JimiGrows 4 Strain in Scrog - Indoor Soil

Looking great almost crunch time. You gonna go the full 12 weeks?

I'll be harvesting some earlier because the significant other likes more buzzy than stoney. I may start this weekend if the samples are to our liking. If I do them in weekly batches over a few weeks, I can target the right time for each strain on future harvests. My clones in the veg tent aren't in any hurry either.

Looking great man. Lol I totally agree boring generally no dramas.
:goodjob:

Thanks! No news is good news.

Quick vape report from the Somango XXL test nug. This was the nug from earlier this week. It could have been dryer, but still ground up good enough. At first I was a little disappointed. There's a hint of mango, but I'm not sure I would have figured that out if I didn't know the strain. It's definitely on the fruity/tropical/mango side of flavors. There wasn't much of a high either... until about 10 minutes after. And it packs a big wallop when it sets in. I'm writing this post about 10 minutes after it started. Definitely not a couch lock. I'm really focused on writing this and want to get mowing the yard. It's mostly a full body buzz, probably due to it not being "ripe" yet. Most of the trichomes are still clear with a few areas of cloudy trichs.

2 hours later finally came down. Good stuff so far.

In looking at the seed bank's page, it shows high TCH and medium CBD levels. Also lists Mango, Earth, Sweet for flavors. I thing we're spot on.

I think I will be harvesting in batches. Seems like a good way to get various effects and flavors out of the same plant. Something for everyone.

I'm gonna keep you in suspense about the jinx until this evening when I can do some research.

Here's the jinx update. I found a seed in the Somango test bud. I know that plant has been stressed by a calcium deficiency. Some others have light & heat stress and have fox-tailed. Yesterday I spent about 30 minutes looking for pollen sacs or bananas. I couldn't find a trace.

I ground up the entire test bud, but it was only that 1 seed. Maybe it's localized to that area.

I'll take any suggestions on what to do or how to investigate further.

Looks like the Wonder Woman is ready to harvest (trich pic below). She smells like a really good perfume. If my wife would let me, I'd rub this on her neck. It's seriously that good. Vape report is that it hits pretty quickly. Really relaxing. Nice sweet, earthy flavor. Not really something that's easily described. I think this is my favorite of all time so far.

I'm gonna start chopping tomorrow afternoon. I've been busy with work and home life, so the plants had to wait.

Looks like the Wonder Woman is ready to harvest (trich pic below). She smells like a really good perfume. If my wife would let me, I'd rub this on her neck. It's seriously that good. Vape report is that it hits pretty quickly. Really relaxing. Nice sweet, earthy flavor. Not really something that's easily described. I think this is my favorite of all time so far.

I grew Wo-Wo about 6 months ago and must agree it is a great strain.
My grow didn't go to plan but what I got off her was well worth it.
Enjoy man...

Here's the weigh-in post. (More smoke reports coming)

Wonder Woman: 78g (2.75oz)
Somango XXL: 79g (2.79oz)
Bubblelicious (2 plants -- couldn't separate them): 162g (5.71oz) [Roughly 81g (2.86oz) each]
Maui Waui: 93g (3.28oz)

Total 412g (14.5oz) from 5 plants in 5-gallon pots under 600W during flower. Not stellar, but I'm okay with the results. I was also away (traveling for work) a lot during this grow so things got away from me and I was too lazy to attempt to fix them. Even with all that, I now have a pantry that's like my own dispensary ;)

Back
Top Bottom