Wren’s 3x3: x4 Gorilla Glue By Elev8 Seeds In DBHBB, May 2019

Ya, i do think she is stressed. I would give her a light mix/spray of DeStress now , after the lights come on , for about an hour ok. Just a light misting, mostly on the undersides, u know.
And then just wait, don't rush her. Wait till she dries out and is ready for a big drink, then give her Trans , w/Tea.
After that, take another look at her. She should respond by then. Cheers eh.

Howdy gang , the Maui’s that we’re looking pissed off have jumped back and all new growth is looking great. Leaf posture is back and things are going good around the garden. Thank you Duggan for the advice. I let the pots dry out for 2 days then dunked with TP/Tea and they came right back. Also gave De-stress.

Here’s the girls last night at day 42 of veg for the bigger 3. And day 25ish for the baby Maui.

8EE90F88-C780-49ED-8DAC-3DA1F15C0566.jpeg

Here is the girl that was super wilted and pissed off. The pots are packed with roots too to bottom so maybe that is a factor to why they are being finicky.

956BB26C-73DE-487F-AAB6-3770EB550619.jpeg

A few yellow lower fans here too. These girls are quite rootbound now. Upcan + Flip soon!

98EDD1ED-1984-478A-835B-B4B92A8781DB.jpeg

Still some yellow lower fans but in a few days I’ll pluck them away. New tops look good.

A253D4A1-874F-4FB3-B89D-CA878B8B869B.jpeg

Baby Maui Waui. Needs to get some more LST but she’s catching up.

Going to wrap this Journal up with this post and welcome everyone to follow my new Perpetual DBHBB Journal. Link will be in my Sig.

Hope to see you guys there. Cheers and Happy Friday Gang :surf: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom