DZD's RDWC, Wedding Cake In Flower 1st SCROG, 2021

DazedSpirit

Hey guys! I hear this is where you can post a grow journal at any point, during your journey? This is my second go at growing, any and all input is welcome! Here is my project.
Stats
Strain - Wedding Cake by Phenofinders (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie)
Mostly Indica (not sure on percentages)
In Flower - 28 days and counting
Indoor girls
Medium - Hydro with RO water
Lights - HLG 550 V2 Rspec
Room Temp - 22-25 Celsius
Room Humidity - 54%-57%
Water pH - 5.5-6.1
-Nutrient Line up -
Rhino Skin (advanced Nutrients)
CaliMagic (GH)
Floraduo (GH)
UC roots (Current Culture)
and some Ph up
here is a pic I posted a little while ago in the "introduce yourself" thread.
I will update with a more recent picture soon.

May4.jpg

march20x2.jpg

How big is your scrog net and how long did you veg?
Hey! So my scrog is about 6x2 feet and from cutting clones to flower was about 60 days. I'm still getting the hang of things an had to give them a little more time in veg due to stress from low pH.

Hey! So my scrog is about 6x2 feet and from cutting clones to flower was about 60 days. I'm still getting the hang of things an had to give them a little more time in veg due to stress from low pH.
They’re looking great, you’ve done a great job with them! What kind of base nutes you running them on? They should really start packing on some size in the next few weeks! I’m nearly finished on my first scrog too, was kind of a guessing game on the veg as I was unsure on how full the screen should be for the flip.

They’re looking great, you’ve done a great job with them! What kind of base nutes you running them on? They should really start packing on some size in the next few weeks! I’m nearly finished on my first scrog too, was kind of a guessing game on the veg as I was unsure on how full the screen should be for the flip.
I am currently using Calimagic (GH) + floraduo (GH) and an additive from Current Culture called UC roots to keep the roots clean. I was using rhino skin from (AN) for silica but I was told that you want to cut out silica after your third week in flower. They seem to be getting a lil fatter each day, I'm pretty stoked! I dunno if Youtube links are allowed on this forum, but I watched a couple videos from this guy called Cartier. He says you want your net about 3/4 full before flip, I watched the video too late and had a real full net before I did it, oh well live an learn lol. How long did you veg for? Do you have any pics? Here I am goin to leave the link to the YT vid but IDk if this formatting allows for it yet lol

I am currently using Calimagic (GH) + floraduo (GH) and an additive from Current Culture called UC roots to keep the roots clean. I was using rhino skin from (AN) for silica but I was told that you want to cut out silica after your third week in flower. They seem to be getting a lil fatter each day, I'm pretty stoked! I dunno if Youtube links are allowed on this forum, but I watched a couple videos from this guy called Cartier. He says you want your net about 3/4 full before flip, I watched the video too late and had a real full net before I did it, oh well live an learn lol. How long did you veg for? Do you have any pics? Here I am goin to leave the link to the YT vid but IDk if this formatting allows for it yet lol
I veg for 5 weeks, which has ended being a perfect veg for the strain to fill the net. I have a journal in my signature with lots of pictures, check it out mate!

43E1FA8A-6F68-4676-A33D-757FBF891EF4.jpeg

Hey All! I know it has been awhile but life yea know? Always getting in the way of play lol. Here is an updated pick of one of my girls. The leaves got a bit of quite a bit of heat damage as I had a pH mishape and had acidic waster for a bit which caused all the Cal Mag to drop out of the solution, which resulted in a deficiency. So they became very susceptible to heat damage, at least that is my best guess. But the flowers are still packin' on the weight. She is gonna be ready in about 2 and 1/2 weeks.

may 25.JPG

Back
Top Bottom