Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

OK Gang..i feel much better now. The two Nevilles Haze X Panama seedlings , do indeed have their proper first lil leaaves. I looked really close ..and yup, they will both be fine....woosh , take a breath Duggs. They were/are very special 'tester ' strains from ACE. Not for sale , so , i'm happy both will be fine. The Zam X Pan is doing good as well, but i still needed a companion for her , so i just got two of ACE's Panama X Malawi soaking in the PT's. I will take the first one that splits, and plant only one. That strain will be a great match for the NH X Pan and the Zam X Pan. So three killer sativa strains, all having Panama in them ( Yeepa , Yeepa).....Happy Duggs.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hands full,..lmao..ya bud, u could say that. TBH these hybrids offer me no challenge any more, and ACE's high end sativas really turn my crank , that's why i'm so stoked for this grow. I know the produce will do it for me....When i see all four plants up, thats when i 'l start Ween. Thanks for askin...just gotta get this new 'line up' all above ground , so just waitin on the Pan X Malawi now. Cheers bud! :high-five:

OK Gang..i feel much better now. The two Nevilles Haze X Panama seedlings , do indeed have their proper first lil leaaves. I looked really close ..and yup, they will both be fine....woosh , take a breath Duggs. They were/are very special 'tester ' strains from ACE. Not for sale , so , i'm happy both will be fine. The Zam X Pan is doing good as well, but i still needed a companion for her , so i just got two of ACE's Panama X Malawi soaking in the PT's. I will take the first one that splits, and plant only one. That strain will be a great match for the NH X Pan and the Zam X Pan. So three killer sativa strains, all having Panama in them ( Yeepa , Yeepa).....Happy Duggs.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to hear you have 3 girls up and going bud! That is great. With those being testers that are not for sale, it is a shame you cannot keep clones. It is genetics like that that one should hold onto! You have me interested to hear what this news is you have that you cannot share yet!

Me three. Hay Duggan I will be growing some ACE Malawi x Panama along with 2 Killer A5 Haze next round so I am Very interested in that one. Its a shame your other seed didn't germinate for you I would have like to see those too.

You could've popped the 3rd Nev x Pan but Malawi x Panama is good too.

Hey Yeti, Farmer, Doogs and Sparkey! You found a great journal to follow, always great info and a great crew!

Cheers!:passitleft:
Thanks for the welcome brother. I just thought duggan was a class act helping @PCaddict . along the way.
Thanks for reaching out @weenmeoff

Back
Top Bottom