FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

I know this is gonna sound crazy but, my Grandmother used damp cotton balls or unscented tampons. She'd put either one in a film container, poke some holes in the lid, and drop it in the Mason jar for a couple of hours a day, until the humidity rose up.

Looks so small in the 5x5 alone. She’s put on weight though nice and floppy
1296A579-2716-4240-9FBE-7219EB290D67.jpeg
35F21A50-FD20-4E10-9899-7D0D343B663D.jpeg
F9657B30-5F94-4893-AEE6-58C2A6C09006.jpeg
9CFC6835-456A-4332-86FA-0F4BA81895B4.jpeg
C9B7302C-092D-40E3-A214-BDD883487470.jpeg
23B7F592-51BC-456A-BAE2-7AC5D33D4C37.jpeg

Nice haul! Those weights are impressive.

My approach with the cure is to get them in the jars before too dry, (before the stem snaps) and monitor the humidity, removing the covers when they above 62% rh, dumping out the bud for an hour if it goes above 70%, and just keep going back and forth till it stabilizes at 62% with the cover on. Then the cure can begin, and after a couple of weeks I notice the hits are much smoother.

Nice haul! Those weights are impressive.

My approach with the cure is to get them in the jars before too dry, (before the stem snaps) and monitor the humidity, removing the covers when they above 62% rh, dumping out the bud for an hour if it goes above 70%, and just keep going back and forth till it stabilizes at 62% with the cover on. Then the cure can begin, and after a couple of weeks I notice the hits are much smoother.
Do I need to burp the jars once they are stable at 62ish% I plan on jarring the amnesia lemon in stages to try different methods. I did notice the LSD is a little harsh but all smoke very nice. And I’m very excited about the yields!! Much more then I intended on. I also have about 2 zips of each from trimming I didn’t include in those weights, I’ll probably get a press and try out dabs or what ever they are called :rofl:

Mornin to ya Farmers,..about your question on drying/curing. Once RH has gotten down to proper levels,..do not keep burping the jars as this halts the curing process, and it needs to start all over again. If too much moisture has left the produce , there will not be enough moisture for a proper 'cure' to take place. cheers eh and once again, congrats on a very successful harvest!

Mornin to ya Farmers,..about your question on drying/curing. Once RH has gotten down to proper levels,..do not keep burping the jars as this halts the curing process, and it needs to start all over again. If too much moisture has left the produce , there will not be enough moisture for a proper 'cure' to take place. cheers eh and once again, congrats on a very successful harvest!
Got it mission engaged :high-five: I have 2 jars holding Steady at 63&64 I’ll get the humidity up in the in the others tonight

Back
Top Bottom