Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Gray...no way bud..lmfao...i'm pissin right now....Ha... :rofl: :rofl:..."mental scars"...:rofl::rofl:
Tip Gray...just go slow..:rofl::rofl:..lmfao...pissin...
Seedling...ya eh bud...they are brave as fu..k wearing TO gear in Montreal. I would not advise it..lmfao...:thedoubletake:
Thanks BLS...it's an 'away' game for my team , gonna be late getting home but it should be fun. I'm lovin my new Bauer Supreme S29's. Nicest skates i've ever owned. Got some new Warrior gloves too....niiiice!
Hey gang...enjoy the night would ya'l. :high-five:

My sister and Husband are off to see the Leafs vs Habs at the Bell Center.....I am gonna rest my bones at home.

A classic contest. Dad would be sitting in his easy chair "skating" on a scrap of a rug mom would put down on the living room carpet, while watching the game.

Ya' know, I cleaned the ice locally, for nearly 20 years, before the shift work began to weigh on me, and I moved on within the corporation...saw a lot of future NHLer's...many still current...so many horror stories I could tell...from the kids who thought it was funny to throw a puck in the toilet, then take a dump on top:cough: to hockey Mom's/Dad's throwing punches over their 10 year old's game...:eek:...:hmmmm::rofl:...to the coach of a Junior team who was pissed and ran repetitive drills till they got down to the concrete...:eek:...try and fix that chit in 10 minutes before the next rental:rolleyes:,..
...lot's of good memories tho', despite these ramblings of a grumpy ole' fart...;):eek:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...

...Good Luck on the away game...no fighting!...;):rofl:

....so the habs won....all the leaf fans were boo'd and heckled out of the building. After they got outside the bell center they were in the middle of a shootout! :rofl: bullets were flying and everyone was fleeing! The Montreal mob is in the middle of a war with the Toronto mob. People are getting whacked in public every week. Such a great time to visit Montreal!

:rofl: Too much u guys. Seedling,..where the fu..k did u find that one...lmfao...:rofl:
Newb...your words are very strong , and mean more than you know my friend. :passitleft:
PC has asked for my help ,..therefore i will help . After all, "we only get one turn".
When i see growers succeed at their very first grow, i get sooo much gratification. Mistakes i made along the way , can be avoided by just telling peeps a better , or more proper /correct way..without wasting so much time, money and effort.

Gray , Salty and BLS....ya know Gray...they make stuff u can take to help with that..:ganjamon:
Anyhow gang...5 hrs from start to finish,...went very well. Four hrs. for the job and one hour for hanging , vacuuming and clean up. Very hungry now..no food all day...bahh.
I can say these are some of the nicest , heaviest , most aromatic buds/colas i have ever grown. These plants went 74 days from flip....five months from seed drop to finish.
A few pics of things today .....all the Bubba Hash is way at the back...wat you see in these pics is mainly the Lemon Zkittles.
Can't wait to sample these .....yummy.
Glad there is another LZ growing right now. Anyhow, cheers gang...got a hockey game an hrs. drive away to get ready for ,..then eat. Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

That harvest looks Great, Man those Colas :theband:

Hey gang...hope all your days are groovin . Took a few pics of new crop. After Wed. night they will be put in the main GR under the Budmaster 2. For now they will stay in the #1's. I timed this next crop to not be too big while i'm away in Feb. I have a house sitter /plant care helper taking care but don't want things too scary for them. Plants will be well into bloom by that time so...
Anyhow here they are...

A new journal will start soon for these girls. New journal name will start with a 'D'...ha..

:reading420magazine:

Hey gang...hope all your days are groovin . Took a few pics of new crop. After Wed. night they will be put in the main GR under the Budmaster 2. For now they will stay in the #1's. I timed this next crop to not be too big while i'm away in Feb. I have a house sitter /plant care helper taking care but don't want things too scary for them. Plants will be well into bloom by that time so...
Anyhow here they are...

A new journal will start soon for these girls. New journal name will start with a 'D'...ha..

:reading420magazine:
Would you please start the second word also start with a 'D' too. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom