900Watt LED, 36x20x62 Tent, Maui Waui & Purple Kush

Progress pics of the Maui’s and Purple Kush in week 5 of flowering. Think the Maui’s are gonna need more then 8weeks were as the Purple Kush will prob be just right at the 7-8 week mark. First grow and it looks like I will have a decent yield from these. Pretty happy so far.
B052E5FA-80A2-4A8A-8087-70A863EEC1D6.jpeg
D3627D9D-A1D3-4D68-99F3-C7AF295B6A88.jpeg
8033B2FF-F21B-4E9F-B8E2-4185ED9D9A46.jpeg
B83546E7-8EF8-4ACA-8A87-39D8DF30F64B.jpeg
B3F62247-2141-496E-BDC2-341BBCECC2DC.jpeg
79EE2B49-B5FA-4373-A324-26663875C35C.jpeg

Well I ended up with 6 mason jars full of good quality buds. I didn't want to dry them out as much as I did but I was away after harvested and had them hanging for 8 days before taking the buds and putting them in mason jars with humidity packs. Great learning from start to finish with the grow. Thanks to this website for all the great advice and knowledge from other growers.

Good job brother I've been watching your progress coincidentally enough I bought the same tent and I'm buying the exact same lights that you have that's why I found your thread when I was searching on Google I just wanted to ask you if you could have changed anything what would you have changed?

Good job brother I've been watching your progress coincidentally enough I bought the same tent and I'm buying the exact same lights that you have that's why I found your thread when I was searching on Google I just wanted to ask you if you could have changed anything what would you have changed?
Hey thanks! What I would do next time is maybe add more light later in the grow. I kept the LED on “Blurple” and got good growth but I have a friend who used an HPS light and I liked his growth better. Was it the seeds? lights? soil? I don’t know but I got about 6oz of dried product and he suspects he will get more around 2lbs. They Veg’d a bit longer and had a bigger tent then me which makes a huge difference but I’d still like to add more light to potentially get better watts/plant. I can truely say that the advertised watts for led is not what they put out.

Happy growing and good luck!

My grocery list at the end of this month lol
FireShot Capture 134 - Amazon.ca Shopping Cart_ - https___www.amazon.ca_gp_cart_view.html.png

Hey Justin! Nice shopping list you have there. I gave ladies man the pitch earlier and will give it to you too. Doc Buds high brix blend of soil and nutrients is one of the best and easiest methods out there. Do a search on this site to see many great grows using it. It's organics and affordable so why not!?!?

Hey 217! I'll pull up a chair and follow along if that's ok. Those are some really nice bushes you have going! I'll help when I can but I moved from using synthetic bottle nutes after my 1st grow to Doc Buds high Brix blend of soil and organic nutrients and will never grow with anything else. I cannot give much advice as far as nutes, ph, flushing, run off, etc because the system I use does not require any of that but if I can help I will. It looks like you are off to a very good start though!

:passitleft:

My plug from earlier. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Justin! Nice shopping list you have there. I gave ladies man the pitch earlier and will give it to you too. Doc Buds high brix blend of soil and nutrients is one of the best and easiest methods out there. Do a search on this site to see many great grows using it. It's organics and affordable so why not!?!?
Do you suggest I upgrade the lighting to 1200 w or stick with the 900 for the size of the tent 36 x 20 x62

Im going to use this soil promix of course with mycorrhizae and i would also like to know if using a 1200 watt led is over kill in a 36x20x62 grow tent17326171732618

i tried to grow a plant a few months ago i failed miserably trying to use cfl lights no tent no ph no nutes it was a learning experience for sure so i dont want to fail this time your post inspired me bro thank you

Back
Top Bottom