SanibelGreen's 600w Blue Hash Bonanza

:allgood:yup...just spent an hour on their website. I'll let you know what I order

I wouldn't be worried about 5 plants, it's an obvious personal grow, usually it's illegal commercial grows that get busted. I have 5 personal plants to without a card(had 1 in 04), so many people are growing personal plants these days, law enforcement doesn't have time to be popping little ops.

That's the way I'm thinking, but @ 56, I'm not keen on starting again either. Were it not for the wife, I'd consider relocating. I still dream of selling it all, and getting all timbered up somewhere
:focus:

Hey, SG! I was trailing along your last journal, and I'm in for this one. I like you DWC buckets. I have a few around I plan on using. Right now I have 3 in a tray DWC system I bought.
As for your thrip problem, I remember seeing homemade recipes for insecticide soaps in the organic gardening thread. Hope this helps.:goodluck:

Alrighty guys long time no talk! Had some stuff I had to take care of but we are back on track here. The thrips have been pretty much eliminated, now to keep the insides all squeaky clean and such. The one on the back left never germ'd so praying a regular wonder seed will turn female so wish me luck on that one. I am probably going to veg for a little while and take some clones for sure because I think I bought the last seeds I want to this past weekend with that crazy Dinafem deal that was going on at Attitude. But here they are, front left definitely having some vigor over the others it seems :) , all are supposed female besides back left.

DSCN05761.jpg

DSCN05771.jpg

SG

Hey, SG! I was trailing along your last journal, and I'm in for this one. I like you DWC buckets. I have a few around I plan on using. Right now I have 3 in a tray DWC system I bought.
As for your thrip problem, I remember seeing homemade recipes for insecticide soaps in the organic gardening thread. Hope this helps.:goodluck:

looking good sg:hookah:

Just keeping an eye on ya' bro.... glad to see all is well.
:blunt:

Thanks for all the support guys glad to see you are in :)

SG

Looking good man cant wait for this one.. what were u or did u get from attitude this time. i thought i saw u did for the deal they ran.

Well I placed the order for when they had the Blue Hash as the 2nd freebie, but then I placed another to get the deal from Dinafem. I ordered one RockLock to mother and an FantaSeed Armageddon seed to mom out. Plus I get all the other little freebies :)

SG

I am looking forward to see how you rig up your trellis!:popcorn:

Yeah, bugs are a p.i.t.a. I'll have to bomb my closet before I move my DWC in there. Curse you, spider mites!
Your thread also reminded me that I'll have to figure out a trellis rig for my DWC.
Great looking start, SG. Hope you get a girl back there! The front left looks clone worthy.
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom