Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

So all girls got a slight feeding yesterday. Had some trans left over from feeding other seedlings so with left over water gave each plant a cup of water. They were just about dry but still had some weight so just gave a bit down the tops of plants. Next feeding will be a transplant drench and then hopefully be ready to get into bigger pots. They also got there first brix feeding this morning.
Doc what do you recommend for a drench using about 3 gallons of water?
E87D60B5-14BB-43DE-8BC1-970BEB1E15D9.jpeg
B5655227-5C63-4BCA-9C88-3E1883EA4C45.jpeg
87420058-4A14-4C54-A141-49CBF94A4C0D.jpeg
4339597D-9409-482D-9FB7-DCA89C9FC986.jpeg
44180ACE-9EA4-479C-BAEB-664F94EE7EE7.jpeg
357CB6B7-3C43-40E4-8970-10E6F790DC99.jpeg

I'd plop an ounce of Transplant and 2 mils Tea in the bucket of water, pour from bucket to bucket to aerate it, and happily drench away.

Wow just realized how much I've missed on this journal. All girls got recommend dose of trans. All have also got there first brix spraying. I may have gone to heavy on spraying brix in places. And all got a water down the top this morning.
Going to pull a few plants from pots to check and see if ready to up pot.
Update pictures when lights come on

did your pic post? I don't see them and I'm having computer problems. Thanks

So the girls are doing alright.
420-magazine-mobile1209381809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1538846920.jpg

What you think doc about that time to up pot or wait another week. They are feeding every 2nd day
Here pics of 2 different plants
420-magazine-mobile311777639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326497135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938639752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1658516691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile567101842.jpg

Mine need it daily before I transplant. If I'm a couple hours late some even wilt. I'd say a week is "early" but acceptable, but waiting till they need water daily for 3 or 4 days running is best, IMO. Convenience and space considerations apply as well. So you have to consider what is going to work the best for you, while striving to do the best you can. But sometimes, you can't spend the time next week, but are free this week, etc. I get it.

They look very nice indeed. Great job! You're going to be rewarded on those. Make the drenches pretty strong. You could top dress Roots! once more and I think you'll be right on it in a week....or longer. Your call.

Mine need it daily before I transplant. If I'm a couple hours late some even wilt. I'd say a week is "early" but acceptable, but waiting till they need water daily for 3 or 4 days running is best, IMO. Convenience and space considerations apply as well. So you have to consider what is going to work the best for you, while striving to do the best you can. But sometimes, you can't spend the time next week, but are free this week, etc. I get it.

They look very nice indeed. Great job! You're going to be rewarded on those. Make the drenches pretty strong. You could top dress Roots! once more and I think you'll be right on it in a week....or longer. Your call.

Perfect I have no problem waiting another week or more if needed.ill wait till feeding daily for a few days or more then up pot.This is what I needed something to stay busy.
Now when saying mix drenchs strong what would you consider. Sorry for always asking just trying to get a better understanding of what you do.
I would mix using roughly 3 gallons of water and probably put 30 ml and 3ml tea.

Perfect I have no problem waiting another week or more if needed.ill wait till feeding daily for a few days or more then up pot.This is what I needed something to stay busy.
Now when saying mix drenchs strong what would you consider. Sorry for always asking just trying to get a better understanding of what you do.
I would mix using roughly 3 gallons of water and probably put 30 ml and 3ml tea.

That's about right, an ounce in that bucket of 3 gallons, alternating per normal. I, personally might do at least one Transplant drench of 1oz per gallon between now and time of transplanting. Still, the basic alternating drenches, per the directions. Brix every week to 10 days, DeStress if they don't look perfect.

And I love these kinds of questions! There's nothing I'd rather talk about. The questions I don't like are usually a variation of: "doesn't letting them dry out kill all the soil life? They probably by dry myco and store it on a shelf...but they still ask that question for whatever reason. That variant gets me all twitchy.

But talking about growing? High Brix growing? This stuff can be life changing, especially when done right.

So these amnesia lemon are just sucking up the water but still only needing every 2nd day. Will wait for girls to be feeding daily for 3-4 days before up potting as recommended. All girls will get top dressed with a tablespoon of roots and washed down with a GE drench tonight.
Some pics of girls starting there droop before bed time.
420-magazine-mobile2111508479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1560338875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318300245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2100135258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile635881475.jpg

So these amnesia lemon are just sucking up the water but still only needing every 2nd day. Will wait for girls to be feeding daily for 3-4 days before up potting as recommended. All girls will get top dressed with a tablespoon of roots and washed down with a GE drench tonight.
Some pics of girls starting there droop before bed time.
420-magazine-mobile2111508479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1560338875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318300245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2100135258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile635881475.jpg

Those non-high brix ones are struggling a bit, aren't they? Not too bad...but a bit. I'd prune off the bottom branches, getting them ready for bloom. They'll spend less energy trying to repair leaves that way.

I think you'll see them smile when you transplant.

Those non-high brix ones are struggling a bit, aren't they? Not too bad...but a bit. I'd prune off the bottom branches, getting them ready for bloom. They'll spend less energy trying to repair leaves that way.

I think you'll see them smile when you transplant.

They have good and bad days. There my cranky little bastard. And yes started in promix. Some days feel like throwing them, then they come around.

Just realized something, every-time I read DRENCH I automatically think DUNK, need
to rewire my input interface

Just realized something, every-time I read DRENCH I automatically think DUNK, need
to rewire my input interface

Most times if I say drench I trypically mean dunk pots or else I'll say feed from top. Maybe that's my problem dunking to often. I always dunk during trans and GE but top feed water.
Doc I'm I doing this wrong for frig sakes got me thinking now gazoo.

Most times if I say drench I trypically mean dunk pots or else I’ll say feed from top. Maybe that’s my problem dunking to often. I always dunk during trans and GE but top feed water.
Doc I’m I doing this wrong for frig sakes got me thinking now gazoo.

Overthinking isn't always clear thinking....

"Drench" refers to adding something to water and giving it to plants.
"dunk" means submerging the pots into water or a drench
"Top water" means pouring water or drench onto the topsoil of the pot.

In veg, I always DUNK....whether it's a drench or pure water. I always dunk. (the execption being for seedlings, where I'll do minimal top watering to get the soil to dry out equally, top and bottom)

In bloom, I always top water/drench, and put water/drench into the saucer.

There's nothing more to it than that.

In veg, I always DUNK....whether it's a drench or pure water. I always dunk. (the execption being for seedlings, where I'll do minimal top watering to get the soil to dry out equally, top and bottom)

All very Clear, but its a MAJOR POINT of confusion
I think we ALL need to start using clearer descriptions of the
process OR simply make sure we add the term DUNK when Dunking.

In my Mind the same drawer is used for Drench & Dunk, somehow
they have become the same

Ok perfect then at least I was doing that right the first time around minus the watering which I top feed. I always alternated drenchs throughout grow as well. On first grow I did wait to long to start drenchs and foliar sprays and started seedling in straight promix. So basically i screwed my
hole first grow and still turned out nice. Can't wait for my other journal to come to a end and see that product.
Humidity is normally staying between 55-58 and today is sitting around 53%. Lights off is always 68-70f. Lights on 77 with a odd high of 80f.

Back
Top Bottom