BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

Thanks,
Any particular nute line that stands out thus far?
I don't have any harvested product that ran New Millennium or RX Green so it's too early to give opinions on either of those. That being said, after comparing a kit harvest of Pineapple Chunk and the Texas Tomato harvest of Pineapple Chunk, I can absolutely recommended Texas Tomato to anyone who wants to grow great cannabis easily, for cheap, without a ton of different steps. About half the people liked the Texas Tomato PC while the other half chose the kit, so that says to me that there is no discernible difference, just personal preference.

Haven't harvested the Royal Cookies yet. Took a tester yesterday and probably will take her down around day 65 she puts on a lot of bulk and frost in the last two weeks! The cured buds I have smell and taste like cherries and give me pure euphoria!
:ganjamon:
So that's the same one that I am growing. I had my pot tester smoke the Royal Cookies that Sue harvested and they said it's a top tier strain. They have only chosen a handful of strains since I started growing at top-tier.

Thank goodness you have those green headlights. :laughtwo: Looking forward to seeing you again Rooster. :hug:

More delicious pictures for your entertainment. :battingeyelashes:

Starting with that amazing Zam x Pan...

Over on the other side of the tent Devil’s Carnival is growing buds that made my DCs look like wannabes. Lol!

He flipped his Carnival a couple days before I flipped mine, and trimmed her back nice and slick in time for her big show.

Brix left his untopped.

I chose to top mine and then flattened out her canopy in an attempt to control distance from my Timber qb.

It’ll be interesting to see how they look when it comes time to harvest.

One last shot of the day....Candy Cane.

Brix I want to thank you for opening up your door so early in the morning and making that delicious cup of coffee. I stood in awe of your garden it's such a well kept organized Southern Home & Garden picturesque cannabis wonderland....... You really have it going on my friend. I left there and about an hour later I realized I left that clone...... of well there will be other visits in the future. Thanks to you , SweetSue and Majic Jim this ole bird has quite a variety of some top notch herb to me comfortably numb............:peace:

Brix I want to thank you for opening up your door so early in the morning and making that delicious cup of coffee. I stood in awe of your garden it's such a well kept organized Southern Home & Garden picturesque cannabis wonderland....... You really have it going on my friend. I left there and about an hour later I realized I left that clone...... of well there will be other visits in the future. Thanks to you , SweetSue and Majic Jim this ole bird has quite a variety of some top notch herb to me comfortably numb............:peace:
:peace:You know that my door is always open for you brother! LOL you are very kind, my little garden is nothing special, but I sure enjoy it, I am glad you get a kick out of it as well. I think it's best that you didn't take the clone, because when you are ready I think I will have to get you Purple Punch, KB, and L3G. I am glad you have a little stash going, but if it every dwindles I have a feeling you know where to go.

He thinks his garden isn’t anything special. How sweet. :battingeyelashes:

He’s pulled Candy Cane for harvest. We’ll trim her up tomorrow morning. The drying tent emptied out just in time. :laughtwo:

56 days in flower, all of it in her Octopot.

A typical side branch. Typical for Brix. None of mine ever looked like this beast. o_O

Her top cola.

The March of the Trichomes. Lol!

Like I said, none of the Candy Canes I grew looked like this girl. :bravo:

Late night photo dump and run....

Time for this little lady to get her butt to bed, but before I do....,. you all deserve a taste of the wonder I’ve come to take for granted. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

I haven’t introduced you to his next lineup, have I? Forgive me..... the maids in waiting.

OK... their day’ll come. Let me show off just a couple of the big girls. The hempy Devil’s Carnival is growing some knarly buds with pinkish pistils and a whiff of grape to her perfume. :hmmmm:

Like Graytail said, a veritable box of chocolates. :laughtwo:

I leave you tonight with a small gallery of the Katsu Bubba x Blueberry Temple that sits right inside the tent flap enticing my camera.

You’re welcome. Goodnight. :love:

Such striking pics Sweets. Such a beautiful garden Brix truly special.
About half the people liked the Texas Tomato PC while the other half chose the kit, so that says to me that there is no discernible difference, just personal preference.
So if you abandon Brix growing um. What will we call you?

I got my third Pineapple Chunk in jars today. She was vegged just over 3 months, did not stretch like the Octopot Pineapple Chunk, and weighed in at just over 5 ounces.

Bring it on by... the DabPress machine is out for delivery at my place today. We'll get some instant gratification outta some shatter from it.

Sue generally waters every two days, I water every two days, sometimes every day.

I'm on a 4 day schedule on the 5gals. Tho the idea gets lost often, plants enjoy a dry-wet cycle. At 5 days you'll start to see drooping.

Bring it on by... the DabPress machine is out for delivery at my place today. We'll get some instant gratification outta some shatter from it.

I'm on a 4 day schedule on the 5gals. Tho the idea gets lost often, plants enjoy a dry-wet cycle. At 5 days you'll start to see drooping.
A press gives you rosin which is generally better than shatter, it's solventless. I have some shatter still, a bit actually.

Sue and I were actually just talking about that. I took my Northern Lights from a Hempy and put it into an Octopot last night and was very surprised by how small the root mass was. So I am going to start letting them go quite a bit drier and see how that plays out.

Back
Top Bottom