Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Oh ya...i wrote Cropmaster a few days ago , asking /begging for a sponsored grow with two of their new Pro 600's.....no luck. He said they are still squeaky clean, watever that meant. Rats soup! Thos Pro 600's are 950 L's each ...thats roughly 1500 bucks each....cant do it. I really wanna start over and sell off all my present lites and go to two of those. Oh well, no treats for u Dugg's...ha..:dude-knocking:

No worriez bud. A seed here and there is nothing to be concerned about. Sure is great smoke eh.... :high-five:
When you get about 10 seeds in a half quarter though worry lol stupid weed maps lol

Oh ya...i wrote Cropmaster a few days ago , asking /begging for a sponsored grow with two of their new Pro 600's.....no luck. He said they are still squeaky clean, watever that meant. Rats soup! Thos Pro 600's are 950 L's each ...thats roughly 1500 bucks each....cant do it. I really wanna start over and sell off all my present lites and go to two of those. Oh well, no treats for u Dugg's...ha..:dude-knocking:

Well that’s no good Duggan. I’ve even wrote to them putting you out there for a sponsor as well for those 600’s. They seem to be tight on that shit and even getting discounts on there lights. I wrote to them looking to buy 3 more 1000’s on top of 2 I already own with no luck on discounts really.

Good day gang! i'm home today...'mental health day'... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well, some news,...some i can talk about, some i can't just yet.
The two Nevilles Haze X Panama seeds have emerged but have no true leaves, just the seed flaps, so i'm not 100% sure they will grow , at all. One of the Zamedelica X Panamas have come up and looks normal. The other one is prolly gonna be a 'no show' cuz it hadn't split when i planted her and doubt she was gonna but i planted her anyhow, so i will /might have to replace the three with three new seeds. I'm bumbed by the look of the N X P . Ive seen this happen before and if the lil true leaves don't show in the next couple days i will be forced to go back to the drawing board with this crop forcing me to find 3 strains that will go well with the lone Zam X Pan seedling that looks ok. Rats soup.....this next crop is proving to be a real PITA to get started. cheers gang, enjoy this blustery /snowy day.:circle-of-love:

:( I hope you get it all sorted out Duggs. Its an old cold day out today here as well. We had some snow flurries so there was a little bit of white stuff on the ground this morning.

Thanks PC, hope u are feeling well today bud. Ya, about this weather. We've been going thru crap this past 24 hrs. or so , and it's supposed to continue for the next 24 hrs as well. Its really blowing around out there and we got lottsa snow last night. A great day for my 'mental health day'... :Rasta:
just puffed a lil of my lemon OG Haze...wow, i like...taste is comin on for sure. Resin coated, tasty HB cannabis. Lovin it...cheers PC, enjoy the day. Oh ya...u ever get your light....jeez bud,..wats takin it so friggen long eh...:passitleft:

Thanks PC, hope u are feeling well today bud. Ya, about this weather. We've been going thru crap this past 24 hrs. or so , and it's supposed to continue for the next 24 hrs as well. Its really blowing around out there and we got lottsa snow last night. A great day for my 'mental health day'... :Rasta:
just puffed a lil of my lemon OG Haze...wow, i like...taste is comin on for sure. Resin coated, tasty HB cannabis. Lovin it...cheers PC, enjoy the day. Oh ya...u ever get your light....jeez bud,..wats takin it so friggen long eh...:passitleft:
I got my light. It is in one of the pictures on my journal. I think I got it while you were on Vacation. I am still saving my pennies for a third one then I would have lights covering the whole top of my tent and Blast the ladies with plenty of good light. If I can get things cleaned up this spring I am going to convert the bedroom my tent is in now into a flowering room and move my tent to the basement. If so I will need a few more lights.

... I am going to convert the bedroom my tent is in now into a flowering room...

That's what I do. I have 5 kids that are all grown and gone. All these spare rooms needed some purpose. My bride only agreed to let me have one although when I do a seed project I commandeer a second for about 2-3 weeks. I have a 3' x 4' sealed grow cabinet in my flower room and use it for clones and veg. I usually run into cramped plants right before I transplant...like now. lmao

I'm good brother. Starting a new gig in April. Finally back to decent income to stop living like a pauper...but I'm taking March off thus my increased presence here. I was long overdue regardless, and although it's a bit disconnected (as text forums can be), it's nice to get re-acquainted with some old long-time friends.

Back
Top Bottom