Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Same here been 24hrs since getting notifications

No wonder its been quiet the last day and my phone hasn't been chirping at me constantly!

Hey DS, hope the plants are continuing to kick ass brother!

That is info I have never seen before.

What this journal is all about, hey!? Giving everyone an insight into the finer details. Even while flying high over Jamaica Doc is sharing the tricks of his trade with us... awesome .

Plants looking super DS - you must be getting stoked :surf:

No wonder its been quiet the last day and my phone hasn't been chirping at me constantly!

Hey DS, hope the plants are continuing to kick ass brother!
Plants are looking wonderful. Alls they needed was more soil in the end.

What this journal is all about, hey!? Giving everyone an insight into the finer details. Even while flying high over Jamaica Doc is sharing the tricks of his trade with us... awesome .

Plants looking super DS - you must be getting stoked :surf:

Docs sure is a hard working man. If I was in Jamaica I doubt you would have even heard from me. Drinking some rum and smoking whatever I could get my hands on lol. Very stoked at this point Amy only another few months and will get to enjoy some hb smoke. My first run is starting to get low.

I deleted app and reinstalled but nothing changed

I did same thing. No change

Been 22 days since flipping to 12/12. All girls have only had a GE drench then a feeding of tp@ 0.5ml per gallon of soil. And next will be a transplant drench then probably there first cat drench and then time to watch them explode.
If you know how to keep the rootball uniformly moist, now would be a good time to start. No more parches. Time to builld up as much biota as we can before the Cat.

But for newbies reading this advice, don't do it unless you're confidant that you won't water too much or too often, etc. Over watering is a big big thing. It takes weeks to recover from that.

So little update. Pics to follow tonight when light come on. Noticed last night that the god9 is a powerful little light. Causing a bit of bleaching on highest top buds. Never had this problem with any other leds to date. And there's not much I can do about it plants are getting to tall even somewhat tied back and no more head room to put light up. Plants are about 4-5 feet tall and I'm in a 7 foot tent. The biggest girl is about 18 inch's from light at this time. Will know better for next grow lol.
With that said buds are swelling up just nice and plants are still keeping there perfect colour. With all info put forward from doc and others I'm probably going to give all there first cat drench next feeding. Buds are really swelling daily and very noticeable and if I give transplant drench next feeding I may miss my 10 day window doc speaks of. Plus are looking over multiple pics of when other people gave there first cat I think it's my time. So all will get first cat in next few days. Getting very excited for this produce to be complete

So little update. Pics to follow tonight when light come on. Noticed last night that the god9 is a powerful little light. Causing a bit of bleaching on highest top buds. Never had this problem with any other leds to date. And there's not much I can do about it plants are getting to tall even somewhat tied back and no more head room to put light up. Plants are about 4-5 feet tall and I'm in a 7 foot tent. The biggest girl is about 18 inch's from light at this time. Will know better for next grow lol.
With that said buds are swelling up just nice and plants are still keeping there perfect colour. With all info put forward from doc and others I'm probably going to give all there first cat drench next feeding. Buds are really swelling daily and very noticeable and if I give transplant drench next feeding I may miss my 10 day window doc speaks of. Plus are looking over multiple pics of when other people gave there first cat I think it's my time. So all will get first cat in next few days. Getting very excited for this produce to be complete
Here we go! They"re ready. If possible, use Brix Foliar 2 days prior to the Cat Drench.

Back to Jamaica.......can't load these into the off topic area, but am posting anyways:

Oh well, couldn't load it. See y ou fine people on the other side of this High Brix Jamaica thing.

Here we go! They"re ready. If possible, use Brix Foliar 2 days prior to the Cat Drench.

Back to Jamaica.......can't load these into the off topic area, but am posting anyways:

Oh well, couldn't load it. See y ou fine people on the other side of this High Brix Jamaica thing.

No app is acting up right now not getting update and can't load pictures. Only on web browsers site. Enjoy your trip just about back to reality

So under instructions from doc all girls got there brix spray a bit early(on about day7 instead of 10) to get ready for there first cat drench. I’m so far very happy with all since up potting into bigger pots. Both bluecheese haven’t skipped a beat since they started. All will get there first cat tomorrow night maybe the night after. My one passions that showed bad colour in beginning in a beast. She’s so wide and bushy.

Doc what would you recommend mixing my cat drench at. I’ll be mixing up 5gallon bucket and 1.5 gallons as well. What would you put in 5 gallon bucket and what would you add to the 1.5 gallons? I do realize it’s .5ml-1ml per gallon of soil but dont want to get this stage wrong. Thanks again amd hope all are doing good to start the weekend.
996CC01C-3C66-4EE2-AC65-CB90E27B4416.jpeg
8166E895-EB8F-45D0-846D-AF3702F95CF7.jpeg
6714DFBF-3E1C-4EB8-8212-7F1B2A136975.jpeg
800E7992-924E-4CC8-8C9C-EB2F08484FB8.jpeg
453B29F8-AA15-4F16-B986-002B809B8A93.jpeg
3F49A62E-4F34-43C5-8D07-0D577FF1BB45.jpeg
3C02C697-D632-4163-BCDB-4613AC57BCE6.jpeg

So under instructions from doc all girls got there brix spray a bit early(on about day7 instead of 10) to get ready for there first cat drench. I'm so far very happy with all since up potting into bigger pots. Both bluecheese haven't skipped a beat since they started. All will get there first cat tomorrow night maybe the night after. My one passions that showed bad colour in beginning in a beast. She's so wide and bushy.

Doc what would you recommend mixing my cat drench at. I'll be mixing up 5gallon bucket and 1.5 gallons as well. What would you put in 5 gallon bucket and what would you add to the 1.5 gallons? I do realize it's .5ml-1ml per gallon of soil but dont want to get this stage wrong. Thanks again amd hope all are doing good to start the weekend.
996CC01C-3C66-4EE2-AC65-CB90E27B4416.jpeg
8166E895-EB8F-45D0-846D-AF3702F95CF7.jpeg
6714DFBF-3E1C-4EB8-8212-7F1B2A136975.jpeg
800E7992-924E-4CC8-8C9C-EB2F08484FB8.jpeg
453B29F8-AA15-4F16-B986-002B809B8A93.jpeg
3F49A62E-4F34-43C5-8D07-0D577FF1BB45.jpeg
3C02C697-D632-4163-BCDB-4613AC57BCE6.jpeg
Don't know if this will show up or not, but mix the Cat Drench per instructions, 1 mill per gallon of soil.

Hey Scotia....whats goin on my brotha? Your plants are lookin 'brixy'. Nice job so far eh! My plants just got their first CD tonight ....good times...:high-five:

Hope that trip treated you well. But by the sounds of everyone's posts it's was a killer time. Yup girls are getting that look I've been waiting for and I'm loving it. I was over your journal and those purple plants are also killing it. I can't wait to have a strain to look like that. Been in love with purple buds ever since I watched a old member grow them. His was devils carnival I think. Can't wait to see yours and mine after there cats.

Hope that trip treated you well. But by the sounds of everyone's posts it's was a killer time. Yup girls are getting that look I've been waiting for and I'm loving it. I was over your journal and those purple plants are also killing it. I can't wait to have a strain to look like that. Been in love with purple buds ever since I watched a old member grow them. His was devils carnival I think. Can't wait to see yours and mine after there cats.

An "old grower"....??....I'm NOT that old! ....:rofl:
Yes...can't wait to see mine too,..after the CD last night. Cheers eh Scotia!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom