900Watt LED, 36x20x62 Tent, Maui Waui & Purple Kush

i tried to grow a plant a few months ago i failed miserably trying to use cfl lights no tent no ph no nutes it was a learning experience for sure so i dont want to fail this time your post inspired me bro thank you
pretty sure it failed because the water wasnt phd and left for 24 hours to allow the chlorine in the water to evaporate yellow leaves grows more yellow leaves about 5 feet tall a horrible sight lol

I don't want to set the plants on fire LOL
Look at getting a 315 ceramic metal halide. I have one going in my tent now. Bought a second to use for the next grow. I have 2 of the 900 watt ones and I’ll use them for veg tent. Magic

Look at getting a 315 ceramic metal halide. I have one going in my tent now. Bought a second to use for the next grow. I have 2 of the 900 watt ones and I’ll use them for veg tent. Magic
what size 900 or 1200 W led for a 36 x 20 x 62 i know its a smaller tent wondering what i can get away with in there i should have ordred the 36x36x72

what size 900 or 1200 W led for a 36 x 20 x 62 i know its a smaller tent wondering what i can get away with in there i should have ordred the 36x36x72
The 900 watt is fine, I would guess as long as the genetics of your plant are decent and you use good water you’ll be fine. If you are wanting to get an even better yield I would suggest adding a hps for flowering. The light off the led filled the tent nicely it’s just the actual watts are highly over rated. Good water, good genetics and the right amount of light will have those plants very happy.

Well I ended up with 6 mason jars full of good quality buds. I didn't want to dry them out as much as I did but I was away after harvested and had them hanging for 8 days before taking the buds and putting them in mason jars with humidity packs. Great learning from start to finish with the grow. Thanks to this website for all the great advice and knowledge from other growers.
Lots of white hairs. Looks like you chopped too early. It s normal to have some clear trichs with amber head. After they turn milky. I prefer harvesting when the fruits are fully ripen. Taste and potency is way better. Your buds could have double in size if you had given them 2 more weeks

Lots of white hairs. Looks like you chopped too early. It s normal to have some clear trichs with amber head. After they turn milky. I prefer harvesting when the fruits are fully ripen. Taste and potency is way better. Your buds could have double in size if you had given them 2 more weeks
Thanks for the info! I will definitely have more patients next time. It was so hard to tell when to harvest on my first grow cause I wasn’t sure how much amber to look for and if I waited too long if they would have been worse.

or was it in veg mode lighting for veg and both for flower mode?
I had it in “blurple” the whole time to try and maximize the light output. The other thing I haven’t mentioned that might be an issue for you in an apartment is the smell when in flowering. I HIGHLY recommend getting the carbon filter and venting outside if possible. Otherwise your neighbours will know exactly what’s going on and may complain.

I had it in “blurple” the whole time to try and maximize the light output. The other thing I haven’t mentioned that might be an issue for you in an apartment is the smell when in flowering. I HIGHLY recommend getting the carbon filter and venting outside if possible. Otherwise your neighbours will know exactly what’s going on and may complain.
lol

The 900 watt is fine, I would guess as long as the genetics of your plant are decent and you use good water you’ll be fine. If you are wanting to get an even better yield I would suggest adding a hps for flowering. The light off the led filled the tent nicely it’s just the actual watts are highly over rated. Good water, good genetics and the right amount of light will have those plants very happy.
if u had the chance to try with the 1200 instead of the 900 would u or would u stay solid with the 9 concidering the size of the tent ?

u all helped me alot im going with the 1200 watt in my 36x20x62 grow tent using if its over kill it will just make me have to get another tent its all trial and error we just learn and grow lmao

Back
Top Bottom