BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

Yeah, that LL x LG is the real deal! Very very nice! :bravo:

+reps!

I think you’d like it Graytail. His gf and I call it “Talky weed.” Lol! One of the two he harvested has a sharp lemon zip to her. I’ve been mixing what I have on hand with my Carnival and it’s mighty tasty. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah, that LL x LG is the real deal! Very very nice! :bravo:

+reps!
Thanks. She is super frosty. Buds are more of a sativa structure which leads to yields being lower than other strains.
Keeping any eye on the girls. Want to change Brixes name too... AvantGardener. Or i am high :laugh:
I don't know about that, I still have the black thumb.
You say the Royal Cookies got harvested, it looks like it still had a ways to go was something wrong? Everything looks good otherwise. The LL x LG looks to be a frost monster.
In the kit I harvest based off of when they slow water uptake. She was at her harvest date with all white pistils up top, but she slowed water uptake shortly after so I pulled her.

Hey Brix I've enjoyed that Candy Cane so much, the smell is so powerful . I liked it so much I jammed a bud up my nostril and went about my merry way....... well maybe not telling the whole truth, however it remains on my fingers for quite some time.....
Looking forward to my next visit, should be within the next few days..... I'l give you a heads up......

WooHoo! Rooster’s stopping again. :slide: His Candy cane may smell and taste like mine, but the bud development this man gets make mine look sad by comparison. Lol! Good thing I’m a strong and confident woman who believes in my own abilities to coax cannabis to harvests that fill the happy jars. :battingeyelashes:

Look..... Vanilla Kush is into the tasty drink! :yahoo:

His DDA is the happiest little sprout ever. I can’t wait to start a Super Lemon Haze just like that and run seed to harvest in an Octopot.

Hey Brix I've enjoyed that Candy Cane so much, the smell is so powerful . I liked it so much I jammed a bud up my nostril and went about my merry way....... well maybe not telling the whole truth, however it remains on my fingers for quite some time.....
Looking forward to my next visit, should be within the next few days..... I'l give you a heads up......
I don't know that nasal osmosis is a proven ingestion method for cannabinoids, but if you like it, who am I to say otherwise? Glad you enjoyed it though. We actually had a photo phenotype of Candy Cane which is usually an auto and has since been stabilized from what I hear. There is some word that one person may have a cut left that may save the line, time will tell.

Evenin’ everyone :hug:

I snapped some pretty picture for your enjoyment. :battingeyelashes:

Veg tent:

And his somewhat intimidating were I the type to be intimidated flowering tent, where the Amazons live. :laughtwo:

Carnival was out of the tent to make room for garden maintenance.

Back into the tent....

I’ll leave you with the frosty tower of L3G. What a beauty! Some of the sweetest, most delightfully euphoric bud I’ve had the pleasure to sample. It’s so good I traded a quarter of the sister one o for some of this one. It’s so delicious to smell that you just want to smoke it. I couldn’t resist.

In three weeks I’ll be in San Diego for two weeks. Just warning you in advance. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Swan Song for Devil’s Carnival

106 days in perlite, 52 Of them in the flowering tent and she’s ready for pickin’. This one smells like a lilac tree in full bloom. It’s the first time I’ve come across a plant with this strong a representation of linalool. Wow!

She comes down in the morning.

Foxtailing like mad! Big, beefy chunks! :slide:

She’ll be remembered for the ease of growing her and the incredible coloration that accompanies her irresistible perfume. Can’t wait to put her to the test. The linalool dominance may give me pause, but she’s an exotic genetic mix, so there’s no telling what the effect’ll be.

Don’t you love the smooth operation of his flowering production? I’m feeling like the luckiest woman walking to be here for the close-up experience. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Another stunning harvest drying....

The man takes my breath away....:battingeyelashes:

You can’t see the color in this light, but it was like trimming purple snowballs. :laughtwo:

Brix noticed a snip brought sap to the surface. :slide:

He let me taste. :cheesygrinsmiley: Deeelicious! Sweet with an unusual spicy, dank edge to it.

By the time the shelf filled Brix had accepted that the harvest would surpass some of the limited offerings other DCs have given up. The chemovar has a reputation for being less than a big producer, a reputation Brix may have just thumbed his nose at. :laughtwo:

She had no lack of roots to support her, and the stem was so thick he had to cut it with a hacksaw. :rofl:

There’s another in flower right behind her, from a different seed. :yahoo:

We have a mystery......

Octopot recommends running the nutrients at half-strength, advice Brix has followed. Zam x Pan is being fed New Millennium at about 50%. Brix just bumped that up to 60%, because starvation is the only reasonable explaination for what’s going on. :straightface:

We were wondering what you all thought?

I’ll post this over at the Octopot thread too. We’d appreciate any input. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom