QB LED Over Mother Of Berries In DWC & Perfect Sun COB Over Platinum Cookies In RDWC Moar Light!

Yes I can’t imagine what they’d be doing with the full spectrum on them. Neil sent me out replacement parts so I should get the last 23-28 days of flower blasting the piss out of them. I only have 1 of 6 sets of diodes on one of the 3 pcb boards still working. Thank fuck the cobs held out.
What the hell are you talking about?

One by one the pcb boards burnt out. The last one he’d on but they all have to be replaced. Neil the guy that makes them came good on his warranty and I’m super pleased with how he handled it once I was able to get a hold of him.
Ahhh. Well that blows. Sounds like Neil is the man

they don't sem to be pushing the trichs like normal but that could be shit genetics. I'm never growing anything cookies again. just shitty leafy crap, the mother of berries ion the other hand is outperforming them huge, bulking up and passing them by.

they don't sem to be pushing the trichs like normal but that could be shit genetics. I'm never growing anything cookies again. just shitty leafy crap, the mother of berries ion the other hand is outperforming them huge, bulking up and passing them by.
Yeah thats just how cookies is. That and a crazy long flower on some, which can be as much as 12 weeks. I want big ass buds.

Who is the breeder for Mother of Berries?

THseeds, I ordered them waaaaay back when i first started this indoor shit and had them laying there waiting to go. I used them as mother plants to clone for some friends.
Was that the one where you made like more than 50 clones?

yea off the 4 M.o.a.b. and the one buku in the 5x5 tent. i have 46 left out of 50. Meets my typical 90% survival rate. they leave tomorrow, and my house returns to dirt free status.
Oh, i was thinking of a long time ago. Shortly after you started cloning if memory serves

Got my parts from neil today and got the light back up and operational, I lost about htree weeks of full spectrum and the other tent caught and surpassed these ones but. oh well I'll add 10 days to the flower this round and we're back in business.

Back
Top Bottom