My First Indo Attempt, GrowQs

GrowQs

I'm a noob so any help would be appreciated!
Here is my first attempt at an indo..

The middle finger thing is an accident of YT randomly choosing a thumbnail for me.. Heh..
Videos are a lot easier for me than a bunch of pictures and I feel I can explain and show my rig better that way.. Let me know if you hate videos for some reason please..

I'd appreciate it if you would watch it and give me your critiques and advice.. What do you think it is going to do and what would you do if you were in this situation? See any glaring problems?

This isn't a perfect grow by any means but I am putting the effort to do what I can with what I can do it with..
I know my light could be better, and my soil could be better, and my room could be better, my temps, my RH, my strains..
Everything could be better but I just can't have everything you know?

What do you think?
Think I can make it well worth my electricity bill?

What strain is it? Bagseeds mostly from : GSC, Sun Orange, Blueberry Kush, and some unknown..
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? No idea..
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg just coming out of ReVeg clones
If in Veg... For how long? 1.5 months but only in this setup for a couple weeks
Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? About 3.5' X 5.5' footprint ish?
Soil or Hydro? Living Organic soil borrowed out of my outdoor holes that grew last summer..
If soil... what is in your mix? Mostly local compost, perlite, and pete.. Plus some ammendments..
If soil... What size pot? About 40" wide X 10-16 inches deep?
Size of light? 1000W HPS
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 80
RH of Room/cab? 50
Any Pests ? Small spider mite damage so I neem spray often
How often are you watering? Too much.. Less than a gallon a day from now on..
Type and strength of ferts used? No ferts whatsoever

Yield : 2 LBS?

That is AWESOME! Funnest setup I've seen yet. Kiddie pool in a box! You got some whopper stalks in there too! How many plants is that total @GrowQs ? I got no advice except you could save yourself some electricity bill with LED. Very cool man, good luck! Cheers! :yahoo:

Thanks!

12 plants in there but like 4 of them are tiny clones just coming out of reveg, towards the front/camera position..

The 2 biggest stalks are actually reveg plants that I already harvested once, just now putting out small 5 bladed leaves again..
Basically all of the clones in there are at various stages of coming back out of reveg since I cloned what females were showing sex from my outdoor bagseed grow, and I suck at cloning still..
So atleast I know I have no males this time..

Back
Top Bottom