Blue Skies Indoor to Outdoor - Bubba Kush - Hash Plant - Trance

Re: Blue skies indoor to outdoor: Bubba Kush/Hash Plant/Trance

so bluesky, once your ladies are moved outside for good what soil will you be using ? are you going to stick with the ffof ? or are you going to use somting different also what about the mix of soil to perlite ? i would recamend you go with just the foxfarms and dont mix perlite outdoor they are gonna soak up a ton more water and really thrive they dont need any perlite the fox farms already has enough. have you hear of roots organics .. im gonna try it out this year instead of the usual fox farms.

i cant wait to see these ladies flourish. i do thought wish you were gonna be putting out the bubba kush ... its a strain iv been wanting to try for somtime now i was looking into going with the purple bubba kush by Dr. G but eh hopfully next year you will have tons of clones to put outside or even a nice winter indoor bubba kush grow ;)

They are outside for good right now and I did use the FFOF with about 15-20% perlite added. I was going to just use the FFOF but I had some problems with drainage last summer in the large containers I used so I decided to go ahead and add some perlite. I have seen roots organics at my local nursery but don't have any experience with it, looks like some quality stuff though. The bubba kush is also outside as well I chose to grow her outdoors because with CO regulations, you are allowed 3 mature plants at any given time so I figured I would grow the 3 outside try and maximize my yield.

BLACK LIPS is here!
Great start!
I am germinating a Bubba Kush seed as we speak I like the way yours look! props on correcting the nutes for her!

Glad you stopped by blacklips and good luck with your Bubba Kush you have germing!

Here are some pictures from today, all three were transplanted into their new containers on Monday 5/18/10. Bubba kush and Hash plant went into pretty big pots around 15 gallons is what I am guessing. The trance went into one of the 1.5 gallon containers that the BK and HP were in. I decided to tie down the tops of the bubba and hash plant to get some better penetration to the lower part of the plants. On the Bubba Kush especially, the foliage is so bushy and thick barely any light can reach the lower parts of the plants so there isn't much branching.

Hash plant front
S7301263.JPG

Hash plant top
S73012661.JPG

Bubba kush front
S7301262.JPG

Bubba kush top
S7301264.JPG

Trance front
S73012681.JPG

Trance top
S73012671.JPG

The bubba kush has some serious potential. They're all going to be super plants. Can't wait. Do you have any size restrictions? Are you afraid of them growing over your fence or anything?

I don't have any size restrictions the bigger the better in my book. I would prefer them not to grow over the fence but I suppose if they do start creeping up near fence line I can tie em down or position them in a spot where they get maximum sun exposure and minimum sight from the neighbors. It sure is going to be interesting in a couple months though to see how big they get.

the bubba kush you are growing says the breeder is greenhouse ? are you saying as in green house seeds ... i did not know they made bubba kush is it a new additon

the bubba kush you are growing says the breeder is greenhouse ? are you saying as in green house seeds ... i did not know they made bubba kush is it a new additon

Yes Greenhouse seed company and I am not sure how new of an addition it is, as far as I know its been around for a little while.

I measured the ladies yesterday for the first time since I moved them into their bigger containers. The Hash plant and bubba kush have each grown about 3-4 inches in the past week and the trance has grown about 2-3 inches, I should have some updated pictures up either tomorrow or Sunday.

I also ordered a Milwaukee 600 ph pen and some cal-mag on Wednesday so I'm hoping to get the new supplies fairly soon. Take it easy everyone.

im looking forward to a few new pictures. i hope the ladies are doing well im sure they are flourishing right now. once they start following i need to bust out the popcorn ;)

Just got done doing some yard work and snapping some new pictures. They have really been taking off growth wise in the last week or so since last time I took some pictures. Here are the new photos:

Hash plant

S73012941.JPG

S7301284.JPG

S73012831.JPG

Bubba Kush

S7301288.JPG

S7301279.JPG

S73012821.JPG

Trance

S7301289.JPG

S7301280.JPG

Looks great! Not telling you to do any thing, but i would bottom prune all the branches and leaves off the bottom 1/3 of your plants.. get a big nice stalk going..and promote all the growth and power to the top of the tree.. Your going to have some monsters!!

Looks great! Not telling you to do any thing, but i would bottom prune all the branches and leaves off the bottom 1/3 of your plants.. get a big nice stalk going..and promote all the growth and power to the top of the tree.. Your going to have some monsters!!

I was actually planning on doing that and just did it about an hour ago when I got home from work. I cut off the bottom 1/3 or so of growth, branches and leaves so hopefully it'll force the upper part to develop a little more. Thanks for checking in and stay tuned!

I was actually planning on doing that and just did it about an hour ago when I got home from work. I cut off the bottom 1/3 or so of growth, branches and leaves so hopefully it'll force the upper part to develop a little more. Thanks for checking in and stay tuned!

Good work.... Ohh yea and P.S I love Vail!

Good work.... Ohh yea and P.S I love Vail!

Nice man I was wondering if anyone from Colorado would get the reference. I have had so many perfect days back in blue sky basin it's not even funny. To me there isn't much better than a deep pow day back in the basin, almost perfection.

Nice man I was wondering if anyone from Colorado would get the reference. I have had so many perfect days back in blue sky basin it's not even funny. To me there isn't much better than a deep pow day back in the basin, almost perfection.

Damn Right.... I Love "Little Ollie".. so much good stuff back there!

pplants are looking great bluesky. i am day dreaming about once they flower ;)

as for pruning the bottom branches or leaves. i presonally would not do this the plant will naturally get rid of lower branches if it does not want them but if they are healthy i would just leave them pruning them can cause stress and somtimes alote of stress and this will possibly stunt growth.

how are the ladies doing bluesky ? looking forward to an update ;)

They are doing great, really started to get big. We had rain for about three straight days last week and they seemed to love it. The Hash plant is now 38 inches tall, bubba kush 32 inches and trance 25 inches. I am going to be repotting the trance a little bit later today into the same containers my other two plants are in. I will post some pictures after I transplant the trance later today.

i can not wait for that bubba kush to get her giant kush flowers. i wish i was your neibor bluesky.... i wnna see some more pics....

things are looking so good. great job man

happy growing

~Bgb

Back
Top Bottom