Dusted Bud Genetics In High Brix Grown By BrixNewb

Alright guys, so I am back! I got the spider mites eliminated pretty easily with the Neem foliars, and things are back to the scheduled program of me being the pest that messes up the plants. At this point I have run almost all the strains I have seeds for except for Dusted Bud Genetics, so I am popping their seeds left and right so I can justify ordering more seeds. I have been wanting to start a few CBD strains and Dusted Bud is currently working with some CBD creations, so I am looking forward to checking them out. In bloom right now I have a S.Lime Cookies that's ready for the chop and then a clone I took from her is a couple weeks into flower.

IMG_008772.JPG

IMG_008857.JPG

In veg I have 2 Super Sour Lime plants in the smaller pots and 3 Lucy Cruz seeds that I am waiting to sprout.

IMG_008668.JPG

As always, thanks for riding along.

S.Lime Cookies is still drying, looking like two more days if I had to guess. She is taking her time which is fine with me. Excited to get her in the jars and give it a try though, I have a feeling it's going to be another killer smoke from Dusted Bud.

Her clone is looking really good (for me) in bloom. About 3 full weeks behind her in veg, Cat Drench is right around the corner.

DSC_0007155.JPG

The Lucy Cruz (left two) is still getting her feet under her in veg. The Super Sour Lime (middle two) is throwing out some tight nodes with some fan little leaves. Very interested to see how this one smokes as my Dusted Bud strains in the past have all leaned 50/50 or more sativa.

DSC_0006166.JPG

Been a minute, currently do not have any Dusted Bud strains going, but within the next three weeks I will be putting two Dusted Bud beans into soil. I have gone through the testers and now I am at a point where I will actually be running released Dusted Bud strains. The testers all proved to be amazing, so I am really excited to get some released strains going in my garden.

Life is good, a bit busy mixed with me being super lazy.
I just got some free beans for doing the beta tester run fucking GREAT COMPANY

Yes, Dusted Bud Genetics is a top notch breeder, one of the absolute best that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Beyond that their strains consistently were top notch. How did your DB strains turn out?
Great i got primate sour x teenage wasteland and it was 2 phenos and they were so terpy and trichs were so big and covered

Great i got primate sour x teenage wasteland and it was 2 phenos and they were so terpy and trichs were so big and covered
thats after dry/cure

Attachments

• 20181118_042706.jpg
    20181118_042706.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 20181118_041555.jpg
    20181118_041555.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 20181118_041609.jpg
    20181118_041609.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 20181118_041421.jpg
    20181118_041421.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 169
Yeah man, that's some good looking bud! I always ask feedback about a new strain when I grow it and it got to the where EVERYBODY was saying that Dusted Bud was top tier that I just stopped asking. And I was mainly growing testers. I gotta get back to growing out some more of their beans.

Yeah man, that's some good looking bud! I always ask feedback about a new strain when I grow it and it got to the where EVERYBODY was saying that Dusted Bud was top tier that I just stopped asking. And I was mainly growing testers. I gotta get back to growing out some more of their beans.
I can't wait to get jack and cookies into the ground and lemon milk both strains look great

Back
Top Bottom