was still very impressed with that smoke lol.And I’m a very picky smoker I give most shit away lol. So I can’t wait for the smoke from our journal.

Go ahead and top dress a bit of EWC on those AFTER the next watering. That will help until you can get them into good soil.

So all girls got a GE drench today. Hoping they'll come around any day. If not I guess I'll give them to a buddy or cull them.
Doc just wanting to make sure I'm on right track with drench I gave them 30ml of GE and 2.5ml of tea to 2.5 gallons of water. Does that sound about right or should have been stronger mix.
Pictures will come tonight after lights come back on. Just put last plant back into tent and lights went off

So all girls got a GE drench today. Hoping they’ll come around any day. If not I guess I’ll give them to a buddy or cull them.
Doc just wanting to make sure I’m on right track with drench I gave them 30ml of GE and 2.5ml of tea to 2.5 gallons of water. Does that sound about right or should have been stronger mix.
Pictures will come tonight after lights come back on. Just put last plant back into tent and lights went off

Sounds about right on the drench.

Now you (and hopefully others) will not start their seeds in bare promix. A good compromise for timid souls would be bare promix in the top 1/4 of the container (for seeds ONLY!!!) and the rest HB soil.

I use all HB soil.....

Now you (and hopefully others) will not start their seeds in bare promix. A good compromise for timid souls would be bare promix in the top 1/4 of the container (for seeds ONLY!!!) and the rest HB soil.

I use all HB soil.....

No made that mistake on first 2 hb grows and won't be doing it again.

All starting to come back around a bit. Leaves are starting to pick back up again. It is what it is at this point.
420-magazine-mobile491138583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037546270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926073953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1324916672.jpg

I truly feel like throwing these to the garbage honestly. And I was really looking forward to this strain.

They'll come around once they get into good soil. Then take clones!

Top dress a bit more Roots! next time they need water. Like a teaspoon per plant. Again, you'll still get to enjoy this strain, you just lost a few weeks early on.

That won't happen again!

I use all HB soil.....

I used to be one of those timid people and just do a top layer of ProMix and rest HB soil because I had seeds eaten up once upon a time... On this last seed pop I balls'd up and did full HB soil and dusted hole with roots before putting seed in!

I used to be one of those timid people and just do a top layer of ProMix and rest HB soil because I had seeds eaten up once upon a time... On this last seed pop I balls'd up and did full HB soil and dusted hole with roots before putting seed in!

Did they all come up or are you still waiting. I have lost seeds in 1st run also
so thinking I would try the top layer of straight Pro-mix this time, can't afford
to loss to many

Did they all come up or are you still waiting. I have lost seeds in 1st run also
so thinking I would try the top layer of straight Pro-mix this time, can't afford
to loss to many

Right now I have about 10 of 18 up! It's been 5 days since they've went into soil and they soak in water before that. I think Doc is right with the whole seed explosion and not all seeds being good. You can get duds or weak seeds that get eaten up but I think I will only do HB soil from now!

Right now I have about 10 of 18 up! It's been 5 days since they've went into soil and they soak in water before that. I think Doc is right with the whole seed explosion and not all seeds being good. You can get duds or weak seeds that get eaten up but I think I will only do HB soil from now!

Hands down I've learned my lesson the hard way like always. Will never start in soil that's not hb only myself.

Back
Top Bottom