Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

I have a 1 oz atomizer I use for destress and mix it roughly .7ml/oz. I use it for clones (daily) and right before transplant on the bigger ones. I have a 2 oz atomizer I use for brix and usually mix it with 2ml of brix though I also try to err on the lower side of that (maybe 1.6-1.8ml) and these latest seem to like that dose. I don't worry too much about leftover and just dump it into my soil bin usually as I do with some of the trans water I have left over.

Hey Dark! I really appreciate you posting this, it really helps me with following along.

I am confused though. Why did you move up to 60ml of drench and 5 gallons of water, still in #1's? Did they drink all that in or did you dump out a bunch. I'm using 30ml in 2.5-3 gallons of water and dumping about a gallon. My last feed I actually upped the trans to 40ml so there's that.

Also, do you use all that Brix? I've never done more than 4ml of Brix in 4 oz of water and that is just about the right amount to fully spray the bottom sides of 3 big plants. I use less with the smaller ones.

I'm just asking because I want to dial this in and get better.

Thanks again Dark and Doc!

:passitleft:

I moved up to 5 gallon cause I found that 2.5 gallon in my bucket was to shallow and leafs were touching side of bucket leaving marks on leafs cause of it and I couldn't keep water line to brim of pots through all 4 plants. So I just mixed more. I'll fine tune my amounts once I can fine tune my hb growing until then I use what measurements make it easy for me to mix even if I have to waste a bit. I've even been listening to the plop of fluid hitting water and the colour of mixtures trying to work myself into being one with this kit and hopefully at some point stop measuring and recording everything. I do sometimes use all the brix spray. If only spraying these 4 girls then no I wouldn't and would waste a bunch. I spray my amnesia lemon I gave my buddy at same night so I save it. He's not comfortable foliar spraying yet.

Was wondering the same about the Brix foliar. I usually mix 8ml with 8-10oz water and still have a lot left over. But have to use that much to make sure the sprayer will pick up the liquid. If I had a more effects sprayer, I'd probably use what Ween uses or less since I only grow 1-2 at a time.

So were about the same I mix 12.5oz water to 10ml of brix

Brix is mixed at 1oz per quart of water. So, that's roughly 1 ml per ounce of water.

So I guess I mixing about right 12 oz water to 10ml brix. Or should I up it to 12ml brix

I moved up to 5 gallon cause I found that 2.5 gallon in my bucket was to shallow and leafs were touching side of bucket leaving marks on leafs cause of it and I couldn’t keep water line to brim of pots through all 4 plants. So I just mixed more. I’ll fine tune my amounts once I can fine tune my hb growing until then I use what measurements make it easy for me to mix even if I have to waste a bit. I’ve even been listening to the plop of fluid hitting water and the colour of mixtures trying to work myself into being one with this kit and hopefully at some point stop measuring and recording everything. I do sometimes use all the brix spray. If only spraying these 4 girls then no I wouldn’t and would waste a bunch. I spray my amnesia lemon I gave my buddy at same night so I save it. He’s not comfortable foliar spraying yet.

So were about the same I mix 12.5oz water to 10ml of brix

So I guess I mixing about right 12 oz water to 10ml brix. Or should I up it to 12ml brix

Thanks Dark! A perfect explanation and I understand as my plants are getting to the point, mostly due to LST, that they barely fit in the bucket. I'm gonna try to stick it out though since I don't have gallons of the products.

I'm thinking your Brix mixture is good, especially considering that some like gov mix slightly light. I do too.

Btw, your plants are looking great! :high-five:

I have a 1 oz atomizer I use for destress and mix it roughly .7ml/oz. I use it for clones (daily) and right before transplant on the bigger ones. I have a 2 oz atomizer I use for brix and usually mix it with 2ml of brix though I also try to err on the lower side of that (maybe 1.6-1.8ml) and these latest seem to like that dose. I don't worry too much about leftover and just dump it into my soil bin usually as I do with some of the trans water I have left over.
Nice to see you around Gov.......

Great Idea, been taking it outside but after reading this I see that
adding it to my soil bins is a MUCH better idea :) that is as long as I
don't over do it :). I never have much left over so this should be
good move forward in my attempt to get things optimized

Sure is isn't it! Now where's that Major Pita? Haven't seen him around in a very long time.
Was talking with Major a bit ago.He is doing well and enjoying all the smoke he grew two summers ago....said he has enough produce to last a lifetime.Would love to see him back with the gang.
He is happy and healthy...and tbh...thats all that matters!.

today is the first true drench since transplanting.

Growth Energy, full strength, 20mils per 2 gallons of water. Served with Tea.

Picture_011303.jpg
Picture_003444.jpg
Picture_002441.jpg
Picture_001449.jpg

They are among the happiest I've grown! Thick, strong stems, no need for support, bright green everywhere, 9-11 bladed leaves.....strong aroma.....if the buds live up to expectations I might have a keeper!

Always trying to trick us taking photos of plastic plants... LOL

LOooooking Fantastic Doc!

I have a feeling they will definitely meet your needs as they flower

How is the smell so far? any noticeable "tones" to the fragrance?

They look great! If those purple petioles don't green up, raise day and night temps by 2 degrees. Give it a week to see.

Will do. When should I be starting to think to add recharge to soil. Probably got a trans water coming up any day now. Hopefully only another 2 weeks then first cat. Would you recommend anything before that. Any special drenchs?

Will do. When should I be starting to think to add recharge to soil. Probably got a trans water coming up any day now. Hopefully only another 2 weeks then first cat. Would you recommend anything before that. Any special drenchs?
So far only Transplant Drench once, right? Please review what you've done since transplanting.

Mine are going to get recharge. A week from Monday, ill probably water it in with 1/4 trans. Cat Drenches after that, depending on bud development.

Pics today.

So far only Transplant Drench once, right? Please review what you've done since transplanting.

Mine are going to get recharge. A week from Monday, ill probably water it in with 1/4 trans. Cat Drenches after that, depending on bud development.

Pics today.

So far I've only transplanted and then gave one GE drench. Will be giving some trans water in next few days. That's all since transplant

So far I've only transplanted and then gave one GE drench. Will be giving some trans water in next few days. That's all since transplant
Good. They've had GE. I'd make the next watering a light Trans drench......5mil per gallon of soil is about right.

Up the temps a couple degrees, keeping about 10 degrees difference between day and night during this phase of growth.

Were looking for bright green stems, crepe paper, velvety, shiny leaves. And not too much stretch. The temp differential is critical for controlling stretch. No more than 10 degrees between day and night for now.

We can change this later when things change...lol.

These are the small but important things.

Back
Top Bottom