Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Hey Duggan & co. I wanted to reach out and ask what kind of stretch I can expect from bubba hash. I have 2 phenotypes at present and one is a smaller, bushier while the other has wider node spacing and a bit larger overall. Both are similar and are scheduled to be flipped in 2 weeks. They've been topped twice each and will likely need some SCing of the leaders when I do flip, but curious as to how much head space I'll need for them. Being 100% indica, I'd think they wouldn't stretch much.

They like the BH cause they can function with composure and feel comfortable without cerebral intensity. Anxiety being the reason for that. The Killer is too much for them to deal with, but we did break out the A5 Panama last night.....she is a very smooth comfy ride.

Ahhh, yes, i see, the A5 should NOT be smoked by peeps who are paranoia prone , are anxious or are prone to panic attacks. It is a mood heightening , cerebral trip of the highest order. Just love the A5... :surf:
Its why i'm on this Neville's Haze trip...i wanna go way back to the roots of it all. My next two grows will be predominantly Neviiles Haze and Panama variants. :passitleft:

I need to grow more of the BH. She tastes sooo good. Everyone asks for her. Have you tried her yet Gov.?

No, I haven't tried it yet. My son got some from Neiko when he was up there some time back and said it was his favorite of the several samples he tried. Then shortly after I see quite a few people running here at the mag. So, I finally needed something to replace my aging OG (just for something different) and decided to give it a shot.

I took a couple pics today and showed them to Neiko, but uploading them here has been a hassle for me since the site did that revamp a couple years ago. I can only upload from my phone now and accessing them is a major pita...speaking of him...

Ahhh, yes, i see, the A5 should NOT be smoked by peeps who are paranoia prone , are anxious or are prone to panic attacks. It is a mood heightening , cerebral trip of the highest order. Just love the A5... :surf:
Its why i'm on this Neville's Haze trip...i wanna go way back to the roots of it all. My next two grows will be predominantly Neviiles Haze and Panama variants. :passitleft:
Anything A5 or African strain sounds Killer to me. I wish they had some in the dispensaries around me so I could try it but worse case I have some from my next grow to try..... Then some Nevilles Haze. Yip E

Anything A5 or African strain sounds Killer to me. I wish they had some in the dispensaries around me so I could try it but worse case I have some from my next grow to try..... Then some Nevilles Haze. Yip E
Even if you found some pure/true Nevilles Haze in a dispensary, it would not do it justice , as most of that commercially available weed is grown in water based ,/salt/chemical nutrient regiments. Our soil will bring out the true flavor , as ours is nearly 100% fish based/organic/highly mineralized/high brix soil.... :slide:
As they say,..."it don't get much better than that"!

1754152-8088bd6217a8dad4fcde5889878b1e3b.jpg
1754153-71dbeaaa4818496f5cfce686e83a7167.jpg

I’m getting more and more interested in Nevilles old genetics. He was truly ahead of his time when it came to breeding.
Hey PW, great day to ya bud. Yes, reading about him , and wat/when and why he did wat he did is facinating...to me anyhow. All about how he discovered the Haze brothers in California , and how they started breeding and building the first true hazes . Just a very cool history lesson , every stoner should know... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom