Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Hey Buck,..top of the day to ya friend! hope you are feeling well and are putting some weight back on. We will miss you in Jamaica, wish you could have pulled it off my friend....bahhh!
Hey bud,,,what does CSI stand for..i wanna search out that strain. i had it way back when...a really piney , nice buzz weed, great flavor. cheers.
Oh my manners suck....good morning Scotia , Doc and friends,..have a great Sat. and weekend everyone!

Hey Duggan, Buck, Dark, Doc and all! I'm not sure if CSI stands for anything (like crime scene investigations) but it the name of the breeder, more specifically CSI Humboldt. That is the breeder of my current gear. I'm sure buck or Yeti will come in with more info. I hope you find it and look forward to you running it.

:passitleft: for all :passitleft:

CSI has some nice gear, but they are all femanized, I usually buy the pirates of emerald triangle, same breeder just his regular line. He's an old school breeder. I'm pretty sure yeti is running some or ran a few.

Here's a little pic of my girls almost halfway thru, still have about 30 days to go

I ran their Mendo Purple Urkle. She did not yield as well as I would like but the smell and color and killer. She may get run one more time before I try to find a better pheno of her. Nspecta (the breeder for CSI) is said to have one of the finest Purple Urkle cuts in existence. His patient zero (purple urkle x PCK) is a gorgeous girl as well. He breeds older strains and has a pretty extensive colorful catalogue.

CSI has some nice gear, but they are all femanized, I usually buy the pirates of emerald triangle, same breeder just his regular line. He's an old school breeder. I'm pretty sure yeti is running some or ran a few.

Here's a little pic of my girls almost halfway thru, still have about 30 days to go
355e623de3a3ec88fdcf11548eb99988.jpg
133dca2b6782f7984a6fe843ea057e40.jpg

There a few csi beans I've had my eye on for awhile now. I just hate ordering online and a few sites I've been pointed toward in the past looked like some shady websites. And just being ripped off for the bubble hash washing machine I ordered a few months back I'm very hesitant to order online again.

There a few csi beans I’ve had my eye on for awhile now. I just hate ordering online and a few sites I’ve been pointed toward in the past looked like some shady websites. And just being ripped off for the bubble hash washing machine I ordered a few months back I’m very hesitant to order online again.

I pointed Ween to the bank he got his CSI gear from. It is a sketchy website, but it is the cheapest one I have found that carries their gear. I can point you towards some other banks that are less sketchy and more reputable if you would like. Most of the banks I use I have had recommended to me by other members or people I know. I have not had any issues with the American banks. I get not wanting to get ripped off again but that really speaks more about where you ordered from than internet sales services as a whole. Just like with everything in life there are always those that will take advantage and rip people off but that is not everyone thankfully.

Hey DS, I deal with about 10 different banks, a couple online, but majority thru IG. I can give you a safe list of places to buy. 100% safe and you'll get what you ordered. Neptune and platinum seedbanks are same owner, they charge just a little more but they are legit
I've been pointed toward a few sites by another member as well that look all good. But can never hurt to find more repeatable places to order. Thanks,btw that girl on last pictures looks some yummy

I pointed Ween to the bank he got his CSI gear from. It is a sketchy website, but it is the cheapest one I have found that carries their gear. I can point you towards some other banks that are less sketchy and more reputable if you would like. Most of the banks I use I have had recommended to me by other members or people I know. I have not had any issues with the American banks. I get not wanting to get ripped off again but that really speaks more about where you ordered from than internet sales services as a whole. Just like with everything in life there are always those that will take advantage and rip people off but that is not everyone thankfully.

I realize it's more where I ordered from. And in this situation of the washing machine it actually got delivered just not to my address. I even paid extra for fast shipping with signature required to get package. Did talk with delivery company and they said it was on the shipper as they entered wrong postal code but had right address on package. The shipping company says the go based of postal code.i just have to learn to get with the times.

As we all now I've also had extremely good luck as well ordering online, when I received 2 budmasters instead of the one I ordered lol. Which I was allowed to keep and will be put to use as soon as my new spaces are built.
Please feel free to shoot me a few places to order from as my local store basically carries a lot of shit except for these and a few other breeders I've wanted as well

There a few csi beans I’ve had my eye on for awhile now. I just hate ordering online and a few sites I’ve been pointed toward in the past looked like some shady websites. And just being ripped off for the bubble hash washing machine I ordered a few months back I’m very hesitant to order online again.

I’ve been pointed toward a few sites by another member as well that look all good. But can never hurt to find more repeatable places to order. Thanks,btw that girl on last pictures looks some yummy

I realize it’s more where I ordered from. And in this situation of the washing machine it actually got delivered just not to my address. I even paid extra for fast shipping with signature required to get package. Did talk with delivery company and they said it was on the shipper as they entered wrong postal code but had right address on package. The shipping company says the go based of postal code.i just have to learn to get with the times.

As we all now I’ve also had extremely good luck as well ordering online, when I received 2 budmasters instead of the one I ordered lol. Which I was allowed to keep and will be put to use as soon as my new spaces are built.
Please feel free to shoot me a few places to order from as my local store basically carries a lot of shit except for these and a few other breeders I’ve wanted as well

Hey DS, where'd ya order your bubble machine from? I got bags from fresh headies but the machine seems to have been out of stock for a ong time, I haven't checked in a bit.

Thanks Yeti for the seed lead. DS, the site is really bad! But I did get what I ordered pretty quickly at about 1/2 off or more from prices you'll find elsewhere. If you go there, don't expect any details on the strains like you find with other sites and the fem packs will probably be 7 seeds and the regs will be 11. It's in Cali so no need to call your bank to let them know your ordering something from overseas. Also, they sent a few free beans.

I hope you don't get this seed addiction that is going around, ha! :rofl:

I'll put some together for ya, there's a couple guys that guarantee delivery. As long as they get $, you'll get or they'll reship. Just gotta go thru IG on some. Others do email, and there's a few that have websites. I strictly just send cash, because it usually up to 20% discount with cash, that's another pack of seeds if your spending $5-600 an order.

I'm on the Compound genetics train at the moment. They are going to be the big breeder of 2018

Hey DS, where'd ya order your bubble machine from? I got bags from fresh headies but the machine seems to have been out of stock for a ong time, I haven't checked in a bit.

Thanks Yeti for the seed lead. DS, the site is really bad! But I did get what I ordered pretty quickly at about 1/2 off or more from prices you'll find elsewhere. If you go there, don't expect any details on the strains like you find with other sites and the fem packs will probably be 7 seeds and the regs will be 11. It's in Cali so no need to call your bank to let them know your ordering something from overseas. Also, they sent a few free beans.

Yup just over checking them out now. Already have 400 worth of seeds in the checkout for frig sakes. Just wasn't sure how many seeds came in each package lol. One seed for 50-100 seem excessive lol. Bit 7 seeds is good. I've never had to contact bank while ordering from over seas even when I ordered my bm i didn't have to call them. Maybe there used to me being all over the place they don't even question it lol
Btw I already had seed addiction that I have been dealing with for years now. I also have a light addiction. Probably already had 20 different leds since trying led about 2 years ago while trying to find suitable led to replace all my hps grows.
Everyone enjoy there weekend.

Figured I'd post these as well. These are my amnesia lemon that I was originally growing before doc and I started this journal together. Then my buddies women cleared his house while away on course so I gave home these with some hb products to keep them going. We decided to keep them all as mother plants to try and get around 150-200 clones.
They are still in there original 1 gallon pots and are about 4.5 feet tall. Will be be taking all the clones any day now.

I've been pointed toward a few sites by another member as well that look all good. But can never hurt to find more repeatable places to order. Thanks,btw that girl on last pictures looks some yummy

I realize it's more where I ordered from. And in this situation of the washing machine it actually got delivered just not to my address. I even paid extra for fast shipping with signature required to get package. Did talk with delivery company and they said it was on the shipper as they entered wrong postal code but had right address on package. The shipping company says the go based of postal code.i just have to learn to get with the times.

As we all now I've also had extremely good luck as well ordering online, when I received 2 budmasters instead of the one I ordered lol. Which I was allowed to keep and will be put to use as soon as my new spaces are built.
Please feel free to shoot me a few places to order from as my local store basically carries a lot of shit except for these and a few other breeders I've wanted as well

That sucks about the machine. Esp knowing someone else got it and it seems you cannot do anything to get it back! I really hate the mail system some times. When things take way longer than expected or get lost it annoys me.

You are welcome bud! What did you get for freebies? I got a 5 pack of slow flow which I have seen some pics of and they all looked really nice. this seed addiction is a real thing. it is tough to deal with some times :laughtwo: Always looking for that next fix! Just glad I havent had to pawn any of my stuff or anyone elses due to it :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom