Dusted Bud Genetics In High Brix Grown By BrixNewb

I think you're right when it comes to the lights. I'm switching to led for that very reason. I will have to look into some of dusted buds genetics. Are the plants you're growing just in the test phase or are they commercially available?

I think you're right when it comes to the lights. I'm switching to led for that very reason. I will have to look into some of dusted buds genetics. Are the plants you're growing just in the test phase or are they commercially available?

I only have the Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies growing right now. Everything I have grown so far are testers, I haven't had a chance to move on to the actual strains of his. But yes, you can hit him up and see what's available at this time. He has one strain, Chrome Jacket, that's supposed to have silver trichomes. The Lemon Venom I grew were testers that are now an actual strain. I want to get my hands on some of his older genetics, Sequoia Sherbet and California Cherries come to mind. Shoot him an email if you are interested and have a chat with him, very cool guy who is in it for the love of the plant.

Speaking of Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies, here she is in an update. While I was in Jamaica for 11 days I SWICKed all the plants with 1/4 strength Transplant water. It worked very well and I came back to some bulky ass plants! Pictures don't convey how bulky this plant is. But not only is she bulky, she is covered in frost! The last picture is a 16.9 ounce water bottle for size comparison.

DSC_0010137.JPG

DSC_0014133.JPG

DSC_0013121.JPG

I almost forgot, I just got my shipping notification from Timber Grow Lights. Should be Monday at the latest and I will have some sweet COBs for the tent! Super excited.

I got my COBs in the tent finally. Right now I am running 12 CXBs @ 50 watts each in my 4x4 bloom area. I have a 4 COB Vero setup in the veg tent running 400 watts. I will be doubling up the grow area within the next two or three months, so I have another 12 COB CXB unit waiting. Had a blown dimmer that gave me trouble for about an hour or so, but I disconnected it and now we are rocking and rolling.

The Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies tester is looking good. I actually just looked back at her after writing that and I wish you guys could see the difference COB makes when looking at your plants! It's truly amazing. I decided to clip a lower branch for a tester to see how close to harvest she is. Another 5 days and we should know.

I got my COBs in the tent finally. Right now I am running 12 CXBs @ 50 watts each in my 4x4 bloom area. I have a 4 COB Vero setup in the veg tent running 400 watts. I will be doubling up the grow area within the next two or three months, so I have another 12 COB CXB unit waiting. Had a blown dimmer that gave me trouble for about an hour or so, but I disconnected it and now we are rocking and rolling.

The Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies tester is looking good. I actually just looked back at her after writing that and I wish you guys could see the difference COB makes when looking at your plants! It's truly amazing. I decided to clip a lower branch for a tester to see how close to harvest she is. Another 5 days and we should know.

We're off now. I'm betting you will see significant differences in nug density and overall weight. Can wait to see some pics.

Let's hope! This is yet to be seen. This journal will be not as active for a while since I took down my only Dusted Bud plant. Here are pics from right before the harvest. Smells absolutely amazing with density to die for. Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies is a Headband crossed with a Cookies strain.

DSC_005459.JPG

DSC_005153.JPG

DSC_004663.JPG

DSC_004258.JPG

DSC_004054.JPG

DSC_003376.JPG

DSC_0026100.JPG

DSC_002398.JPG

DSC_0018111.JPG

DSC_0013122.JPG

What is up man? I saw your post over at TRD'S page. Glad I stopped by.

I think he's doing most of his journaling on his first journal though.

Lol! I just went to the one that was most recently commented on. Lol! Thanks TRD

I actually will be active in this journal soon, I try and keep some Dusted Bud genetics going because they are absolutely fire. This Fluffhead x Milk n Cookies that just came down had S. in love. It's a Headband crossed with a Cookies strain, she said the high is amazing and can't wait for the rest to dry. I gotta look in the bloom tent when lights come on and see if I want to try to once again fit 6 plants in the 4x4 for bloom. Might be better with the new COB panel versus the old HID.

Been a minute, currently do not have any Dusted Bud strains going, but within the next three weeks I will be putting two Dusted Bud beans into soil. I have gone through the testers and now I am at a point where I will actually be running released Dusted Bud strains. The testers all proved to be amazing, so I am really excited to get some released strains going in my garden.

Life is good, a bit busy mixed with me being super lazy.

Very excited to be back with more Dusted Bud genetics. Today I put two beans of S.Lime Cookies into dirt. It's the same cookies cross from the last DB harvest which testers absolutely loved but with his Limelight strain. Interested for these guys to come out and play.

Back
Top Bottom