Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Good. They've had GE. I'd make the next watering a light Trans drench......5mil per gallon of soil is about right.

Up the temps a couple degrees, keeping about 10 degrees difference between day and night during this phase of growth.

Were looking for bright green stems, crepe paper, velvety, shiny leaves. And not too much stretch. The temp differential is critical for controlling stretch. No more than 10 degrees between day and night for now.

We can change this later when things change...lol.

These are the small but important things.

Sorry Doc, I still don't get this...
How is 5ml per gallon of soil a light Drench? If 1ml per gallon of soil is a regular drench (top fed) and double that for dunking would still only be 2ml per gallon of soil. I have been using 4-5ml in 2.5qts water for 1 one gallon plant. I thought that was feeding pretty heavy. Please, tell me what I'm missing here.

Good. They've had GE. I'd make the next watering a light Trans drench......5mil per gallon of soil is about right.

Up the temps a couple degrees, keeping about 10 degrees difference between day and night during this phase of growth.

Were looking for bright green stems, crepe paper, velvety, shiny leaves. And not too much stretch. The temp differential is critical for controlling stretch. No more than 10 degrees between day and night for now.

We can change this later when things change...lol.

These are the small but important things.

Perfect right now I'm getting about a 6-7 degrees difference in lights on and off. Lights off 19.5-20c and light on 26-27. I try and up my temps a degree or so. What about humidity where about should I be at amd when should I concerned about dropping that. Currently sitting steady at 55

Sorry Doc, I still don't get this...
How is 5ml per gallon of soil a light Drench? If 1ml per gallon of soil is a regular drench (top fed) and double that for dunking would still only be 2ml per gallon of soil. I have been using 4-5ml in 2.5qts water for 1 one gallon plant. I thought that was feeding pretty heavy. Please, tell me what I'm missing here.
You re not missing anything. Phone app is nearly impossible to get right for me. 0.5mils

Doc - i am thinking about moving mine into their #15's tonight. See pic from last night below. It's been about 2 months since I dropped the seeds. Would you agree it's time and approximately how much water and TP per plant? I was thinking about 2 gallons with about 8ml of TP each.....? Any tea? Thanks!

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

Doc - i am thinking about moving mine into their #15's tonight. See pic from last night below. It's been about 2 months since I dropped the seeds. Would you agree it's time and approximately how much water and TP per plant? I was thinking about 2 gallons with about 8ml of TP each.....? Any tea? Thanks!

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

Can't answer the first part but I have understood it as we ALWAYS use TEA with drenches.

HOWEVER ADDITIONALLY I just rechecked due to your question and see my early instructions say

"Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2.5 mils of Tea, with two exceptions."

but I have actually been using the following amounts and since I just rechecked and found
the earlier instructions I guess I should ask as well

been using = 7 GALLON POT >> 10.5 mL DRENCH >> 1.0 mL TEA

been using = 10 GALLON POT >> 15.0 ml DRENCH >> 1.0 mL TEA

EDIT: Happy Happy Day I have finally got some numbers to but into the
common reply of do a light drench :) 0.5 ml per gal of soil is a LIGHT DRENCH

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

Can't answer the first part but I have understood it as we ALWAYS use TEA with drenches.

HOWEVER ADDITIONALLY I just rechecked due to your question and see my early instructions say

but I have actually been using the following amounts and since I just rechecked and found

been using = 10 GALLON POT >> 15.0 - 10 mL DRENCH >> 1.0 mL TEA

common reply of do a light drench :) 0.5 per gal of soil is a LIGHT DRENCH

Thanks Gazoo but I'm not sure this is technically a drench, I think it's more like. 1/4 Transwater used with the transplant so hoping doc will chime in. I think I'm in line with what doc and dark did in this journal but want to make sure.

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

I'd prune them quite a bit and use 1/2 oz Transplant per gallon of water for when you transplant them. 1.5 gallons each should do the trick!

They look super healthy.

Yes...the two EXCEPTIONS to using 2.5 mils of Tea are the Rescue and Super Drench. With those, we use a whole shitload of Tea....per the directions.

Thanks Gazoo but I'm not sure this is technically a drench, I think it's more like. 1/4 Transwater used with the transplant so hoping doc will chime in. I think I'm in line with what doc and dark did in this journal but want to make sure.

I'm wanting you to make it a drench. 1/2 oz Transplant per gallon of water and yes....a normal dose of Tea. We want to make sure the soil is lively everywhere in a large pot. Ask Duggan how the extra Transplant drench worked out for him this round.

IMG_20180207_184404.jpg

I'd prune them quite a bit and use 1/2 oz Transplant per gallon of water for when you transplant them. 1.5 gallons each should do the trick!

They look super healthy.

Yes...the two EXCEPTIONS to using 2.5 mils of Tea are the Rescue and Super Drench. With those, we use a whole shitload of Tea....per the directions.

I'm wanting you to make it a drench. 1/2 oz Transplant per gallon of water and yes....a normal dose of Tea. We want to make sure the soil is lively everywhere in a large pot. Ask Duggan how the extra Transplant drench worked out for him this round.

Excellent, thanks Doc! Will post update pics in my journal once it's complete. Have a great time with the HB crew! :Rasta:

Doc about how long did it take for the clone to get roots like that. And another question cause it may have been missed. I've transplanted and have given one GE drench at 45ml per 5 gallon of water and am ready to give another feeding at .5ml transplant a gallon of soil. So should I add some recharge and casting at this point as well. And if so how much recharge should I add to each 10 gallon pots. Thanks and all island adventures enjoy your trip. So jealous lol

Doc about how long did it take for the clone to get roots like that. And another question cause it may have been missed. I’ve transplanted and have given one GE drench at 45ml per 5 gallon of water and am ready to give another feeding at .5ml transplant a gallon of soil. So should I add some recharge and casting at this point as well. And if so how much recharge should I add to each 10 gallon pots. Thanks and all island adventures enjoy your trip. So jealous lol

Hey Dark! Curious as to why only 1/2 ml of trans, are they light feeders?

Doc about how long did it take for the clone to get roots like that. And another question cause it may have been missed. I've transplanted and have given one GE drench at 45ml per 5 gallon of water and am ready to give another feeding at .5ml transplant a gallon of soil. So should I add some recharge and casting at this point as well. And if so how much recharge should I add to each 10 gallon pots. Thanks and all island adventures enjoy your trip. So jealous lol
You could recharge now. I use a solo cup full of EWC and 1/6 of the bag recharge. No problem. Next drench needs to be full strength.....next one after the 0.5mil trans, that is.

Those clones were taken in this journal, not sure of the date bit about 2 weeks.

Doc

Quick question how tall are your plants at HARVEST,
That is how tall from the soil to the top of the plant.

Trying to figure out if I can try it your way but need
to know an average finish height from the soil.

I only have 3 to 4 feet Max in my space and wondering if
I should try ?

Doc

Quick question how tall are your plants at HARVEST,
That is how tall from the soil to the top of the plant.

Trying to figure out if I can try it your way but need
to know an average finish height from the soil.

I only have 3 to 4 feet Max in my space and wondering if
I should try ?

It depends on the strain. Some are nearly 5 feet tall, like Tangie, Paki, Blue Kush..... others are 18 inches, like Grape Ape.

It depends on the strain. Some are nearly 5 feet tall, like Tangie, Paki, Blue Kush..... others are 18 inches, like Grape Ape.

OK Looks like I need to run a bunch of stains before
I can try it, Have no idea what will happen with the
strains until I run them in the KIT.

Grape Ape at 18" sounds like a low producer but may
try it to see.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom